Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

'Tum agar bhul bhi jao........to yeh hak hai tumhe..

Meri baat aur hai........Maine to MOHABBAT ki Hai...'

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

BBians......

Its over.....our hopes have been crushed and our home has been destroyed Broken Heart

But .... as the moment of DEATH of this FORUM beckons...

lets just....wipe our tears...for a moment..n join in..

to say a small...

to

the

Phenomena......

that brought us all together..to this heaven..called

Bhaskar Bharti | Bhaskar Bharti Forum

So guys....lets tk this VERY LAST oppurtunity to Thank this wonderful SHOW n this WONDERFUL forum for all the moments of Joy that it has given us..Heart

&

Friends.....do also post ur messages for ur fellow BB Friends......coz...aaj ke baad..na to yeh sama hoga....aur na hi aisa manzar dubara kahin milega..

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

&

to the ADMINS n MODs of IF....

'Hamare jaane ke baad...mehfil mein afsane yun bayan honge..

Bahare...humko dhundengi....na jane ..hum kahan honge..'

with
Broken Heart

&

Cry

- EDITED-

Guys...we won......our Forum is remaining OPEN...
Will convert this thread to a celebration thread.....Wink in the evening..

for now.. a super special.....

to

Nadii.........Ami.........Tina

n

to all the Channel Mods & Global Mods

n

finally to the ADMIN

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 August 2010 at 3:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-BUBLAIBlessedSexyoneghazal_nazShiningStar18Vedika126-Zoya-SomerholicGirlkasuuuuDew-dropYusBeeBlueberry_07rob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Thank U to BB n BB forum:~*Time to party*" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
This is the last post of mine in this forum
I can't express how I am feeling right now
Will miss all the BBians
Thanks a lot BB
The moments which I spend here will always remain in my heart
Bye BB

Take Care
MahnazCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-.Neha.-ghazal_naz-Zoya-Blueberry_07

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I JUST LUV THIS SERIAL WHICH JUST BECAME THE BESTEST SHOW EVER IN MY LIFE AND THIS FORUM WHICH GAVE ME WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!!!

today, I cant believe that this forum is being archieved...I am just sooo sooo sad!!!!!
This is really really bad.....

I really miss the forum and you guys!!!!

I donno what I am feeling just now, as there is no power in my home from morning till evening, I just logged in now to wish Vini.... But ults, I got shock...
I am too surprised....

@Tanu, Vini and Shounak: I think I can see u guys and ne in contact wid u in SGP forums....

@Ghaz, Nayomi di and Kanu di: I donno what to say yaar....We can be in contact on FB but miss u badly on forums

and all other members...I really miss u all!!!!!!!!!!!Immy Bhaiyya!!! Miss u too badly!!!!Cry

love you guyz!!!!
Harika

Edited by haaki.b - 14 August 2010 at 9:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-.Neha.-ghazal_naz-Zoya-YusBeeBlueberry_07rob_ian

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yah
thanks a lot BB fourm and Bhaskar bharti for giving this wonderfull time i had here
a lot of memories in this fourm.... had a lot f funCryCry..... cant forget those memories in my entire life....
and thanks a lot for giving me friends like.. Tanu, Vini, Immy, Sur, Sadaf, Harika, nahney... Shounak .... Zoya....  and all the friends i meet in this fourm
can forget it at all
love u all
and will miss u Cry
cant say anymoreCry

Edited by ghazal_naz - 14 August 2010 at 9:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-.Neha.--Zoya-YusBeeBlueberry_07rob_ian

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
OMG....Ur post is SO heartbreaking tanu di......

OK...Now my list of Thank yous...Well would like to confess that I felt like slapping myself for not joining in the discussions of this super rocking forum when the show was on air....But atlast joined...and that too....when the show went off air...I still remeber Ghaz's post...where she wrote that this forum is so nice that it is active even though the show has ended.....and I echo the same thought....For me...This is the most active forum on SONY ryt now...coz BB was very special to me as well as this forum.....

So here's a VERY BIG thank you to all who have contributed and have made me feel comfy in this forum...So thank you tanu di,Vini,Ghazal,Sadaf,Immy Bhai,Kanu di,Sadaf,Nehanne,Blessedcuteone,Harika,Deepu,mahnaz,surveen,EjazKhanmy jaan....and the list goes on and on...(sorry...I was relatively new to the forum..so cudnt speak to whole lot of BBians...So I am sorry if I am missing some one)
A very heart breaking farewell...as some pl come here only for BB(I guess Ghazal)....And I have made this forum my fav so that i immediately join in the discussions without even wasting a single minute going thru the show list n all...

WILL Miss you all Loads...Yea..i do speak with some of them in SGP forum..But still Will Miss the look,the feel,The VMs,FFs,Birthday threads..OMG..I am gonna miss the whole forum.....Till then....A very disheartening and disgusting BYE to the forum...and an everlasting BYE to my wonderful friends out here in BB forums..Hug...

I have just ONE SIMPLE QUESTION...If the mods feel free to answer...aakhir kya hota If one forum here would not be ARCHIVED????What about the STAR PARIVAAR thread and CINTAA superstars thread which are still mentioned in the show list?????ShockedThey have not even been removed from the INDIAN TV INDEX!!!

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 14 August 2010 at 9:13am

Armu4eva-.Neha.-ghazal_naz-Zoya-rob_ianBlueberry_07

deepu_mech2

deepu_mech2

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Cry

This s too sad i dont know wat to tell

our home s gone

still like n the movie 300

'We r spartans,we die like warriors' similarly 'we r BBians will be BBians will die as BBians'

still we will try to create new home.

Now ts prestige we have to make BB2 come true.

If no production house s willing we will create our own production house for BB2

wat say guys

Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-.Neha.-ghazal_nazSomerholicGirl-Zoya-YusBeerob_ianBlueberry_07

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
OMGShocked... I am actually broken to know this n its just so sad that our bb forum is archieved...its one de best forums ever in india forum i would like to take this opportunity to thank each n everyone one of u for making BB forum de best n most fun place to be in...thank u for making me so comfortable...i have only gained in this forum so much new friend, new thought to share everything ...fun times, masti,  apperciation everything... thank u thank u thank u to tanu, nadii, ghazal, vini, sur partner, haaki, shounak, immy bro,everyone else whom i couldnt name sorry but i am mean ALL BBians i luv u all n I'll MISS U ALL so much n of course our BB cast, our very own ARBI luv them n miss them they will remain in my heart forever n ever foreverHeart

Armu4eva-.Neha.-ghazal_naz-Zoya-Blueberry_07rob_ian

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Agree with U Deepu!!!
Now lets struggle for BB2........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarob_ianBlueberry_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top