Nadhaswaram Aug16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Maha thollai thanga mudiyallai! And as mentioned above, the more Maha screams in her shrill voice, the more we end up liking Malar and cheering her on! Hopefully, Pandi will thooki-fy Maha and allow Gopi and Malar to unite.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Aug16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 4)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallige

Maha thollai thanga mudiyallai! And as mentioned above, the more Maha screams in her shrill voice, the more we end up liking Malar and cheering her on! Hopefully, Pandi will thooki-fy Maha and allow Gopi and Malar to unite.

But if that happens I am afraid this crazy Maha will end up doing something drastic. I don't think she will accept Pandi as her hubby if he forcefully marries he and consummate the marriage.Day Dreaming

Poor Pushpa....she might lose her daughter in the end...Confused...coz I think this committing suicide due to love failure either by talking poison, hanging from the ceiling fan, jumping into the well or running in front of an on coming train is a very common practice in India.Angry

Lets hope that she accepts Pandi and gives way to Malar to wed Gopi..!!Big smile

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think that Maha will be able to give up Gopi that easily. Even though it will happen I don't know what decision she is going to take. She is capable of anything. That girl is just plain insane. therefore anything is possible. Let us hope that her decision will not be a tragic one..

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

I don't think that Maha will be able to give up Gopi that easily. Even though it will happen I don't know what decision she is going to take. She is capable of anything. That girl is just plain insane. therefore anything is possible. Let us hope that her decision will not be a tragic one..

What choice does Maha have if Pandi rapes her or consummates forcefully after marriage? Either way would she still insist or force that Gopi shd marry her???Confused 

This obsessed woman will never want to face failure - she might end up killing Pandi or kill herself. This crazy Pandi - there is no way he would change his mind abt Maha....I think its only through death that his "veri" will settle down. If this happens then Mayil's dream of his son committing suicide will come true.Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top