Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hehehe...Glad to contribute !!
I just hope enough people tweet to YRF !!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
roshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Hehehe...Glad to contribute !!

I just hope enough people tweet to YRF !!

i am pm-ing some IF old rishta.com fans over here to join in . i hope people join.

please can you also pm old India-forums rishta.com fans too .😛

Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
sweet-knife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosha

i am pm-ing some IF old rishta.com fans over here to join in . i hope people join.

are you one facebook if yes can you tell rishta.com fans over there to sign up  you can give them this different message

okay all the rishta.com fans who want season 2 of rishta.com . come and join . because now we have a chance to get rishta.com season 2. . on 25th august we all are going to tweet yrf and the maker of rishta.com demanding that we want season season 2 of rishta.com .there are 4 steps you need to follow.

1-sign this petition

2- make a twitter account

3- follow  yrfmovies, @sethrishab  and one more account we will tell u the name later( you just have to follow that account . that account will have all season 2 fans in it)

4-  on 25th august we all are going to tweet them sperately telling
them to bring rishta.com season2 with the same old cast.

here is the message that you will tweet.

We the Fans of R.com want to request YRF to get R.com back onair with Season2We are dying to see the entirecast Kavi Shruti Kavin&Kiren back

v hv to click Retweet to tweet on some one page?? is it correct??
roshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet-knife

v hv to click Retweet to tweet on some one page?? is it correct??

no no ! you have  to TWEET !  No retweet .  you have to TWEET on there page but NOT now  on 25th august .😊
firangi92 thumbnail
Does Sony TV also have twitter?

I think it does. I'll check to make sure.

But you know that article that said that Sony TV had sent a green signal to YRF for the Season 2 of two old shows? Maybe we should also keep on tweeting Sony TV so that they would know that we want Rishta.com back. I'm sure that they'll bring Mahi Way back, and if we keep on tweeting them about Rishta.com. They they might bring Rishta.com back along with the other show.
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info n the PM, guys! But Kavi n Shruti had tweeted saying there's no season 2. I dont know if this'll work. :S
roshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Okazaki

Thanks for the info n the PM, guys! But Kavi n Shruti had tweeted saying there's no season 2. I dont know if this'll work. :S

well but shurti also tweet about this petition . so we cant stop trying ... ! 😛 dont lose hope .

-------

Shruti Seth Latest Tweet
http://www.petitiononline.com/Rcom4evr/petition.html This just brought a huge smile on my face. Thank you to all our IF fans.
Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
yes i want rishta season 2
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okie Dokie I signed the petition...here's hoping for the best *fingers crossed* :D
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Im on for it!! DEFINATELY!!

--Rhea