Nadhaswaram Aug16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for such awesome rocking updates!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Aug16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shree & Migan for all the wonderful updates... You gals Rock!

Aanalam intha Maha-vukku ithanai nakkal koodathu... Nethu Malar-ai parka rombavee paavamaa irunthathu.

Mahesu paadu thindattama poyidum pola irukkee?!! 

Kadavule, peesama Kalyanam ethavathu kaaram solli ninuttalum (i know it's sad, but she will be safe!) paravayillai pola irukkee, intha selfish Karasev Aunty-oda attakasathai parthaa.

Edited by supree - 20 August 2010 at 12:31pm

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
On friday's episode I felt that Maha is simply crossing the lines. She keeps saying that Gopi Athan is her life and stuff yet she does not truly understand his heart. I mean he clearly has no feelings for her so why put this upon him. Guys i don't know about you guys but I like Malar. Especially today when she told Maha off that was good. I like her and feel that she is apt for Gopi. Maha on the other hand should back off. She is like all crazy about him. Gopi is like an addiction for Maha and the only way to cure it is to stay away from it. So Maha you must just leave him.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely updates..

Aiyo indha Maha koduma thaanga mudiyale.. Innam kalayaname mudiyale adhukkule ivalo koduma, Gopi, Is he spineless? Maha ve reject panna mudiyale okay very dedicated to his family and appa amma petcha thattatha nalla pulla nu sollalaam but andha Maha ve rendu poda koodava mudiyathu..

For God's sake someone make her understnd wht she is doingAngry.
Gopi Athan venum kalayanam venum nu alayarthu ivanga and she is tauntingAngry that paavam MalarOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniRoshni.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the update.

This maha torture Thaanga mudiyala. Paavam malar.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks anjali.

maha vaayila 1 dozen plaster vaikka.....

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

On friday's episode I felt that Maha is simply crossing the lines. She keeps saying that Gopi Athan is her life and stuff yet she does not truly understand his heart. I mean he clearly has no feelings for her so why put this upon him. Guys i don't know about you guys but I like Malar. Especially today when she told Maha off that was good. I like her and feel that she is apt for Gopi. Maha on the other hand should back off. She is like all crazy about him. Gopi is like an addiction for Maha and the only way to cure it is to stay away from it. So Maha you must just leave him.

Gopi and Malar will definitely end up together. Maha is full of jealousy and she is afraid the pretty Malar will come in between her and Gopi. Thus she is actually speaking out loudly out of fear - just to make sure Malar is kept at bay.  She can see the chemistry between Gopi and Malar....and I am sure Gopi is aware of it coz he too is attracted to her...!!ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinimallige

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

Thanks Shree & Migan for all the wonderful updates... You gals Rock!

Aanalam intha Maha-vukku ithanai nakkal koodathu... Nethu Malar-ai parka rombavee paavamaa irunthathu.

Mahesu paadu thindattama poyidum pola irukkee?!! 

Kadavule, peesama Kalyanam ethavathu kaaram solli ninuttalum (i know it's sad, but she will be safe!) paravayillai pola irukkee, intha selfish Karasev Aunty-oda attakasathai parthaa.  

She is off her rockers....no one can talk to her or make her understand - she stands firmly with her decision....and Pandi is going to ruin everything for her. Gopi has got no guts to tell the elders that he is not keen in marrying Maha neither is he in the position to tell Maha on her face that his interest lies in Malar only.....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top