Few words from ISHAAN - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by venture

Sureeeeee...Would love to read them..But pls post it in ONE post..So that i can drool over ur shayari...time n again(and i am not makkhan maroing OK)😆😆
I know Shounak you are not. I will start it from Monday , for sure.

I didnt know that aap ishaan ki taraf se bhi bolti thi !! where is this thread where one can read all the poems ??😛
Originally posted by venture

Guys you missed my new KALAAM  which I posted after 12th August episode in Vipras forum " Meri Chuni hoi eik cheeze..." . And I am really looking forward for your comments and may be add on to it.

few lines from Ishaan when Suhana said to him , if I leave anything behind drop them to my place.

Tu jo chali jaigee to
teera chora hua sab hi dai jaonga

Teri perfume ki botal jo pari hai
woh bhi phochaonga
Teri Khusboo jo basi hai dil main merai.
Woh magar nahi dai paonga.

Teri Laal Saari jo choot gai hai
woh bhi dai aonga
Par us ki sarsarahat apnai
dil main hi basaonga

Tera hair brush bhi para hai table par
woh bhi wapas kar jaonga
terai Baloon ki narmi ko magar
kahan bhool paonga

Jo bhi choota hai woh sabhi
dai jaonga
Main jo chota tujh sai
kiya kabhi main tujhe yaad aonga????

KAISA !!!!!! please do let me know as you Poets are very poor people they live on PRAISE!!!! ha ha ha😆😆😆

Oh my god Sheema di that was amazing.....if I was near you I would've kissed your hand...what poetry. So well written. Very proud of you.👏
just for the poets on SGP, one of my first poems whic does sound a bit silly now 😆

I wonder, why, I want to share my dreams with you

I wonder why I don't want to see new dreams, maybe because life is more beautiful than the dreams

I wonder, how time just flies when I talk to you, how I can talk about the most inane of topics and yet keep laughing

I wonder, why, when I am happy, I want to run to you and share my joys with you

I wonder, why, when it rains/snows, I want to go about dancing on the roads with you

I wonder, why, when I see the rainbow, I see you smiling

I wonder, why people say what is in a name, when I feel the happiest when you call my name across the room

I wonder why LIFE is beautiful
Originally posted by poshah

just for the poets on SGP, one of my first poems whic does sound a bit silly now 😆

I wonder, why, I want to share my dreams with you

I wonder why I don't want to see new dreams, maybe because life is more beautiful than the dreams

I wonder, how time just flies when I talk to you, how I can talk about the most inane of topics and yet keep laughing

I wonder, why, when I am happy, I want to run to you and share my joys with you

I wonder, why, when it rains/snows, I want to go about dancing on the roads with you

I wonder, why, when I see the rainbow, I see you smiling

I wonder, why people say what is in a name, when I feel the happiest when you call my name across the room

I wonder why LIFE is beautiful

Wow Pooja! Mashallah kiya baat hai!!! Khub bhalo likecho.👏
thanks Sheemu, i agree with sheema's comments writers live on appreciation :) this was my first poem !!
Originally posted by poshah

thanks Sheemu, i agree with sheema's comments writers live on appreciation :) this was my first poem !!

You're welcome dear. I wish I had the ability to write something nice but I don't😭
Very beautiful Shayiri. Though I dont enjoy shayiri much but occasionally some are very well written.

😆 Most of the shayiri I read comes from Sms 😆
Beautiful line up Sheemadi...😊  Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
Beautiful Poetry of Seema di and Poshah👍🏼 👍🏼 👏👏 👏 👏👏
Wah waah!! Wah Waah!! Sheemaji! kya khoob likha...

woh the Ishaan ki mann ki baat,
Jo aapne baanda lafzon ki phool se,
kisse pehnaoge yeh khoobsurat phoolon ke haar???
Hai koyi Rajkumar???

Edited by vishmewell - 13 years ago