Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey niha akka.. πŸ€—
Hope u are well now..take care..
Wowo..u wrote on post confession so soon.. 😲 and here we are picturising how will confession go.. πŸ˜†
But have to say..its damn damn good..i could picturise the whole scenario..Maaneet in garden..teri ore song playing(I knw its u r fav.. πŸ˜‰ ..hayye... 😍
Yes,,the chandrakala/cindrella..cracked me up.. 🀣
Aww..maan's possession..caring..hug..wow..so so good..do continue..

Haila..party in house..mari naaku? u enjoying akela akela..πŸ˜† Enjoy..and take care.. :)
Sri:-)
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ all... thanks a ton.. will sit and try writing the next bit... once i am done with this bit, lets see if i can turn it into an FF...
-honeydew- thumbnail
baaboi.. dont ask... vaaram ninchi... prati roju bayita lunch, dinner.. mid night snack... biyyam basta la aipoya.. in all this..the only respite is the writing that i get to do.. thats why i am totally into it.. glad you like it

Originally posted by: sri_4

Hey niha akka.. πŸ€—
Hope u are well now..take care..
Wowo..u wrote on post confession so soon.. 😲 and here we are picturising how will confession go.. πŸ˜†
But have to say..its damn damn good..i could picturise the whole scenario..Maaneet in garden..teri ore song playing(I knw its u r fav.. πŸ˜‰ ..hayye... 😍
Yes,,the chandrakala/cindrella..cracked me up.. 🀣
Aww..maan's possession..caring..hug..wow..so so good..do continue..

Haila..party in house..mari naaku? u enjoying akela akela..πŸ˜† Enjoy..and take care.. :)

Mazzy101 thumbnail
πŸ˜†very funny and good job!
-honeydew- thumbnail
inspired by my talk and discussion with Sookie, i am going to continue the next part of geet, but the focus will now shift to the office... !
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

inspired by my talk and discussion with Sookie, i am going to continue the next part of geet, but the focus will now shift to the office... !

Yup..keep it coming.. ⭐️ ..
waiting eagerly..

P.S:HAPPY 63RD INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! ⭐️ ⭐️
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chalo shuru ho jayo way...
Chandrakala 🀣    πŸ€£    πŸ€£πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£
-honeydew- thumbnail
Both Maan and geet are on the jhoola, looking into one another's eyes... and happy! everything seems perfect...this is the life they wanted.. all their fearsm all their worries.. all their tensions seem to have vanished, with just one confession! life seemed perfect.. as she rests her head against his shoulder, and their eyes are closed.... Geet suddenly looks at maan shocked and says...
Geet: Sir... !
Maan: kya hai geet? ( he annoyed she has broken the romantic trance he was in) ...
Geet: sir! ab aap jaiye...
Maan: tum mujhe bhaga rahi ho he asks her...
Geet: nahi sir, kal subah apko office jaana hai na sir... maan singh khurana.. office ke liye late.. aise toh nahi ho sakta hai...
Maan: abhi ke liye main maan singh khurana nahi hoon.. main sirf maan hoon.. tumhara maan...( looking into her eyes giving his killer looks-there is conviction as he says this)
geet cant stop blinking, but she pretends to check if he has temperature...
Maan sulks... he is visibly annoyed... he moves his hand away from her in a jerk and stands up almost ready to go...
Geet cant gauge why he is doing that.. she says.. sir.. main toh bas...
Maan: jaanta hoon.. mujhe jaana hai...
Geet: (not wanting to offend him) ... sir, yeh toh mera scene hona chahiye... aap rooth nahi sakte... ( making a child like face)
Maan almost melts looking at her face... but turns all serious once more .. and says...
maan: chalo.. main tumhe tumhare kamre tak chod deta hoon...
Geet: sir main cha... ( she notices the expression on his face and decides she wont offend him more... )
as they are walking, she slowly slips her hand into his and grips it tight... another eye lock... both of them smile.. and before she can say anything, he lifts her up in his arms.. and takes her up ... and makes her settle on the bed, covers her with a blanket... and says...
Maan: gnite geet, kal subah miltey hai...
Geet: gnite sir... aur mera iraada aapko hurt karne ka nahi tha...
Maan: main jaanta hoon geet... mujhe neend nahi aayi toh kya, tumhe toh sona hai na..
Geet smiles....
As Maan turns off the light... and turns to leave she slowly lets go of his hand... and as he see's him reach the door... she says...
Geet: sir....
Maan: haan bolo geet ( hoping she would ask him to stay back)
Geet: main aapse bahut pyar karti hoon... ( saying this, she smiles, blushes and covers her face with the blanket....)
Maan simply smiles and shakes his head and walks away from there...

Geet wakes up a little late next morning, she looks at the clock and it is 8:30-she is mad at herself for waking up so late.. but as she remembers all that happened the earlier night.. she smiles... before she can get off the bed, she hears someone come up to her room-there is maan witn early morning bed tea-she is super touched..he comes and sits next to her and wishes her good morning.. then he sits down to make tea.. she is awestruck... and there is hair flying on her face.. she caresses her face and pushes the hair strand back.. and says...
Maan: good morning geet, yeh lo tumhari chai...
Geet: sir! yeh chamatkaar kaise ho gaya?
Maan: kyun? main tumhare liye chai aur breakfast nahi bana sakta? yeh lo jaldi pee lo... aur fir tayar ho jao.. breakfast bhi toh karna hai...
Geet glances at the clock and its twenty minutes to nine-she quickly has her tea, runs to the bathroom, has bath and comes down.. to see breakfast being served...
Maan has made aloo paranthas for her..
Geet: sir aapke pasta ka kya hua....
Maan shows the packets.. they are in the dust bin...!
Geet says goes there, picks them up and says... " yeh sab karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai sir... hum log, dono ke pasand ke cheezen kha sakte hai na..
Maan is happy...! but he wants to protest.. but Geet is happily munching away her aloo parantha.. she takes one bite.. and says.. it is yum! and she feeds him as well... he hesitates for a second but likes the fact that she is feeding him... he galti se ends up biting her finger... shye yelps.. he is so scared... he gets all hassled... and the first thing he says is... "ruko main tumhare liye tooth paste laata hoon"
Geet: kya baat hai sir.. aap toh humare hoshiarpur ke nuske kabse aazmaane lagey...
Maan: woh main.. actually.. ( looking away) ... tum pehle apne ungli ki taraf dhyan do...
geet stops the laughter that is almost on the edge of her lips ans says... " sir yeh tooth paste se, theek nahi hoga.. iske liye mujhe injection lagane padenge.. woh bhi 14"
Maan: (in a hurry) .. haan toh fir chalo.. abhi hosp... ( and then he realises what she had said, and wants to hold geet but, she is too quick for him.. she starts running around, and he runs after her to hold her... both of them are tired, but dont stop running...finally Geet trips and is about to fall, only in time for maan to hold her.. another eye lock-and maan says... yeh sab toh hota hi rahega... chalo office ....
Geet: sir main?
Maan: haan tum...
Geet: sir par main toh...
maan: maine abhi tak tumhara resignation accept nahi kiya hai geet.. aur tum abhi bhi mere dadi ki appointed secy ho.. toh mere orders yeh hai ke aaj tum office chalo ...
Geet: main nahi aaungi...
maan: Geet! ( back to his old form) .. main tumhe pooch nahi raha hoon.. bata raha hoon... bahut ho gaya tumhara yeh khel khood... aur thoda kaam bhi ho jaye?
Geet nods as she has no choice...! She simply follows him.. as they come out, she notices a double lock on the door... she says...
Geet: sir yeh kya hai?
Maan: yeh kaisa stupid sawal hai... taala hai...
geet: lekin ispe toh automatic lock hai na sir...
Maan: haan.. fir bhi main koi chance nahi lena chahta.. tum raat main yahan akeli soti ho... toh.. just to make sure.. maine kal raat ko yeh taala bhi lagaya...

Geet is really shocked yet amused at this new MSK.. looks at him admiringly... ( the way she does blinking slowly...) .. when maan says...
Maan: geet.. ab chalo...!!
geet runs to catch up with him...

scenario in the next post: maan knows about geets past.. but he doesnt know it was dev who was the man she was married to-so now that dev and geet would be working again in the same office space, when will they come face to face?

love,
niha

Niha akka..
U made it..yeah.. ⭐️
I was going to sleep but couldn't control myself from reading.. πŸ˜‰
It was soo... 😳 😍 ❀️ ..haayye..

sir, yeh toh mera scene hona chahiye..πŸ˜†..he tucks her to bed,,prepares breakfast n tea..
" sir yeh tooth paste se, theek nahi hoga.. iske liye mujhe injection lagane padenge.. woh bhi 14" 🀣
Maan: haan.. fir bhi main koi chance nahi lena chahta.. tum raat main yahan akeli soti ho... toh.. just to make sure.. maine kal raat ko yeh taala bhi lagaya..... 😳

wow..i am looking forward for this MSK.. πŸ˜ƒ 😍 kaash koi sach mein aisa hota.. 😍 πŸ˜†
Its lovely..do continue.. πŸ‘
Ok need to go now..ledanthe mom arustundi.. πŸ˜†
Good nite..BYE..πŸ€—
Sri:-) πŸ₯± Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Niha .. honey lovely post!! really enjoyed it ..

keep it up and here's looking forward to your next update!!

Uzma  xx