Uttaran

Saturday Spl New Promo- 21st August (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy.Angel

Hey everyone i am new to this forum...but it seems interestingSmile

Sweetheart.. Welcome to this wonderful forumHug, Apologies if ur feeling scared or threatenedOuch, but i just wish to let u know there r some rules for all members which kind of state tht we cant personally attack anymembers or actors kind of thingEmbarrassed, i havent personally read those rulesOuch, coz i dont read such lenghty rules b4 signing any mobile contract yaa credit card contractLOL, so plzz dont quote meEmbarrassedLOL, but kindly go thro those rules when u find timeThumbs Up, n plzz dont ask me for the link,Embarrassed coz i dont know,,,but i can find it out for u..only if u want..Smile. Have a gr8 time..Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609fast trak~~~~tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saturday Spl New Promo- 21st August (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

shivani, I am enjoying this.....now some people will have blood pressure shooting beyond 200...so I pity on them........evil is drowning very fast...faster than evil and evil-admirers even thought......

Lambooji, plzzzz dont make me LOL..now in these cirucumstances, its Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
what happeend some1 said for 3 mnths i wont be around much...have to study and tapu is bcumin my obsession..kya hopo gaya.........tapu ki tarah words change ho gaye kyaLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trak~~~~tiny15shivani9

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
havent u heard of withdrawal symptoms rashi? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

what happeend some1 said for 3 mnths i wont be around much...have to study and tapu is bcumin my obsession..kya hopo gaya.........tapu ki tarah words change ho gaye kyaLOLLOLLOL

im staying onto watch nandmi's performance as a breaking memory. Then I will not be posting here. Consider it my last daySmile

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by fast trak

you will soon find more interesting and contagious....because you have to be either with the side of truth (against Tappuism) or stand rock solid with Tappuism (symbolising EVIL, Fraud, deceit, crime and the like...). Hope you are on the right side of law and social values......

i hate tapsya and one member srkluvr is sickDead
\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

no ji...the mods have requested we stay in our own fanclubs! anyway ms nancy angel seems to be rather strong in her words! I will not have anyone destroying the peace of my beautiful club! Or else really I would not hesitate to come onto the veer an the ich fanclub and post things there...but no I dont want to do that cos i respect their fans. same way I expect the same respect.

Darling this highlights ur true self...u have been in this forum since 09 jan 2009 n posted thousands of posts this new member just joined in today and posted hardly 10 -15 posts, u cant expect anyone 2 appreciate ur behaviour, shud u do what u just threatened 2 do, btw feel free 2 do whatever u want, i will not stop u, u know the repurcussions of ur intented actions dont u,  the mods will raise ur warning level and when it reaches soem particular number they will ban u on this forum ...now inspite of knowing all this u dont hesitate to do it, i cant blame a new commer for what she has done, any new member needs n deserves attention 2 have gr8 fun here, dont tell me u knew yaa read all rules b4 posting anything on this forum,..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

you will soon find more interesting and contagious....because you have to be either with the side of truth (against Tappuism) or stand rock solid with Tappuism (symbolising EVIL, Fraud, deceit, crime and the like...). Hope you are on the right side of law and social values......

\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

no ji...the mods have requested we stay in our own fanclubs! anyway ms nancy angel seems to be rather strong in her words! I will not have anyone destroying the peace of my beautiful club! Or else really I would not hesitate to come onto the veer an the ich fanclub and post things there...but no I dont want to do that cos i respect their fans. same way I expect the same respect.

Darling this highlights ur true self...u have been in this forum since 09 jan 2009 n posted thousands of posts this new member just joined in today and posted hardly 10 -15 posts, u cant expect anyone 2 appreciate ur behaviour, shud u do what u just threatened 2 do, btw feel free 2 do whatever u want, i will not stop u, u know the repurcussions of ur intented actions dont u,  the mods will raise ur warning level and when it reaches soem particular number they will ban u on this forum ...now inspite of knowing all this u dont hesitate to do it, i cant blame a new commer for what she has done, any new member needs n deserves attention 2 have gr8 fun here, dont tell me u knew yaa read all rules b4 posting anything on this forum,..

Perhaps it will be wiser this new member learn the rules and what rules it should be common sense not to bash people for having different opinions. But we are supposed to stay in our own fanclub and the sooner she gets this the better! and my true self is that i am not afraid to fight back! i dont care what anyone else thinks of me!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani109

\

Perhaps it will be wiser this new member learn the rules and what rules it should be common sense not to bash people for having different opinions. But we are supposed to stay in our own fanclub and the sooner she gets this the better! and my true self is that i am not afraid to fight back! i dont care what anyone else thinks of me!

Good ...btw if u dont mind what have u done 2 make this new member get used to the enviromment of the forum..dont scare tht poor soul, she only a baby in term of posts, n ur like the gr8 gr8 grand maaa...LOLEmbarrassed, so share ur secrets maintaing of the decency n decorum of the forum darling, i'm sure she'll appreciate it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609~~~~tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top