Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hima_123

Rahul Jee..Lamboo Jee...Aaapkaa bhai-chara dekh ke meri aankhein bhar aayi...😭!!

But since we have graciously been shown the door out of this thread...😃...there is no point continuing our bhaai behen chaara here ...though I would have loved to share my pearls of wisdom which you guys as you treasure them so much..😳..

I am extremely honored, and will continue the bhaai chaara some other time...on some other thread....lambooji aapko mai darshan aapke hee kisi lambe se thread mei avashya doongi...(make sure u invite me ...😛)...and Rahul ji - will scare you laterz........😉..till then chow!

aap to hamare ankhon ka noor hai ji.......bilkul darshan hoga.........use bhi majedar hoga........
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

yeah our didi is in full form today...sabki watt lagegi bhai aaj toh....bhagoooooooooooooo😉

Rahul... 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Here is another post filled only with personal attacks and bashing everywhere..why can't members learn to respect each other's POV rather than forcing each other to accept certain facts...

Anyways 19 pages of personal attacks everyone trying to prove themselves right and taking pot shots on each other...grt...

WLs of all those involved in personal attacks will b raised...

**Topic closed
Uttaran dev team