Sid and Riddhima should marry again because...

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Once upon a time there was a beautiful happy girl name Riddhima who lived in a perfect world. She fell in love with the perfect prince name Armaan. But destiny decided to play it's game separated  Riddhima from the Prince. Riddhima got lost in a deep dark world where surviving became impossible. Right when she decided to give up on life came a knight in shining armor. He whisked her away from all the darkness. Though the journey was a long, scary and rough one he managed to bring light into her life. And blessed by destiny they fell in love. They made promises to each other, and no matter how tough life got they kept that in mind. They never lost sight of what was important and that was each other.

If dmg was a fairytale this would be the story of Riddhima and Siddhant. 😍

And then they lived happily ever after. WAIT A MINUTE!😲😲
😲

You need a happy wedding for a happily ever after.😑 So they should have one

We want to complete this story, or start the new one on a beautiful note. Our Sid and Rid should start a fresh new chapter. Their marriage was so symbolic. It was one of the loveliest marriages I ever ever ever saw. But they have moved past that. Let them get married again. This time it should just a  union of Rid and Sid. No people, no Armaan, no parents. Just husband and wife making promises to each other. This time happily 😳 They have been through so much they deserve it. 😭 And we do too. It hasn't been easy being the new fans in the block. πŸ˜” it's downright scary at times

Do you guys think Sid and Rid should get married again? Why? 😳

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the post FatimaπŸ‘ why should they get married again...becoz ther first wedding was not on happy note it was sadπŸ˜” yet they overcome everything n came together ❀️ now that they r truly husband n wife their second marraige will be a new leaf that they are now ready to committ themselves n also this will be a happy wedding n make their love even stronger. πŸ˜›  Edited by KITfan - 13 years ago
amazing postπŸ‘ 

thumps up for sure!!, i want siddhima to get married again and this time it will be from both sides, full heartly ,there will be love in this marriage and happiness.

can you imagen what will happen before the marriage, sid not allowed to see ridz, and he climes up her window to see her at nighttime, both of them under the moonlight holding each other hands, making promises to each other that they will love each other for eternity.
this marriage will be another big step for siddhima that will bind them even more strongly to each other.

the before marriage scene,the agoney to see each other for once, the sweet pain of waiting to be in each other arms, the intense filled mind of each other thoughts and the undying passion that will burn them each passing day to be with each other for forever. 

so from my side OFCOURSE YES!! siddhima needs to get re-marriage and that to soon.

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes Yes Yes we want SR re-marriage........

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Post πŸ‘

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES....I WANNA SIDDHIMA RE-MARRIAGE....!!!!! and they shud marry again because the frst wedding was not at all a happy affair...Riddhima married Sid at tht time because she was forced to...her heart didn't accept the marriage, but now Riddhima wants to be with Sid with all her heart...she loves him now...and tht's y they shud marry again and this time the wedding should be done with all the rituals nd masti...!!!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes they should get married again because the previous ceremony took place in so chaos situation, and Riddhima was not happy during that time. Hence, I would love to see SR getting married ONCE again happily.  Most importantly i want SR to re-marry, so I can dance and have a party🀣πŸ₯³

Awesome postπŸ‘
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THOUGH I DNT WNT A SIDDHIMA REMARRIAGE,U ONCE AGAIN WROTE BEAUTIFULY...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post πŸ€—

bai marriage tan honi chahidi aa................after all

RABB NE BNAA DI JODI...................

love u karan wahi n jennifer as siddhima................ ❀️ 😊
now that they r bk in the pent house.............and we all want the MARRIAGE NISHANIS.....sindoor,,,,,,,,,,mangalsutra..... bk on Ridz...........

whats better than hving a RE MARRIAGE.............with all the sangeet.......mehendi......tking the vows again.......sighhssssss

and the after wedding rasms............we all were more tensed in the SIDDHIMA wedding coz of the poison fiasco.............

but now this MARRIAGE we can enjoy to the FULLEST

that way we can also get many cute Armaan-shilpa scenes

JENNY-KARAN WAHI CHEMISTRY are fabulous and they totally make us fall in love with Siddhima everyday

we also want to see ridz in saaris.sometimes if not in all epis.......that way siddhima romantic scenes will b sexier
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Yes Yes

why becuz they had a bad one when they first got married