"payalsGall"-Pg143:ArJuhi|TaaNu|Beremy|Mausam (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 149

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Rima - thanks so muchhh...i know rite! if anyone does hate him, they dont know what hotness is ;) really means a lot to me ^_^

Jessy - thankyou so much

Anu - Thankyou!! really means a lot to me :P

Sofia - thankyousss hun!! 

abhayvakil - i love PLL, its soo suspeseful...i was really sad when spence and alex broke off, isaw caps of Toby and spence they do look uber cute together, i really hope hes not helping "A" too, i doubt he is. Ill be pissed if he is..lolz :P
I think jennaa has something to do with it ^_^

Reeno - thankyou so much! really means a lot yaa :P and thanks for his pics, hope you find the cutest one soon ;) 

Aisha - thanks so much!

LMS - thanksss! really means a lot to me, im not etheut that pix is super super cuteee! :D

Fary - thankyou so much! that a new style for me, im tryin to make look better, but i get stuck after thant..lolz :P

Harshlya - thankyou

Farzu - i know rite! I dont think of disney stars as hot, like evhes the exeption ;) i dint think BJ would work before, because of theage thing, but bonnies right he woke up one day and turned into this hot thing ;)

Hoor - thankyou so much :P

Preeti - thankyou so much :D

Wida - Thanksss so much - like a chat place? i dont go anywhere, but we should go back to the Frooties CC..no one goes there, its so sad :(

Aliya - thanks so much!

ViniDi - OMG, thanks so much for that comment, really made my dayy! your so sweet ^_^

Parina- thankyou

Aisho - lolz, thanks so much! I should watch TL, it looks like a great show ^_^

Sam - thankyou so much!

Durgavni - thankyou thankyou! really means a lot! :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.-Hoor-itsAishSweetAddiction.iloveyouafridiviniva sharmajesss.serendipity.SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""payalsGall"-Pg143:ArJuhi|TaaNu|Beremy|Mausam (Page 146)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Lovely creations...

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
OMFFGG Payal! I totally LOVE how the second Arjuhi sig turned out Embarrassed The blending and the little heart with the AA:: that's just adorable Embarrassed 
That Joe Jonas sig...GOD I can't take my eyes off it LOL The texture and style is wayy too gorgeous! And the icons are simple yet beautiful Embarrassed Why did you delete the other one Unhappy
Awehhh the Mausam one is adorable! Why do you say that..seriously, that picture itself is so cute and you made it look even more so (: Anu-Taani the size is so sweettt!LOL And loving the light texture on the Beremy one Embarrassed 
beautiful update Payal Hug love you..x

Anjaani_Dastaan

IF-Dazzler

Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
the arjuhi creations are so beautiful im using = ) 

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
WIda - i know anza used to go there all the time, but no one goes there now. Ive tried PMing ppl to come there, but everyone as stuff going on so no one makes it there Unhappy BTW? I LOVE that sig of KMH your using hehee!

Sano - thankyou!

Aish - thankss so much yaar!! your soo sweet ^_^

Taz - thankyouss  

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
4 PAGES TO GOOOO =D
Update&Opeen ;p xxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iPayal-

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
wids; I agree..lets do it someday :)

even if its me, you, payal & anzu..thats fine :D I miss frooties :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.