CID

EP 646 : Kissa Kuwe Ki Laash Ka (20-Aug-2010) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 29

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@prabha di yeah they look totally fake and rather weird !! but you see FW people have this flare for kati laashes I really think you people who live in Mumbai should take care patha nahi kab tum log kis kati laash se takra jao !! Thanks to these people the no. of kati laashes in Mumbai seems increasing day by day !!

But haan last week's treat has saved them from week long criticism warna if we had a stupid episode last week and then this promo then I can imagine iss thread ka kya hashra hotha LOL !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 646 : Kissa Kuwe Ki Laash Ka (20-Aug-2010) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@prabha di yeah they look totally fake and rather weird !! but you see FW people have this flare for kati laashes I really think you people who live in Mumbai should take care patha nahi kab tum log kis kati laash se takra jao !! Thanks to these people the no. of kati laashes in Mumbai seems increasing day by day !!

But haan last week's treat has saved them from week long criticism warna if we had a stupid episode last week and then this promo then I can imagine iss thread ka kya hashra hotha LOL !!
Esi ka to hame dar lagata hein bhavana...kahi vo hame dikha na jaye...abhi bahar jate hein tb ye dar meine hamesha satata reheta heinLOLLOLWink

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Today's wednesday !! Even though these days the promo comes on saturday itself but wednesday has always been the Promo Day and I'm at home and didn't go to college(but yeah not because I'm dying to see the kati laash promo again,I'm already out of the Chiranjeev Gang !!,but because I missed my bus :P )

dont worry bhavanaSmile.
any positive sign on tv?

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
http://www.rajshri.com/Video/Jeena-Isi-Ka-Naam-Hai-Shivaji-Satam
thake this link chinu u will find that here

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Let us guess the titles and plots of this case!!!

My Take- Punctured Dil Ki Case

A couple comes across a well near an abandoned house. The wife is whining in a nasal tone that she was thirsty and wud like to have water from the well. The man exasperated with the girl decided to roll down a container into the well. The girl in an excitement accidentally pushes the man and he falls into the well. Luckily the well is shallow and the man was yelling at his companion for spoiling his rs 9,82,984 shirt! Suddenly the girl yelled pointing down into the well. The man looked down and screamed and fainted.

At the next jucture we hear CID qualis siren. Daya and Sachin and Kajal come out. Kajal is promoting KBC. Vivek is inside the well examninig the Laashy.

(Continue plz!!!!)Tongue

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
but it needs login.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged

BY the way that remindes me. Do you remember the Neeraj Grover murder case? Neeraj was killed by a budding actress and her boyfriend. You must have seen HYPERCITY and the INORBIT MALL in CID countless number of times till now. I think the CID Bureau is around that area. This lady was sent by her boyfriend to buy knifes from this very HYPERCITY to cut his body. Then Neeraj's body was cut into pieces, taken to Manor, and burnt. So you know how they are getting these Kati Laash aur uske Tukade inspiration from.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
no.i never heard of that case.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top