Bhaskar Bharti

~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

kasuuuu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Zoya-Blueberry_07rob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party* (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I have been crying...since the afternoon...........n i tell u...i dont cry easily........!!

I have prided myself for being a Fighter...never a Quitter.......

"Impossible is nothing'  thats what i have believed.....

Since the past three days........i have tried everything to make the Mods n Admin see reason...CryCryCryCry but no......where dictatorship rules..........REASONING perishes....

Nevertheless..........'What goes around...COMES AROUND'  .........n this INJUSTICE TOO SHALL COME to HAUNT

Nyways...............the enormous HATRED ..i m feeling right now..cannot in any way.. OVERSHADOW the ENORMOUS LOVE ...i have for my DARLING... BB.....n BBians...........

I am not very old in the forum....n not even on the IF.......but the kind of fun...n happiness i have had on this forum is second to none.........Tongue  Everyday after a hectic day at work..i used to look fwd to log on to IF..n come to my BB forum...to meet up wit all my buddies and hv a BLAST...

The show  'Bhaskar Bharti'  was ..is and will always be special to me...n stay in my heart.... i cant tell u..how crazy i was n am abt this show............still catching the repeats on YT...n thanking God to hv given me the oppurtunity to see such a wonderful show..........

From Ragini............to  Aamir..............to Eijaz.........to  Aanchal..........to  Jai ...n  Rukhsar... n all the cast n crew of BB...............i have loved them all...............

So a special THANK U to them.........for giving this wonderful treat............

& coming to the wonderful BB forum......................well words will fall short.....to say n describe just how very much i luv ...this forum n its members..................HugHugHugHug

Each one has a special place in my heart.........n  i want to say thank u to each n every one of them....I hv had the best time of my LIFE....on this forum......n its thanks to all my friends here......

So to........

Ghazu
 Kanu
 Shaz  aka Fizzles...
 Vini aka Blueberry_07
 Shabz aka Dew-drop
 Immy aka BlessedSexyOne
 Neha
 Hasini aka Bubblygal
 Hina aka Shonasukirti
 Zoya
 Sakeena aka EijazKhanMyJaan
 Vedu aka Vedika
 Sohana
 Naley
 Mahnaz
 Shounak
 Haaki
 Sadaf
 Sur
 Arpita aka Bublai
 Deepu
 Noorie aka BlessedCuteOne
 Pooja 
 Rakun4eva
 & anyone else i have FORGOTTEN *sowwie*Ouch

I wish to say...

Will luv u all for LIFE Heart

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 August 2010 at 9:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2BUBLAInaley4everSomerholicGirlYusBeeBlueberry_07rob_ian

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
luv u too Tanu........
miss u!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarob_ianBlueberry_07

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
I never thought that this day will come so soon...
I am really shocked...
I thought that our continuous messaging and posts can save our forum...
But its over now...
I dont know what to say...
BB forum was like second home...
All the wonderful people I met here and the best people I met...

Immy Bhaiya: I did not have brother but you were like ma elder brother...

Kanu Di: The person who acted like a mentor...
I still remember that she was the only one who told me about all ma mistakes and has been the most honest person I have come across...

Tanu Ji: What to say about you...
You have been like ma bestest buddy,,,
The one who appreciated ma crappiest work and who always made me to bring ma best...

Ghazal, Vini, Harika, Neha, Hina, Shabz and Hansini: You guys are the ones who have always appreciated ma work and help me give ma best....

Noori: I seriously love the beautiful FF who wrote and can never forgot the great friend ship you and Immy Bhaiya share...

Nadz: You have always been supportive and been one of the sweetes person I came acroos on I-F...

Neha(Love_Ya): You are like ma younger sister and I love you a lot....

Soory if I have forgotten someone...
Its just that I am really sad and cant think straight at this time
Will Miss you all...

Take Care
Zoya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBUBLAIBlessedSexyonerob_ianBlueberry_07

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I m so gonna miss the Forum & all my friendz ....Cry
I hav such beautiful memories of this forum & made great freindz here ...
will cherish these memories 4ever ....

I m toooo sad .....!Cry
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlessedSexyoneBlueberry_07rob_ian

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

we will all meet again who knows when but 1 day we will for sure and share all the fun and masti we had shared on here i wil miss each and every1 of u guys :(( jus so sad its closin but we ended this forum on a gd era guys xxx

O and pm ur ids on yahoo or msn if u got guys wud love 2 keep in touch :)) and request to mods cud u plz move ff to ff section xxxx 

Lovez ya all

Love Noori xxxxx

Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 14 August 2010 at 10:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBUBLAIBlessedSexyone-Zoya-Blueberry_07rob_ian

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I have jus came to know bout the forum bein archived, i am very upset at it all as i have made so many wonderful friends here, Noori, Saaku, Tanu, Ghazal, Surveen, Vini, Zoya, Miss I LIKE IT,  and loads loads moreCryCryCryCryCryCryCry am also sorry for bein unactive most of the time these last 5 months but as some of u know i have had some family problemsCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry and that has restricted me to bein around.
When BB started we didnt know eachother but we became a big happy family, i became a HIT alsoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL with the ladies, Aamir and Eijaz were shown the doorLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i cant belive we are all goin to be seperated, some we chat on Facebook but not everyone is there......CryCryCryCryCryCryCry from funny comments to ffs to video mixes and articles, this forum rocked. The cast of BB should be proud, proud to know that they had many wonderful fans following themBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile if anyone is cryin and in need of a hug, am hereWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink i don mind if u all want to hug me at once........Noori u jus wait until ur roza overLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but anyone esle comoon my arms are openBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBUBLAISomerholicGirlCrazyNooriBlueberry_07rob_ian

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I have jus came to know bout the forum bein archived, i am very upset at it all as i have made so many wonderful friends here, Noori, Saaku, Tanu, Ghazal, Surveen, Vini, Zoya, Miss I LIKE IT,  and loads loads moreCryCryCryCryCryCryCry am also sorry for bein unactive most of the time these last 5 months but as some of u know i have had some family problemsCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry and that has restricted me to bein around.
When BB started we didnt know eachother but we became a big happy family, i became a HIT alsoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL with the ladies, Aamir and Eijaz were shown the doorLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i cant belive we are all goin to be seperated, some we chat on Facebook but not everyone is there......CryCryCryCryCryCryCry from funny comments to ffs to video mixes and articles, this forum rocked. The cast of BB should be proud, proud to know that they had many wonderful fans following themBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile if anyone is cryin and in need of a hug, am hereWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink i don mind if u all want to hug me at once........Noori u jus wait until ur roza overLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but anyone esle comoon my arms are openBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Lolz nutter but as i sed jus now we will all meet again 1 day on a diff forum and share all the fun we had shared on here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlueberry_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top