Pavitra Rishta

Few Questions.. need help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amreen Imran

Groupbie

Amreen Imran

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone.. I am new here. I have been watching this show since begining... but missed few episodes after leap

please do tell me how come Vaishali married Dharmesh? As far as I remember, there was some DOSHH in dharmesh's kundali ... and vaishali was engaged to another guy...

please help...

Amreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Few Questions.. need help" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Wellwhat happened was Dharmesh goes to her and says "ever since i saw you i have been lost and couldn't concentrate on work. i love you" i think this was like a day before HIS marriage. then vaishali agreed to marry him. this is how that happened =)

Amreen Imran

Groupbie

Amreen Imran

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
thank u so much

Post Reply New Post

Go to top