"payalsGall"-Pg143:ArJuhi|TaaNu|Beremy|Mausam (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

Update

Damon

ahhaahh i love frickin love him<3
misshim he better be more badass than before.

dudee these are so fricking nice imma use&save some .. your coloring is reallygood pops keep it up .. ahh hess soo smexxyy!

i just love this; how you layed it out & the coloring as usual is amazingg im gonna have to save this one its reallygood!

AAHHHH i la la lovee; dude your making this so hard for me i feel like using all of these.
i really like this one too .. the texture & coloring AMAZING .. & you chose perfect pics<3

eepppp that smile of his ssooo effin hot i could seriously just bitte him raawwr!
love the coloring on this lovee the fontt too pretty lols.
ArSh

preeetttyyy i love your blending like crazy this turned out reallygood & the coloring as usual damnn im hugefan your coloringg amazig popss!

RuHu

cuteee i lovee em your icons are alsoo veryy good AHH the coloringg sooo gooodd!

ilovethem soo much i hope there togather in thee showww.. first episode was amazingg:).
backtosig: amazingg love the font & coloring love the greyness&red.

love this one also .. the blending is really good love the t
exture you used theyy look soo good togather.

MG

AHHHHHH MAANEEET<3 .. i loveed this scene to the core .. no dupatta scene? maybe tomm HOPEFULLY!
ilove the iconss savingg & wil try to use since i cant pick hateeyou!
AAHHHHHH AMAZINGG!
the texture coloring & blending amazingg pops i loveee em
i kinda like saved the whole updt will use GORGEOUS STUFF<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iPayal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""payalsGall"-Pg143:ArJuhi|TaaNu|Beremy|Mausam (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Zaara --hehe!! thankyou soo much! I freaking love damon tooo, hes soo gawjuss..and cant wait till the next season ^_^

@Asma --Awww, that was an awesome comment yaar! thankyou soo much. I agree, teh badasser, the better--it makes him hotter! hehe, esp. when hes with bonnie ;)

Awww, thankyou so much for that amazing comment aprii! :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..four.

Ra92

IF-Sizzlerz

Ra92

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
OMG another update Pyall ... Yuppiieee Lvoe Vampire diaries 's stuff this tym ehhee ...
Yeah they r amazing..Damon is Tooooooooooooooooo HAWT... Love him...

Tooooooo Adorable sigs .. yeah mannet one is fab.

keep it uppp

-Ra

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
OMGG *faints* What a stunning update Payal!

I have truely become a fan of your creations! Your styles, colouring, and texture use is just sooo gorgeouss! I'm super jealous now! LOL 

The Damon sigs/icons are just TOO hot to handle! *drools* You've really captured some awesome expressions of Damon! Blushing The RuHu sigs/icons are beautiful, especially love the black-and-white sig! The ArSh and MG stuff are fabb as usual =) Love them all!

Not sure if you take requests or open your shop, but if you do...please do let me know! I would loveee to request something from you =)

Edited by Dangelz - 17 August 2010 at 12:34pm

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks soo much Ra!

Dangelzz- ----Awww, thankyou soo much yaar! Im really glad u liked them, i really means a lo to me! :P
I open like oncde in a while, but i always have a hard time with reqs, so they never some out that good ^_^

Ra92

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
damon avi is HOT!
icons are fab!!
the sigs are all wowwwwww
my fav is the second one!! the faces of damon are yummy!!
ruhu ones are fab..i like both of the vereison...b&w def has its amazingziness and so does teh oloring verion!!
ahhhh!! maaneet one is fab like alwyas blendinga rocks!!

-iPayal-

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update payal
gosh i love RuHu ones saving gonna use soon icons r amazing & Damon ones r beyond words simply gorgeous
awesome work
luv
Fatima

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Eeeee! Congo on #3 Payal!

I LOVE the lastest update. *dreams* I LOVE the coloring for the Maaneet sig/avi. And the coloring on the RuHu avi. *dreams* It's so prettyful!

Damon ones are like..dude..kill me? *dies* I love love the first siggy! =D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.