Uttaran

Saturday Spl New Promo- 21st August (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

lambooo

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saturday Spl New Promo- 21st August (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Nancy.Angel

Originally posted by lambooo

Hey everyone i am new to this forum...but it seems interestingSmile

you will soon find more interesting and contagious....because you have to be either with the side of truth (against Tappuism) or stand rock solid with Tappuism (symbolising EVIL, Fraud, deceit, crime and the like...). Hope you are on the right side of law and social values......

i hate tapsya and one member srkluvr is sickDead
\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

BTW darling, practice what u preach, ur personally attacking n threatening Lambooji n tht new member hereShocked
Shocked

oh accha? where have I called anyone any words? i have simply asked that there is no personal attacking!

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged

you will soon find more interesting and contagious....because you have to be either with the side of truth (against Tappuism) or stand rock solid with Tappuism (symbolising EVIL, Fraud, deceit, crime and the like...). Hope you are on the right side of law and social values......

\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani109

\

BTW darling, practice what u preach, ur personally attacking n threatening Lambooji n tht new member hereShocked
Shocked

oh accha? where have I called anyone any words? i have simply asked that there is no personal attacking!

ohhh is it???ShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trak~~~~tiny15

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
talking abt going into other threads SRK Ive seen u publicising abt ur Veeya on other threads with pics etc. What abt that? U did one of that just yday if u remember?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

\

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

no ji...the mods have requested we stay in our own fanclubs! anyway ms nancy angel seems to be rather strong in her words! I will not have anyone destroying the peace of my beautiful club! Or else really I would not hesitate to come onto the veer an the ich fanclub and post things there...but no I dont want to do that cos i respect their fans. same way I expect the same respect.

lambooo

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

talking abt going into other threads SRK Ive seen u publicising abt ur Veeya on other threads with pics etc. What abt that? U did one of that just yday if u remember?

we're allowed in any thread to post our view...just not the specific fanclubs! and really if someone was making a negative comment I wouldnt have minded but ms nancy angel is really over the top in her language!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top