~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party*

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

'Tum agar bhul bhi jao........to yeh hak hai tumhe..

Meri baat aur hai........Maine to MOHABBAT ki Hai...'

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

BBians......

Its over.....our hopes have been crushed and our home has been destroyed πŸ₯Ί

But .... as the moment of DEATH of this FORUM beckons...

lets just....wipe our tears...for a moment..n join in..

to say a small...

to

the

Phenomena......

that brought us all together..to this heaven..called

Bhaskar Bharti | Bhaskar Bharti Forum

So guys....lets tk this VERY LAST oppurtunity to Thank this wonderful SHOW n this WONDERFUL forum for all the moments of Joy that it has given us..❀️

&

Friends.....do also post ur messages for ur fellow BB Friends......coz...aaj ke baad..na to yeh sama hoga....aur na hi aisa manzar dubara kahin milega..

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

&

to the ADMINS n MODs of IF....

'Hamare jaane ke baad...mehfil mein afsane yun bayan honge..

Bahare...humko dhundengi....na jane ..hum kahan honge..'

with
πŸ₯Ί

&

😭

- EDITED-

Guys...we won......our Forum is remaining OPEN...
Will convert this thread to a celebration thread.....πŸ˜‰ in the evening..

for now.. a super special.....

to

Nadii.........Ami.........Tina

n

to all the Channel Mods & Global Mods

n

finally to the ADMIN

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rob_ian thumbnail
This is the last post of mine in this forum
I can't express how I am feeling right now
Will miss all the BBians
Thanks a lot BB
The moments which I spend here will always remain in my heart
Bye BB

Take Care
Mahnaz😭😭😭😭😭😭

SomerholicGirl thumbnail

I JUST LUV THIS SERIAL WHICH JUST BECAME THE BESTEST SHOW EVER IN MY LIFE AND THIS FORUM WHICH GAVE ME WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!!!

today, I cant believe that this forum is being archieved...I am just sooo sooo sad!!!!!
This is really really bad.....

I really miss the forum and you guys!!!!

I donno what I am feeling just now, as there is no power in my home from morning till evening, I just logged in now to wish Vini.... But ults, I got shock...
I am too surprised....

@Tanu, Vini and Shounak: I think I can see u guys and ne in contact wid u in SGP forums....

@Ghaz, Nayomi di and Kanu di: I donno what to say yaar....We can be in contact on FB but miss u badly on forums

and all other members...I really miss u all!!!!!!!!!!!Immy Bhaiyya!!! Miss u too badly!!!!😭

love you guyz!!!!
Harika
Edited by haaki.b - 13 years ago
ghazal_naz thumbnail
yah
thanks a lot BB fourm and Bhaskar bharti for giving this wonderfull time i had here
a lot of memories in this fourm.... had a lot f fun😭😭..... cant forget those memories in my entire life....
and thanks a lot for giving me friends like.. Tanu, Vini, Immy, Sur, Sadaf, Harika, nahney... Shounak .... Zoya....  and all the friends i meet in this fourm
can forget it at all
love u all
and will miss u 😭
cant say anymore😭
Edited by ghazal_naz - 13 years ago
OMG....Ur post is SO heartbreaking tanu di......

OK...Now my list of Thank yous...Well would like to confess that I felt like slapping myself for not joining in the discussions of this super rocking forum when the show was on air....But atlast joined...and that too....when the show went off air...I still remeber Ghaz's post...where she wrote that this forum is so nice that it is active even though the show has ended.....and I echo the same thought....For me...This is the most active forum on SONY ryt now...coz BB was very special to me as well as this forum.....

So here's a VERY BIG thank you to all who have contributed and have made me feel comfy in this forum...So thank you tanu di,Vini,Ghazal,Sadaf,Immy Bhai,Kanu di,Sadaf,Nehanne,Blessedcuteone,Harika,Deepu,mahnaz,surveen,EjazKhanmy jaan....and the list goes on and on...(sorry...I was relatively new to the forum..so cudnt speak to whole lot of BBians...So I am sorry if I am missing some one)
A very heart breaking farewell...as some pl come here only for BB(I guess Ghazal)....And I have made this forum my fav so that i immediately join in the discussions without even wasting a single minute going thru the show list n all...

WILL Miss you all Loads...Yea..i do speak with some of them in SGP forum..But still Will Miss the look,the feel,The VMs,FFs,Birthday threads..OMG..I am gonna miss the whole forum.....Till then....A very disheartening and disgusting BYE to the forum...and an everlasting BYE to my wonderful friends out here in BB forums..πŸ€—...

I have just ONE SIMPLE QUESTION...If the mods feel free to answer...aakhir kya hota If one forum here would not be ARCHIVED????What about the STAR PARIVAAR thread and CINTAA superstars thread which are still mentioned in the show list?????😲They have not even been removed from the INDIAN TV INDEX!!!

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
deepu_mech2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭

This s too sad i dont know wat to tell

our home s gone

still like n the movie 300

'We r spartans,we die like warriors' similarly 'we r BBians will be BBians will die as BBians'

still we will try to create new home.

Now ts prestige we have to make BB2 come true.

If no production house s willing we will create our own production house for BB2

wat say guys

😭
sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG😲... I am actually broken to know this n its just so sad that our bb forum is archieved...its one de best forums ever in india forum i would like to take this opportunity to thank each n everyone one of u for making BB forum de best n most fun place to be in...thank u for making me so comfortable...i have only gained in this forum so much new friend, new thought to share everything ...fun times, masti,  apperciation everything... thank u thank u thank u to tanu, nadii, ghazal, vini, sur partner, haaki, shounak, immy bro,everyone else whom i couldnt name sorry but i am mean ALL BBians i luv u all n I'll MISS U ALL so much n of course our BB cast, our very own ARBI luv them n miss them they will remain in my heart forever n ever forever❀️
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Agree with U Deepu!!!
Now lets struggle for BB2........
this is my last post on BB forum i will goona miss allllllllllllllllllllllll of u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 😭
Armu4eva thumbnail
I have been crying...since the afternoon...........n i tell u...i dont cry easily........!!

I have prided myself for being a Fighter...never a Quitter.......

"Impossible is nothing'  thats what i have believed.....

Since the past three days........i have tried everything to make the Mods n Admin see reason...😭😭😭😭 but no......where dictatorship rules..........REASONING perishes....

Nevertheless..........'What goes around...COMES AROUND'  .........n this INJUSTICE TOO SHALL COME to HAUNT

Nyways...............the enormous HATRED ..i m feeling right now..cannot in any way.. OVERSHADOW the ENORMOUS LOVE ...i have for my DARLING... BB.....n BBians...........

I am not very old in the forum....n not even on the IF.......but the kind of fun...n happiness i have had on this forum is second to none.........πŸ˜›  Everyday after a hectic day at work..i used to look fwd to log on to IF..n come to my BB forum...to meet up wit all my buddies and hv a BLAST...

The show  'Bhaskar Bharti'  was ..is and will always be special to me...n stay in my heart.... i cant tell u..how crazy i was n am abt this show............still catching the repeats on YT...n thanking God to hv given me the oppurtunity to see such a wonderful show..........

From Ragini............to  Aamir..............to Eijaz.........to  Aanchal..........to  Jai ...n  Rukhsar... n all the cast n crew of BB...............i have loved them all...............

So a special THANK U to them.........for giving this wonderful treat............

& coming to the wonderful BB forum......................well words will fall short.....to say n describe just how very much i luv ...this forum n its members..................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Each one has a special place in my heart.........n  i want to say thank u to each n every one of them....I hv had the best time of my LIFE....on this forum......n its thanks to all my friends here......

So to........

Ghazu
 Kanu
 Shaz  aka Fizzles...
 Vini aka Blueberry_07
 Shabz aka Dew-drop
 Immy aka BlessedSexyOne
 Neha
 Hasini aka Bubblygal
 Hina aka Shonasukirti
 Zoya
 Sakeena aka EijazKhanMyJaan