Veeya ( URGENT URGENT URGENT) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
PLEASE CLOSE THIS NOW!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE MODS????????
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

PLEASE BE QUIET JI I PROMOTE NO SUCH THING! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!😑 massoma ji please ....dont use veeya for any such thing and edit these posts immediately they are extremely disturbing! and as for u abhay ji keep ur opinions to urself! and stop making any such grotesque accusations against me! MODS CLOSE THIS NOW ITS VERY DISTURBING!

SRK JII i dont need ur instruction wht to do and wht to not do. u jump in every post and give ur expert coment, no body ask u to stop. here a real example, wht teenager r getting from u and u r asking to stop us to comment. u never understand, u r bholi bhali like ur Tapu. everything happen automatically. even if closing this post is not solution. Massoma wrote here but a lot of teeager just following ur message, wht to do with thm. so dont show ur banawti concern here.

UR RIGHT UR RIGHT UR RIGHT I HAVE ALREADY PMed THE MODS TWICE PLEASE SHUT THIS DOWN AND JUST UGH GET IT AWAY FROM MY SIGHT B4 I DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

SRK  take a chill pill...........
sum people r really too ignorant and childish.........

WHAT JI??????????? U THINK I PROMOTE SUCH............CHI!😑🀒

noo dear.. 😭 i can never think such thing abt u.. 😭 i just wanted to say that though u must be having genuine reasons for liking VEEYA but u urself see wat is ur frnd's mentality.. 🀒 calm down n then try to analyse everything.. thats wat i want frm u.. 😭😭
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

idk wat is the problem in my comments n in others' comments too...!! πŸ˜•

ji😭😭 try to understand what u just said ji😭😭😭 u want to send a night scene to a teacher? and for what?................oh ji this is very incorrect ji they are saying this is due to me...try to understand ji😭😭 and to use veeya for such a thing......no ji ther are many such clips on youtube if u want but dont use veeya please😭
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

yeah yeah plz.. its turning into a battle field now!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Now I don't know πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Did you even understand the gravity of the situation which this post created πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Originally posted by abhay119

SRK JII i dont need ur instruction wht to do and wht to not do. u jump in every post and give ur expert coment, no body ask u to stop. here a real example, wht teenager r getting from u and u r asking to stop us to comment. u never understand, u r bholi bhali like ur Tapu. everything happen automatically. even if closing this post is not solution. Massoma wrote here but a lot of teeager just following ur message, wht to do with thm. so dont show ur banawti concern here.

i am a teenager also! u think i promote such grotesque nonsense??? this is somwthing veryy disturbing which massooma ji must address at once! when i just met her first time last week how does this come onto me? veeya promote no such message!!!!!!!!!!!😑
Originally posted by divy609

Now I don't know πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Did you even understand the gravity of the situation which this post created πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

yes........masooma ji do u understand what u just said?😭 what statement u made?😭 its not right ji,,,,,,,,not at all! and ur dragging veeya into such a thing? no ji dont send any link to anyone this is all wrong this is all bad!!!!!!!!!! ji do u understand what u just said???
Originally posted by divy609

plz TM JI here veecha and veeya fans definitely r having faceoffs sumtimes but plz dont create rifts with such posts ji.............
u r alwz welcome to uttaran forum with nice ideas and posts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i am a teenager also! u think i promote such grotesque nonsense??? this is somwthing veryy disturbing which massooma ji must address at once! when i just met her first time last week how does this come onto me? veeya promote no such message!!!!!!!!!!!😑

i m not blaming u tht u r knowingly doing it. but this message is going somehow. and this is the real example. there is no quetion of argument here. u r seeing problem urself and i appreciate tht u r concerned. i just want to say u think rationally forgetting u like or dislike anybody. and thn draw a conclusion. it my opinion, taking it or not its on u.