Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaama thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
better not eat dinner next friday πŸ˜† what is so new about cut dead bodies?...the voice over was speaking as if this story is new πŸ˜• get ready to a unexpected story next friday
prabha. thumbnail

O Come on it's not over yet. We have a re-run tomorrow. Come here after the re-run. Stay Happy guys. Today is Independence Day. Freedom From Depressions

jeet. thumbnail
ow/....it  wud hav been gr8 if cid wud hav been in delhi for 1 more week...!!
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

BP Saab plz Gutur Gu aur Aahat cchod doh!! CID ki pass waapus aaiye!! Please!! Gawd back to a boring khoon khhoni case??

Smone finds laash- he decides to call cid- cid arrives- freddy promotes and makes a joke- sachin and kajal over act- sachin screams at the bell boy- abhi appers in d lab wt tarikaji- salunkhe spends 30 minutes to find whether its a lipstick or strawberry mark or khoon- daya looks around- vivek makes a call- tasha gvs a chase- kajal and sachin and acp arrest- sachin slaps- culprit says the victim called him a donkey so he killed. Period.

Uffff!!!! FW plz dont come back to tukde and laash uff

🀣
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

culprit says the victim called him a donkey so he killed. Period.

Uffff!!!! FW plz dont come back to tukde and laash uff

that's a good oneπŸ˜†
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way showed the promo.....I first thought they accidently showed an Aahat promo! bloody and all these illusions 🀒
why in the world there was that much blood even after the dead body had a bath in the pond?
don't knowhow the episode will be......but they are making us watch and tolerate these craps most of the times! emotional blackmail!

tasharose thumbnail
Yeah Tanza I thought that it was an Aahat promo but like a real maha-episode with the three leads and C.I.D working together.But I'm hoping it'll be an exciting new thriller.I get the feeling that it will be a mindblowing episode!😊 Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Title Should be : Crowds of Dead Pieces
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish next weaks ke episodes bhi  is week ke tarah ache ho
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry titles to ajkal hindi me hote hain 😊