Bhaskar Bharti

~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Tanu di...Why dont u start a BB chat club in the Chat Club Section???We all can meet there and discuss about BB....Without any interruption!!

Yh but its shld be better to hv a Fanclub na?? Smile n i will do that...tonite itself.......... just need some time... darn my tears...they just dont stop.....................Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeerob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party* (Page 5)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
my tears too Tanu...
first of all I am sooo emotional...
and sensitive
and on the top of that,,,
damn it...
and dear...Plz do PM me the link of the fan club when u start it... plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tanu di...Why dont u start a BB chat club in the Chat Club Section???We all can meet there and discuss about BB....Without any interruption!!

Yh but its shld be better to hv a Fanclub na?? Smile n i will do that...tonite itself.......... just need some time... darn my tears...they just dont stop.....................Angry

Same Here TanuCryCryCry

Edited by mahnaz_00 - 14 August 2010 at 11:08am

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahnaz_00

Same Here TanuCryCryCry

Hmm.i knw yaar...............i will finish my dinner in a few mins..n get to work on the CFC............Smile will need all  u guys help........wit the pics...... n story n everything.........Ouch

rob_ian

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
We all have fun on bb fc :)))))) so dw :)))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarob_ian

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

sweety dont cryCry

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

sweety dont cryCry

Ghazu......i need ur help..........i m gonna b making the CFC...in 15mins.............plz help me to get the links of all the VM galleries..............Tongue of our BB forum..

Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Tanu me would love to help you..but i'm stuck with replying back now...

Just done with the SGP fourms..gonna do it at Geet..and come to my home..BB forums..Cry..i wanted to take my time for this forum..but looks like i have to rush here..Cry

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top