Do u like ..........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ice _girl

Goldie

ice _girl

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Do u like the show??????? How long do u think the show will go on?????????? Do u think that Mr. Bean is much better????????? Which gags do u like????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u like .........." in Malegaon ka Chintu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
It totally resembles Mr. Beans , I wish they had done it in a different way ! Unhappy I will say I love Mr. Beans more but MKC is also good when it comes to having those short gags !Clap And good that it is a weekly show and not daily , that way they would be able to maintain the consistency and quality of the show !Big smile

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
its horrable

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
The show is good to watch. But definitely comparable with Mr. Bean.. Bean is a classic..

rubinaxxx

rubinaxxx

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I like Mr Bean Better!!!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yes. Mr. Bean is better

.BeautifulSoul.

IF-Stunnerz

.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
mr bean!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.