~:BB Paradise: ArBi, PayKar & Gyaneeta :~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Tanu my sweetheart, you're truly the BEST!  I fall short of words when it comes to describing you! I can't thank you enough for creating this thread!!..πŸ€—

A true dedicated BBian!.. And what is this you write in the PM, "don't be angry with you if things aren't organised...?"..Girl we can NEVER be angry with you! We know it's tough work coming up with a thread...

No worries, just take your time to do it..Infact it's looking really really AMAZING!  
I'm definitely in!  No questions about that!...

Will come and help you once i'm done with the replying back at the BB Forum..😊...
Awesome job Tanu Ji...
Truly Terrific
Welcome all to our second home...
Lets rock this place!!!!

tanuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love u yaar
u are my sweetheart 😳
thanks a lot for making this sweety
love it 😳
@Vini......Zoya.......Ghazu....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanchyuu sweets........well trying to organise things......

Hope so u ppl can get to see the complete thread -first cut by tonite..!! πŸ˜›
giiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllll put my name down now!!
πŸ‘

Tanu dearest Tanu u r awesome

wow u r fabulous wow

really loved ur concepts

As I told earlier we BBians will never lose hope we will always strive harder no matter wat stupid channels or prod. house decides we will keep BB spirit alive no matter wat t takes.

⭐️
amazin job wid thread dudette love it xx
Deepu............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanchyuu dear....glad u like it..!! N hey keep being active...πŸ˜›

Noorie........My hunny...........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— glad u like it.. hv updated ur name..πŸ˜›

@All...........will b active from tmrw..m super tired.....slept at 6am today n been on th CFC whole day...so mum is gonna kill me...

Catch ya all tmrw.. LOL  πŸ€—πŸ€—
Girl U rule πŸ€— woooooooooo tanu mind blowing job girlπŸ‘ Rock star tanuπŸ‘ β­οΈπŸ‘  u know Naley dying to get into the member list   this is Awsome wooow soo damn cool now no one can take us away  from each other  LOz zzπŸ˜†

luv u loads
take care
naley

@Naley................πŸ€—welcome in sweetheart..........n yes yes...m updating ur name rightaway..

Btw..hope u saw Ragpie...in the azadi live programee?? she was too too good..