ITS AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER.......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

ITS AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER.......

These lines were spoken by Sly Stallon ( Sylvester Stallon)

NOW SOME GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :
I just came to know that even after bein a part of this forum some ppl ask the ques : who is vansh? so if they dont know who is vansh they wil wont be knowin abt Sylvester ...... so jus to enlighten them. Sly is the whole n soul of Rocky series (based on boxing mixed with love n emotions).

these lines are taken from the last movie in the series. The meanin is soooo pure here. U cant give up until its the end. that means give ur 100% til the end ( til the time u know that its over)......!!!!!!!!
thats wat Roky did even at the age of 62.

COMING BACK TO THE TOPIC N UT:

it seems that our dear TAPPU has taken these lines really seriously.
the way she defended herself in front of veer........spoke utter crap n nonsense
u  cant even call it half truth. it was 99% lie ( 1% bein that vansh killed himself).

so our lady ravan really got imprsd by this line n thought she wil fight for her life til her life is over(til she is kiled by veeer).
she is determined to do all sorts of crimes till the end ( robery the latest one) n then manipulatin facts ( thats her trademark)

sooooo TAPPU DEAR IS REALLY A FAST LEARNER.......!!!!!

THE EPISODE WAS DISGUSTING TO THE CORE.

ONLY HOPE : 21ST AUG WALA EPISODE. HOPE SHE GETS OVER IN THAT N SAVES US FROM HER NON SENSE

THANK U FOR READING......!!!!! NO OFFENSES TO ANY PERSON OR ANY FAN.....Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaadivy609cjs369~~~~tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITS AINT OVER TIL ITS OVER......." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eku15

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
neha really there are people who dnt know who vansh is??arre there are people who dnt watch the show and pass comments and now new gang of people who dnt knw the foursome...kya baat hai!!

tiny15

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
guys even i was surprised that sm ppl are unaware of vansh........????

n i guess no one else liked this post expect two of u.

tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Neha just saw this post...and shud say a good post...

even i was shocked when i had seen in that poll some one had clicked for who is vanshShockedShockedShocked
and i had commented something similar...about either the person was sleeping for last eight months of UT.... or is joking which is in a really poor taste...

I loved the part where u have written about taps getting killed by veer ...what a fantastic Idea sirji .. muuuahhh ....

Edited by cjs369 - 15 August 2010 at 8:12am

tiny15

npk21

npk21

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Who is Vansh?
LOL
the people who are asking "who is vansh"...might be watching comedy circus and assuming surender as vansh!!lolz!!!

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@charu : that very poll and last episode instigated me to write all this.
she is one big devil whose crimes has no limits...........gosh.......rahu ketu ki tarah bas gyi hai sb ki life mein.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top