Sajan/Monaya:Best of the Best

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends! A big hug🤗 to all my sajan deewanis
I just wanted to share some feelings with you all about my cutiepies SAJAN
OMG......what should I do these two are always driving me crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy and leave me drool over them after every januable scene....MJHT Creatives have given us sajan guys just imagine!!!!!!!!!! I was never a die-hard fan of any tv actor before but now I am just the biggest fan of my sajan.

Their love is so pure 👏
their relationship is so understanding 👏
 their chemistry is sizzling 👏
Overall this couple is MAGICAL n ADORABLE⭐️
They are so romantic😳
And importantly SAJAN is incomplete without MONAYA.....Seriously friends Mohit and Sanaya have made sajan so famous I mean whatsoever the scene or expression they are given, they just do it without any problem and make that scene even more beautiful and full of emotions...whether it is romantic😳 tragic😭 happiness😛 or anger😡
Initially Mohit didn't know much about acting and was not that famous but as MJHT progressed mohit also improved to death...the way he improved his acting is just mind-blowing and now he can portray all type of expressions and sizzle the screen with his awesome acting👏👏
and now my angel Sanaya....no words for her she's such a darling........I mean the fact itself proves her talent that inspite of being so extrovert, jolly and chipry she plays GUNJAN who is totally opposite sanaya but still she plays it so brilliantly that makes Gunjan the most lovable character atleast for me n all gunjan fans.........Samrat and Gunjan are those characters who love each other die-heartedly(three years of leap), understand each other in all situations(suhaani's track), cannot stay away from each other even for a single day (remember the neil one)n can sacrifice their love for each other's happiness(sheena aunty,gunjan's paralysed track)
Words cannot describe the beauty of my Sajan's relationship but still I have some

Adorable
Lovable
Soulmates
Januable
Enchanting n sizzling
and what not ''ahem ahem''

By God I just love this couple from heaven they are so made for each other
Just hope we see their magical reunion as soon as possible and mind it cvs we want a fully romantic and expressive Sajan's reunion and reconfession specially from gunji's side.....I'm desperately waiting for such a heavenly scene and ro mance afterwards
😳😳😳

Please mods don't close this topic it's a hearty request
Please don't bash samrat,gunjan or mohit sanaya..........plz plz plz it's just for sajan/monaya holics

Edited by SG-Obssession - 13 years ago
beautifully written dear...
sajan roxxxxxxxx....!!!
Veryy nicee!!
love this post!!
Im also a hard core monaya fan!!
Love them!!
mwah!!
love ur post dear
love sajan a lotttttttttt 😍
sajan roxxxxxxxx
muuuuuuuuuaaahh
mindblowngggg topic..
u hv writtn it soooo welll
sajan / monaya r d bsttttt....
Great topic dear!!!!!

beautifully written.....I completely agree with each and every word of urs!!!!

Our Sajan/Monaya are the best!!!! no one can beat them!!!!

love
Aditi

i am extremely sorry for this post.........
Edited by Avani123 - 13 years ago
nice post newbie!👍🏼

enjoy d forum😉
sajan is the bestest couple!!!
just luv them to the core........😛😳😳
I completely love Monaya/Sajan. They're the best onscreen couple i've seen after Hiten n Gauri.

Love them