Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Saturday Spl New Promo- 21st August (Page 7)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by fast trak

Originally posted by Nancy.Angel

Originally posted by lambooo

Hey everyone i am new to this forum...but it seems interestingSmile

you will soon find more interesting and contagious....because you have to be either with the side of truth (against Tappuism) or stand rock solid with Tappuism (symbolising EVIL, Fraud, deceit, crime and the like...). Hope you are on the right side of law and social values......

i hate tapsya and one member srkluvr is sickDead
\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

no ji...the mods have requested we stay in our own fanclubs! anyway ms nancy angel seems to be rather strong in her words! I will not have anyone destroying the peace of my beautiful club! Or else really I would not hesitate to come onto the veer an the ich fanclub and post things there...but no I dont want to do that cos i respect their fans. same way I expect the same respect.

Darling this highlights ur true self...u have been in this forum since 09 jan 2009 n posted thousands of posts this new member just joined in today and posted hardly 10 -15 posts, u cant expect anyone 2 appreciate ur behaviour, shud u do what u just threatened 2 do, btw feel free 2 do whatever u want, i will not stop u, u know the repurcussions of ur intented actions dont u,  the mods will raise ur warning level and when it reaches soem particular number they will ban u on this forum ...now inspite of knowing all this u dont hesitate to do it, i cant blame a new commer for what she has done, any new member needs n deserves attention 2 have gr8 fun here, dont tell me u knew yaa read all rules b4 posting anything on this forum,..

Perhaps it will be wiser this new member learn the rules and what rules it should be common sense not to bash people for having different opinions. But we are supposed to stay in our own fanclub and the sooner she gets this the better! and my true self is that i am not afraid to fight back! i dont care what anyone else thinks of me!

Good ...btw if u dont mind what have u done 2 make this new member get used to the enviromment of the forum..dont scare tht poor soul, she only a baby in term of posts, n ur like the gr8 gr8 grand maaa...LOLEmbarrassed, so share ur secrets maintaing of the decency n decorum of the forum darling, i'm sure she'll appreciate it..

yes ji i tried explaining very calmly to her but she was not willing to understand. After all, I think anyone would understand that u dont make personal attacks against someone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

lambooo Senior Member

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

you will soon find more interesting and contagious....because you have to be either with the side of truth (against Tappuism) or stand rock solid with Tappuism (symbolising EVIL, Fraud, deceit, crime and the like...). Hope you are on the right side of law and social values......

\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

no ji...the mods have requested we stay in our own fanclubs! anyway ms nancy angel seems to be rather strong in her words! I will not have anyone destroying the peace of my beautiful club! Or else really I would not hesitate to come onto the veer an the ich fanclub and post things there...but no I dont want to do that cos i respect their fans. same way I expect the same respect.

Darling this highlights ur true self...u have been in this forum since 09 jan 2009 n posted thousands of posts this new member just joined in today and posted hardly 10 -15 posts, u cant expect anyone 2 appreciate ur behaviour, shud u do what u just threatened 2 do, btw feel free 2 do whatever u want, i will not stop u, u know the repurcussions of ur intented actions dont u,  the mods will raise ur warning level and when it reaches soem particular number they will ban u on this forum ...now inspite of knowing all this u dont hesitate to do it, i cant blame a new commer for what she has done, any new member needs n deserves attention 2 have gr8 fun here, dont tell me u knew yaa read all rules b4 posting anything on this forum,..

Perhaps it will be wiser this new member learn the rules and what rules it should be common sense not to bash people for having different opinions. But we are supposed to stay in our own fanclub and the sooner she gets this the better! and my true self is that i am not afraid to fight back! i dont care what anyone else thinks of me!

Good ...btw if u dont mind what have u done 2 make this new member get used to the enviromment of the forum..dont scare tht poor soul, she only a baby in term of posts, n ur like the gr8 gr8 grand maaa...LOLEmbarrassed, so share ur secrets maintaing of the decency n decorum of the forum darling, i'm sure she'll appreciate it..

yes ji i tried explaining very calmly to her but she was not willing to understand. After all, I think anyone would understand that u dont make personal attacks against someone!

Good if u done ur job, @ bold..not necessarily, tht y we need 2 support he babies in the intial days n they will soon learn everything and b self sufficient, dont u think ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

\

Hey Hey Hey srkluvr dont be in a misunderstanding that i want to come to your hell. i dont want to find out how many people are supporting you in your crime. Also who are you to tolerate me i guess everybody is tolerating you out here.

yes but i am not a personal attacker and user of such strong words...not that I care anymore ive grown used to it but all the same...this sort of stuff is not accepted here!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged

talking abt going into other threads SRK Ive seen u publicising abt ur Veeya on other threads with pics etc. What abt that? U did one of that just yday if u remember?

we're allowed in any thread to post our view...just not the specific fanclubs! and really if someone was making a negative comment I wouldnt have minded but ms nancy angel is really over the top in her language!

And have you ever realised you are over the top in your behaviourDead

wellt thats my business if i am over the top in my support. u dont know me too well ji. But anyhowz why do u care what I do and dont support? thats my own choice and as long as I know im not supporting anything wrong I am fine with myself
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
nancy honey ur new...dont be threatened...its nothing.....Lol

read the rules sweetie even i havnt read till now but i think i know them hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

lambooo Senior Member

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged

\

I will learn rules of this forum but darling you need to learn rules of humanityLOLsooner you learn them it would be better for youLOL

humanity? why is that ji? do u know anything about me to make such frivolous judgements?

Go to top