IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

wow.... very interestin......
continue soon....
pls pm....

thx yaar will pm you soon Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW SS - CONTRACT MARRIGE (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

Like it.plz pm me
was missing u. U came after so many days

thx for ur sweet commnet
me too miss everybody Smile

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
thank you everybody for reading this ss i am updating now and hope you like this i want to know your every question about this ss all your answer too invited i will wait for your comment

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
yaar i loved each bit of it.....its so enthralling and grasping......i loved the way u have started......u haven't rushed the things yet u have maintained a beautiful pace in this story....i loved how you just narrated the story.....nisha seems to be very nice and aditya is no less than a gentleman.....yar, aditya is the one name that always has a place in my heart....my parents had decided that if they wud ever have a boy, then they wud name him as aditya.....and i love this name....so the use oif "aditya" in this story made me more attached to it besides the fact that it is a real one.....and u know that i love love stories which r real life based more.....to say in the end, i LOVE the update and the story.....keep updating yar....assi wait kar rahe hain...

love,
Mahak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi_gupta--Mahima--

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
                             part 2

mina and neetu also came there and we were talking well as i know my friend neetu she was little naughty ...

we three were setting on my bed......

nee- kya baat hai tere face per ye glow kassie lagta hai raat achi thi.......jija ji ne jyada pershaan to nahi kia.......

ni- just shut up neetu....tere jija ji to bahut ache hai infact meri vajah se unki haath per chot lag gayi......

nee- to tuje dyan rakhna tha she said teasingly.......

ni- just shut up nitu......

mi- neetu just shut up tu itni curious kyo hai jiju ke baarre mein hoon...don't worry tera bhi number aayga......

nee- mina tu chup ker.........

ni- meena or neetu both shut up otherwise i will go from there.....
and after this we both started our girly talk start.....
and after they come to bring me back and we left taking blessing from mom dad............

3 month passed and my life was the same like before marrige ya one thing changed my bonding with mom.......i love them and her love for me was .wordless....... i know she was ill she was patient of cancer last stage and this thaught that she will leave me always scared me........i feel if i lost them than what will i do in my life.......
in these three month .my relation with aditya also changed ya we talk a little from chai le leijye .he share with me his office talk ...and we with mom in one month together go on picnic with mina ......and my cousins...everything was perfect after knowing adi i know he is very sweet by nature .but very strong he never tell any body his feeling it's very tough to guss what was running in his mind but overall he was such a gentle man.he never try to touch me no one of us near of husband wife relation........

and i love his nature.......

and soon 5 months passed and this 5 month changed alot of things ........mom passed leaving me and adi alone......i was shattered .........adi was too......i can't believe she left us before one day she tell em she want to eat something meetha .....and she talk with me alot and next day i find her life less..........i just lost my sense...........

mom left us .and also take my soul with her........i don't remember who make food or anything.even i don't know when he went to office or when arrive my all day spend standing there in mom's room........
12 days passed .one day first time aditya hold my hand and tell me to sit beside him and

adi- nisha mom gone ..........she is watching us from the sky and watching you in this state hurt her a lot do you want mom's soul in pain.........do you really want to hurt her nisha she will never come back ........nisha she gone......

ni-i know i lost her.......my eyes become teary and this time i can't hold my self and i hugged adi and let all my tear flow on his shirt .......i don't know when i off to bed........

next day i find my self on bed...........and my head was spinning........

and i saw he was coming with a tea in his hand and he gave me ............
i was embarrased thinking he was the one whom i hug last night i mean ..........i don't know how to start .......but

adi- nisha if you want to go your parents house you can go ..may be you will feel better.........

ni- nahi i am fine i am thinking i will apply for a job .....

adi- nisha jasse tumhari marzi..........
i got a job ya it was not well paid but i was happy with the job..........

2 months passed i missed mom but adi was alwys with me giving me support .......
i don't know when i started feeling for her.......which was not right...........
everyday when i get up early or when i saw her face my lips curved into smile..........now his phone call just increased my heart beat..........and this was disturbing me......i don't want to do this......this was topic of tension for me........a big one...........i decide to ignore him more i can.........so i decide to wake up more early.......... going temple......everything ....which i can do to distract my mind..which can increase distance between us............

i know i can't love him and i don't know that adi was also noticed change in my behaviour.........he want to talk
to me....

phone conversation

mi- nisha are you fine..........

ni- ha mina ,i am fine..........

mi- but you don't seem fine i mean kuch ajeeb se tone lag rahi hai teri tu bata kya chupa rahi hai.....

ni- mina mein tujse milne aati hoon ..or muje uncle se bhi kuch kaam hai......

adi- nisha kya tum kahi ja rahi ho.......

ni- ha vo muje mina ke ghar jana hai........

adi- i will drop you............

ni- vo nahi mein chali jaogi...........

adi- nisha kya tum mujse naraj ho .kya mine tumhe kuch galat keh diya........

ni- nahi aap aisa kyo keh rahey hai aisa kuch nahi hai...vo muje mina se bahut sari baat karni hai agar aap ke saath jaogi to phir vo aap ke saath bato mein lag jaygi.is liye.......

adi- nisha jaldi aana vo aaj holiday hai or ghar per acha nahi lega ........

ni- ha jaldi aa jogi.........

adi( nisha ...tum bahut achi ho........hamari marrige ko itna time ho gaya lakin tum ne kabhi koi demand nahi ki ....aaj tak mine asi ladki nahi dekhi muje nahi pata tha ki koi itna acha bhi hota hai....mein janta hoon ki pyar nahi karta tumse lakin kyo tumne mere dil mein apni jagah bana li hai.....)

mi- nisha ab bata .........

ni- mina i mena muje unse .............

mi- ha unse kya............

ni- muje unse pyar ho gaya hai...........

mi- wow yaar ......i am very happy......

ni- is me happy hone ki kya baat hai........tu janti hai ki.....

mi- nisha mein sab janti hoon lakin ye bhi janti hoon ki ache logo ke saath acha hi hota hai..........

ni- acha bata where is uncle...........

mi- vo hospital mein hai.......

ni- will you go with me...........

mi - lets go..........

mina papa- nisha i changed your medicine ........take them regularly........and ya this is new so it will also have some side effect i mean fever , giddy ness,you have to take proper rest..........and take healty meal .i am sure it will work.............

ni- ok uncle........

m papa- beta .i think you should tell aditya ..........

ni- no uncle i don't want him to be tensed becoz of me.......

m papa- beta i am saying this as your uncle ...at least tell your papa........

ni- did mom tell papa that she was suffereing no she give me birth.......now i don't want to tell any body.. anything..
m papa-beta .......

ni- uncle ..plz understand we can hide it na so why we trouble others too .and besides i don't want anybody's pity too...

adi- nisha bahut der laga di i was worried for you.......

nis- sorry vo mina .......baat kartein kartein time ka pata hi nahi laga..........
we talked with each other and than off to bed........

next day it was medicine effect i feel dizzy........i try to wake up but it was not and as i start to walk i was collasped and fall on floor......my body was burning due to fever.........

i open my eyes and saw adi was sitting beside me and was hell worried ......almost crying.........
i was shocked to see him in this condition........

adi- nisha if you are not well you can tell me.......but no way ..why you need to tell em.....who i am for you......here you are burning ...and faint ....we are husband wife not stranger you can tell me that you are not fine......

ni- adi i was i was..........

adi- just shut up .now no need to go office .and today i am too not going office .....just sit here.......and take rest.......
whole day he was sitting beside me.made soup for me....and then when i persist alot for bath he tell me not but i was so stubrron .....so i tell him i feel nice when i will nisha don't close bathroom door......

ni-(i was what he is saying)

adi- don't think wrong....,vo you are weak .....i will go outside you change your clothes in room .......so you will be fine na or when you done call me ok......and saying this he left..............

after freeing my self from clothes.......i want for bath .this bath refresh me ....but the medicing effect was very strong.
i feel again dizzy ......and this time i was not able to stand ...hurrily i wear my bath robe and slowly open the door call him.....and drop my self on floor..........

after what happen i don't know

adi- nisha what happen .....he picked her in his arms and made her lay on bed and put cover on her.and picked her clothes.....and manage them.............

when i wake up i saw he was sitting on the chair and watching me.....

adi- nisha are you fine......
ni- ha vo lagta hai weakness ki wajah se chakker aa gaya.....vo mein bathroom..........(when i remeber bathroom i was totally embrassed ...i touched my self with my hand which was inside cover ...and gave a sign of relief that i was wearing clothes.........i mean robe....but were is my clothes .......i saw they were set properly ...........and this thought embarrsse me more that my clothes arrange by adi)vo sorry meri wajah se aap ko......

adi- nisha mein tumhara pati hoon kya hua agar hamare relation aisa nahi hai jassi lakin iska matlab ye to nahi ki mein tumhara saath dene ka promise tod donga.........

Edited by adi_gupta - 05 September 2010 at 1:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehanju011-Samira-Faria.SennyShafooMyInspirationz--Mahima--

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
                                        LAST PART

aditya's word touch my heart ......i know he is very very caring and i truely want to thank god for giving me him my shine ...my life.....ya i know i was not perfect for adi but he is everyhting for me now.....the fear of .
just give me heartache ........

i changed into my clothes and after a little scolding from adi he fed me food with his own hands .and than he order me to sleep .
whole day i do only sleep now i can't sleep properly ....i tried thinking something romantic i thought why i don't i think about my favourite pair of t.v maynk and nupur .well i closed my eyes and then think about their first kiss and their every romantic moment this always increase my heartbeat watching maynk and nupur ......they are the best ..slowly i fall asleep .....throwing pillow on floor and snuggling close to adi first time after my marrige i cross the boundaries ......
night passed .and when i open my eyes..i saw he was looking at me......and i watch his face asking why he was looking at me......than i realize that my one leg on his leg and one hand on his back........
this was what i can't tell this was i mean ......omg .i don't know what will i do know i don't know how to blush or what will i saw ..but ya i stand up and set my dress..............
adi was silent i don't know what was running in his mind.....
i know this was not a serial story i really dream it was romantic where he demand a sweet kiss from me..or i lay on his lap he clamied his love for me.......dreams i know no limit....... but my life was different........

days passing and my condition i know was going down day by day ......my m.c was giving me more pain ..and here adi was also tensed .and this gave me pain ......
how i tell him that i was having stomach pain .......i leave the job it was difficult for me..
and than slwoly i feel my eyesight was ......some time i saw totally dark and this just gave me another shock ......mina's father tell me i joined yoga some yog may help me...........

and my marrige complete one year today was my and adi's marrige aniversry.....
my problem was changed me i scremed and a little thing just increase my anger and i started shouting but adi he always listen patiently why he listen ....and this give me more pain but my love for him was increase i can't tell depth of love.............
and i don't know about his feeling........
my diease was not giving me more time ..uncle tell me i have to tell adi i don't have the strength to tell him and what will i tell him that " his wife was suffereing from "GULLAIN- BARR SYNDROME" my mom was also patient of this and she got the news when she gave me birth her diease symptom was different .she never tell my father about this .........but she tell em yes she write a letter for me before her death and when i was 18 year old mina's papa give me the letter and then i know about my diease so i know the reason why i was not want to marry i know slowly slwoly my body parts .....first i will be blind then may be my legs or other parts then i will be like vegetable....what will i do .........uncle can treat me..........and he was doing his best he is the best doctor...mina is the one who know about my diease......"
i never thought this diease give me pain but know when i think about adi ya this diease give me pain i don't want to leave adi......when marrige proposel come i don't think once that i will fall in love with adi.............and today i don't want to leave him..but i know my life was not"

i want to spend this day alone with adi.why i don't know but i want ........

i know we are not a couple who was deeply and madly in love but love is exist i don't know about adi but i love him....i know...............
ordering a pizza ......i was waiting for adi to come .wearing sari which once mom give me..he come.......
i don't know but he always looks like maynk....and i think i am his nupur.......my heart beat increase......his every step i feel .......romance in the air........
why i feel i hug him or do something naughty.like ruffling his hair.....may be last time today i want to capture my life day with him may be kal ho na ho.....

adi- nisha you are looking gorgeous........
i want to give you soemthing....and he give me a bunch of red roses...........never before he gave me.........he gave me red roses........i was watching his face.........
nisha in one year i know you very well and today i want to tell you one thing nisha i love her she was my first love but you know you are my last love i know i wasn't good with words but i want to spend my whole life with you hearing your scoldings...,tolrating your anger.........

ni-(i was sach kya isse acha gift ho sakta hai .......what will i say it was best
)

adi- nisha i love you............

ni- adi i ................before i complete my words my body leave my support..........and i fall in adi's arms.......
adi call minu's papa.....adi.................
and it was my last words..........

and now one year passed nisha was in coma .........at his husbands home.............who love ......like anything.......
waiting for her to wake up and confess and tell him that she want to spend her life with him or not..............
talking with her.....and everyday massaging her palm's her feets .her body so she can wake up soon to gave him his answer to fight with him............                   

Edited by adi_gupta - 05 September 2010 at 1:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehC_O_O_Lanju011..Shreyu..MyInspirationzShafooFaria.Senny--Mahima--

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i know friends you are curious to know so i am waiitng for your questions waiting for your comments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shreyu..-Samira-Faria.--Mahima--

ab01

IF-Dazzler

ab01

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
ghh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi_gupta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top