Veeya ( URGENT URGENT URGENT) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
YAR PLZ NO BASHING!!!

If u dnt like it! dnt comment. plz!

lets b frnds! so stop it!
Originally posted by abhay119

why r u disturbed SRK JIIII. u sd be happy. editing topic is not stop following ur message JIIIIII. u r so famous now. children r taking message from ur VEEYA love story. as u always claim tht veeya fans r increasing and i told u why we r counting Nomber here. so be happy. this same Masooma hd post earlier a post abt Naukarani ki Beti if i m not mistaking and u all were standing behind her to defend. ofcourse she is taking lesson from u. Big success. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

IF U THINK.....THAT I AM SO.....YUCK! TO SUGGEST SUCH A THING......I SUPPORT NO SUCH THING AND NO SUCH POST😑 OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE! MASSOOMA PLEASE EDIT UR COMMENTS THEY ARE WRONG!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

PLEASE BE QUIET JI I PROMOTE NO SUCH THING! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!😑 massoma ji please ....dont use veeya for any such thing and edit these posts immediately they are extremely disturbing! and as for u abhay ji keep ur opinions to urself! and stop making any such grotesque accusations against me! MODS CLOSE THIS NOW ITS VERY DISTURBING!

srk dear instead of shouting n getting disturbed u need to understand the whole thing..
Originally posted by pooja83

@ bold

🀣

judicial system mein bahut sari amendments hone wali hain in dis way...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya i hd posted earlier abt the amendment in the law of India. u can see it.
Originally posted by ~~~~

srk dear instead of shouting n getting disturbed u need to understand the whole thing..

WHAT JI??????????? U THINK I PROMOTE SUCH............CHI!😑🀒
Can the mods close this post please
If some scenes are wanted please go directly to the Veeya heaven and get them or PM But this is really bad.....Why are topics being created for this

Chill Sanaya.....U need to give some serious counselling to her I guessEdited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by divy609

If some scenes are wanted please go directly to the Veeya heaven and get them or PM But this is really bad.....Why are topics being created for this

UR RIGHT UR RIGHT UR RIGHT I HAVE ALREADY PMed THE MODS TWICE PLEASE SHUT THIS DOWN AND JUST UGH GET IT AWAY FROM MY SIGHT B4 I DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!😑
guys plz ye ji ji lagana band karo na...............
its too formal .........after dis show afterall we r frndz na.........
idk wat is the problem in my comments n in others' comments too...!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by divy609

Chill Sanaya.....U need to give some serious counselling to her I guess

yeah yeah plz.. its turning into a battle field now!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•