Bhaskar Bharti

~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Ghazu..its alright...dear... Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everghazal_naz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party* (Page 7)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
wow I'm so sad Cry CryCryCryCryCryCryi'm so sorry I'm the last to say goods buys ..god i'm truly going to miss Our forum  i will cherish all the wonderful memories of BB and BB forums forever i met some of the most Amazing friends Luv them always i know will always be buddy's.There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you'll always be in my heart.Hug  ..so Long for the day Amir Ali & ragni Khanna will Act together or for BB season 2 .....  Hug

is really hard to say good buy Saying goodbye isn't the hard part, it's what we leave behind that's tough. i luv u guys sooo much BB always & will be the Best Forum ever in Indian forums to bad they didn't realized it
take care
Luv u Girls Loads
Naley

Edited by naley4ever - 15 August 2010 at 11:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarob_ianBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Oh my gawdd!! We still have our forum!!
I still can't believe it guys!!..In a state of shock!!..ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedLOLLOL

Wow wow wow wow wowowowowo!!.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Tanu...lets all celebrate here!!..Another round of BB celebrations..i say we bring in the fireworks..CoolBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..............

Me was skimming thru the forum on my phone..and when i saw this news..i ran to my laptop...LOLLOLLOL...Wow..still can't believe it!!.....ShockedShockedShocked

Tanu, Ghazu..anybody..all BBians..i think i need a slap..or a pinch...LOLLOL don't want a slap..just pinch me..LOL BB forum isn't gonan be lock...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....Day Dreaming

Guyss where are YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU..???? Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 16 August 2010 at 3:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanaley4everghazal_nazrob_ian

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I knw Vini.........u can ask my mom..i was crying for past two days.....continuously...!!

It was so heartbreaking to make th CFC...looking at BB n relieving all the beautiful memories of BB...Cry

i so cant believe it.......... i almost screamed when i read nadiis message............................

N u bet baby..its gonna b fireworks n music tonite here..............its my promise............................

ghazal_nazBlueberry_07rob_ian

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Oh honey no more tears!! Approve Only tears of joy are allowed!!Wink...Even i was so sad while replying back to the B'dae msges..thinking this will be the last post at the BB Forums..Ouch....But it ain't happening now..Big smileBig smileBig smile

We can always still go to the CFC.....We'll have two homes now!! Tongue.....Your hardwork during the weekends will be put to GOOD use!!HugWink Big smile...

Armu4evaghazal_nazrob_ian

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Absolutely right guys!!!!!!!!!!
We have now two homes
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Yiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by M-Patz - 16 August 2010 at 4:07am

Armu4evaBlueberry_07

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Oh gosh...m so so so happy........going insane................Party 

ghazal_nazrob_ian

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler