SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
luv u too Tanu........
miss u!!!!!!!!!
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!
I never thought that this day will come so soon...
I am really shocked...
I thought that our continuous messaging and posts can save our forum...
But its over now...
I dont know what to say...
BB forum was like second home...
All the wonderful people I met here and the best people I met...

Immy Bhaiya: I did not have brother but you were like ma elder brother...

Kanu Di: The person who acted like a mentor...
I still remember that she was the only one who told me about all ma mistakes and has been the most honest person I have come across...

Tanu Ji: What to say about you...
You have been like ma bestest buddy,,,
The one who appreciated ma crappiest work and who always made me to bring ma best...

Ghazal, Vini, Harika, Neha, Hina, Shabz and Hansini: You guys are the ones who have always appreciated ma work and help me give ma best....

Noori: I seriously love the beautiful FF who wrote and can never forgot the great friend ship you and Immy Bhaiya share...

Nadz: You have always been supportive and been one of the sweetes person I came acroos on I-F...

Neha(Love_Ya): You are like ma younger sister and I love you a lot....

Soory if I have forgotten someone...
Its just that I am really sad and cant think straight at this time
Will Miss you all...

Take Care
Zoya
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m so gonna miss the Forum & all my friendz ....😭
I hav such beautiful memories of this forum & made great freindz here ...
will cherish these memories 4ever ....

I m toooo sad .....!😭
😭

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

we will all meet again who knows when but 1 day we will for sure and share all the fun and masti we had shared on here i wil miss each and every1 of u guys :(( jus so sad its closin but we ended this forum on a gd era guys xxx

O and pm ur ids on yahoo or msn if u got guys wud love 2 keep in touch :)) and request to mods cud u plz move ff to ff section xxxx 

Lovez ya all

Love Noori xxxxx
Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 13 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have jus came to know bout the forum bein archived, i am very upset at it all as i have made so many wonderful friends here, Noori, Saaku, Tanu, Ghazal, Surveen, Vini, Zoya, Miss I LIKE IT,  and loads loads more😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 am also sorry for bein unactive most of the time these last 5 months but as some of u know i have had some family problems😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and that has restricted me to bein around.
When BB started we didnt know eachother but we became a big happy family, i became a HIT alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with the ladies, Aamir and Eijaz were shown the doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i cant belive we are all goin to be seperated, some we chat on Facebook but not everyone is there......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 from funny comments to ffs to video mixes and articles, this forum rocked. The cast of BB should be proud, proud to know that they had many wonderful fans following themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ if anyone is cryin and in need of a hug, am hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i don mind if u all want to hug me at once........Noori u jus wait until ur roza overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but anyone esle comoon my arms are openπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have jus came to know bout the forum bein archived, i am very upset at it all as i have made so many wonderful friends here, Noori, Saaku, Tanu, Ghazal, Surveen, Vini, Zoya, Miss I LIKE IT,  and loads loads more😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 am also sorry for bein unactive most of the time these last 5 months but as some of u know i have had some family problems😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and that has restricted me to bein around.
When BB started we didnt know eachother but we became a big happy family, i became a HIT alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with the ladies, Aamir and Eijaz were shown the doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i cant belive we are all goin to be seperated, some we chat on Facebook but not everyone is there......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 from funny comments to ffs to video mixes and articles, this forum rocked. The cast of BB should be proud, proud to know that they had many wonderful fans following themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ if anyone is cryin and in need of a hug, am hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i don mind if u all want to hug me at once........Noori u jus wait until ur roza overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but anyone esle comoon my arms are openπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lolz nutter but as i sed jus now we will all meet again 1 day on a diff forum and share all the fun we had shared on here
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

Lolz nutter but as i sed jus now we will all meet again 1 day on a diff forum and share all the fun we had shared on here

sadly we meet plentyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don take that personally

CrazyNoori thumbnail

sadly we meet plentyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don take that personally

Unfortunatly we do yeah so not taken dwπŸ˜‰
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

Unfortunatly we do yeah so not taken dwπŸ˜‰

u see fellow BBIANS, u have real drama hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Noori and I have the onscreen forum chemistry but offscreen forum is a diff matterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she goin kill me
CrazyNoori thumbnail

u see fellow BBIANS, u have real drama hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Noori and I have the onscreen forum chemistry but offscreen forum is a diff matterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she goin kill me

Yes am goin to wrangle ur lil wee neck soon dw very soon!!!!