CID

EP 646 : Kissa Kuwe Ki Laash Ka (20-Aug-2010) (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
[
BORING AS HELL.
[/QUOTE]

thank god i  went  to sleep.... would have been a waste to wait awake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 646 : Kissa Kuwe Ki Laash Ka (20-Aug-2010) (Page 28)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
TRPs or NO TRPs our views on the case will not change based on those. Who is making those TRPs we the audience. If they want to laugh to the bank now, go on but the duration of this laugh is going to be reduced. They will not be able to laugh this way for long in this junk is going to be dished out.

Personally I as a fan since 12+ years of this show felt insulted with this level on rubbishness that is being shown.

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
[ Cameraman I know that I praised you a bit too much for last week but today you were horrible !!
I

this week they had a different camaraman or may be last week they had a nice one

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Well the camera man is the same but the Deshdrohi case had someone on a Still Cam and I think he was one who made all the difference there.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
only the camera angle is different i thing.may be its a trial to imitate some maniratnam movies.

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Thankgod i missed it. THankgod parents didnt c it... These days i c cid only wen they r absent....Ouch
me too LOL

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
The case was terrible. Worth a miss. dunno why I even watched it.

Abhi-Daya were missing most of the time. But they were superb in the little space given to them. Did Abhijit Sir get a haircut? Plus, I saw both him and Daya Sir being a bit less agressive than usual.

ACP was the same as always, whcih is marvelous. Satam Sir never lets our hopes die with his mindblowing performances.

OK, I understand that Hrishikesh Pandey is a so-called star, but that doesn't mean that he has to be given the most importance. I'm sure y'all will agree with me that he clearly hogged the limelight. Now I miss Manav Gohil, even he was a big star but wasn't given that much importance and screen space. Besides, I thought he was a bit fragile today, he didn't sound, look or walk like a CID inspector at all. And I just dislike when he leads the Vivek, Tasha, Kaajal and especially, Freddy. Ridiculous!Thumbs Down

Kaajal was OK in whatever screen space she was given, better than last time(the case before the Deshdrohi episode).

Freddy was back to his old self, but was given a bit more importance than the old Freddy. Looks like the new storywriter wants Freddy do be the Goofy of the bunch. Well, that's not gonna work, I'm sorry to say.

Tasha and Vivek were given far more importance than the previous episode. They were quite effective and did a great job with their expressions and tone.ClapClapClap

The plot was complete bogus with a half-witted ending, which left me reeling and saying "What?"Confused Same cliched idea. Really very, very disappointing. As a CIDian, I lose hope after watching these episodes. It's the trio that make me smile and rise my hopes, thinking that if they can overcome such crappy plots and deliver fine performances, why can't I watch these crappy episodes then?

isca

isca

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
daya sir abhijeet sir buero mein he reha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top