Nadhaswaram Aug16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I don't know why he collected stuff from Pandi as well. But still we will see why and find out the reason soon hopefully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Aug16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

I don't know why he collected stuff from Pandi as well. But still we will see why and find out the reason soon hopefully.

I vaguely remember something about getting both pee pee mora paiyans out of the way and finding another "foreign" mappilai...and pirai wanting to settle abroad...

_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Shreenithi,

Did this Sam label properly as to the belongings of Gopi & Pandi(a) illa - correctaa thappaa pOiduchchunaa soaps and aaps. interchange aagidumE..

No label and all...he gave it just like that to his appa...and pirai..a postmaster....thappa delivery pannama irundha sari.....

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... sam ur right..pandi need make over. he looks like he borrowed clothes from Subramanipuram (movie)units only. that is 80's fashion.
and Pee Pee brothers crying too much.

_SK_

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I really hate MAhesh's future-in-laws. They are like totally greedy people. I swear they act like the groom is so rare and cannot be found anywhere else in the world. I just can't stand them. They have no money and act like they are so rich. i felt so bad for the whole family during yesterday's episode.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Why  this chokku crying so much....ella appavukkum avanga daughter's mela paassam irukkum dhaan....adhukaga nadu rathiri la ellama oppari vaippanga? sam asusual kalakking....ROFLROFL

Don't say that coz all Appas are not the same. Some are more emotional then the others. The thought of his daughter leaving his home after her marriage must have moved Chokku bhai's loving heart..Confused 

Men are traditionally said to be less emotional and they normally never show unlike the women. By being emotional like this doesn't make them any less a man...Senior PP mama's family is so very closely knitted....and he has brought up his children well ...laced with abundance of love and care. Thumbs Up

I take my hat off for PP mama for being such a honourable, loving and dedicated appa/purushan/brother..!!Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 19 August 2010 at 7:11pm

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

I really hate MAhesh's future-in-laws. They are like totally greedy people. I swear they act like the groom is so rare and cannot be found anywhere else in the world. I just can't stand them. They have no money and act like they are so rich. i felt so bad for the whole family during yesterday's episode.

Yes they are such bullies and parasites...Angry and this PP family make it look like they are so
hard -up for the groom. That fellow doesn't even have a proper job and yet their demands for dowry is shocking. Imagine coming for the Muhurthal Kal ceremony and the PP family had to pay for their call-taxi. That Shanti is a real devil in disguise...Mahes is going to suffer under her when she discovers the fake chain........unless Mahes is not timid and is able to defend herself.

GOPI IS GOING TO BE IN A HOT SOUP......PANDI PURPOSELY GAVE THE FAKE CHAIN TO GOPI SO THAT HE (PANDI) WILL BE OFF THE HOOK.....!!AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 19 August 2010 at 7:30pm

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Shree - Why does Sam collect Pandi's stuff??
Intha Mahaaaaa...Onnu yethanum norukkikitte irukka illatta Gopi athaan mele paythiyama irukken nnu penathi kitti thiriyara....vera Onnume panna maattalaa ???

I feel sorry for this girl Maha....she is so adamant in wanting to marry her Gopi attan but her hopes and dreams are going to be shattered if that crazy Pandi marries her. I feel she might think of taking her life rather than be his wife.  I hope she just throws the thali off has its not done the proper way and go back home without doing any harm to herself. I hope that Pandi won't forcefully take the next step to consummate the marriage...poor Maha wud be shattered and her whole life will come crumbling down - knowing her she wud rather die than be his wife..Confused 

In all our tamil movies/serials they will show them committing suicide if things go wrong. I just hate watching these scenes coz it makes me feel so nauseating  - they shd stop showing such scenes as it would continue to catch the attention of youngsters who face failures in life. They shd instead show scenes which will motivate them to carry on living... as its not the end of the world..!!!Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaZEESXYsupree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top