Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hi dear friends sorry for disturbing you all ,well i know faria and tapoor and everybody want to throw chappals on me sorry yaar well now i am free and from today i will come regularly on i-f so here is my another a small ss ....well this is not based on maynk and nupur but ya this is based on real life including maynk and nupur's thought sure tell me you like it or not ok

Edited by adi_gupta - 14 August 2010 at 4:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maloo19..Shreyu..gopi06ShwePoo-Samira-Faria.SennyMyInspirationz--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW SS - CONTRACT MARRIGE" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
and this is only three parts ss so tell me soon about ur views ok sweet friends here is the first part hope you like it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maloo19..Shreyu..gopi06-Samira-Faria.--Mahima--

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
[size =4] part 1[ /size]

"god i wish the concept of contract marrige really exist .means the way i watch in t.v. it was really exist so i will do something but there is another problem if i find the guy i don't have money to give him and nor i have job so i can give him money or i don't have huge house or any luxiary because i was not brought up with a silver spoon in my mouth ...my parents they were simple and ordinary employe..... both do job ....."

my thoughts broken when my father call me and my mom tell me to come there and make tea........

she is my daughter my mom dad tell the boy and her mother....they come to see me ......
and i was standing there actually waiting when they will tell me to sit.....and our talk i mean my parents and her moms talk with me begain she ask me about my study ,my hobby etc..........the boy was very quiet......and then our parents decide that we may talk lonely

my thoughts
should i tell him or not i can't cheat any body i mean he come here to marry me and we have to spend our whole life and this is just cheating if i don't tell him about my self about the main reason why i deny to marry........ but again my mind won over my heart ..which love her parents more then anyhting how i can destroy my parents dream no way i can't do this and than i take the decision not telling him anything...............

and then we start ..........

boy - hi my name .is aditya.........and i work as a managing director in b.s.n .l .

gir(i was shocked i mean his post was good and the way he looks totally down to earth ..)-hi i am nisha........

boy- hi nisha as you know my mom and your parents.......want us to marry .......but before we go any further i want to tell you nisha ...i think we are on the way of starting a new life......so i don't want to hide anything from you ......i love a girl .........but she died nisha i love her from my whole heart and i don't think so i can gave anybody her place ..... and because my mom was forcing me to marry i came here ........nisha i don't love anybody beside her she was the one but now she gone .....and she also take my life but i can't hurt my mom..nisha don't expect me anything i can give you all happiness i mean i have money but the relation of husband and wife .it was difficult for me.................i hope you understand now decision is yours .i don't mind if you deny the proposal .i don't want to hide anything from you......

nisha(i was quite today i was thinking about contract marrige and here god really send me some thing like that,but he was telling me the truth shall i tell him mine .......no no)

adi- nisha if you want to tell me and ask me something you can..........

nis- no i don't ........

adi- so can we go.......

adi mom- to mishra ji bakki ki baat aap pani beti se poch lejyga or tell us ok.........

my mom- wait i will ask her .........

aditya- mom we will wait na.........

shilpa(adi mom)-ok beta.........

nisha on phone-

ni- minu he tell me that he wasn't interested in any relation i mean i was searching........

mi- nishu you tell her about........

ni- minu i don't i think when he don't want anything than why will i tell her......

mi- nisha first you are not telling aunti uncle and now come on he is the one who was sharing life with you and ...

ni- minu you know why i can't tell them you are the one who know everyhting than why are you asking you know.....

mi- nisha why you are doing this.......

ni- for my parents happiness.......

mi- and what about you.........

ni- mina you know do you think there really exist my happiness ......without mom dad ..i know this is a cheating actually betrying ,with mom dad with everyone but i have to do this and minu you know the real reason........how i can snatch the moment whihc is special for every parents kanydan of a girl ....there dream ........and i don't have the strength to do this......ok now don't think over and take care good night.........have a good life...........

mina- i wish nisha i said this to you..........

next day well the proposal was ok
and ya i tell my mom dad that i don't have any problem with this marrige.............

aditya was shocked hearing this but the decision was mine so fine................

and engagement was done ........mom dad shilpa aunti was very happy .......aditya was quite he once asked that did i was happy na with this .......and i tell him ya i was happy...
i don't have alot of friends almost three friends and mina was my best friend she know every secret of mine even the one which my mom dad also not know.....
if there is someone who was unhappy with this was mina she was angry happy i mean mixed emotion..........

mi- nisha plz don't do this..........

ni- mina now not start this again ......you tell me what will i do............
mi- nisha don't do this i think we will find another way..........

ni- mina i know you love me alot .and you don't see me in this condition ....but you know ..i can't see anybody in more bad condition after they know the truth and .....this is the best way.....

mi- ya this is the best way to spoil life .........to make a exit.
she was crying ............

ni- mina first stop crying otherwise i will leave you...........

mi- stop you idiot i will kill you ..if you say this again.......no body can seprate us.........

ni- but mina we have too.............saying this i broke the hug.

mi- why ?

ni- because i want to go to loo..........and she laughed
(i never tell her but whenever she cry i felt my self too crying her tears just pierch my heart too.because she is the one my best sister too........)

mi- nisha what you need from me.........as a gift your marrige.........

ni- mina just take care of my mom dad she need your support ....
mi- nisha do you need to say this .......
ni-i know no need but why my eyes filled with tears i try to hide tears but can't and i hug her and cried so i can tell my pain that i have someone who support me.........my sobbs were loud but they can't tell the pain which i was feeling.....

mi- nisha stop .........stop nisha you know whenever you cry your eyes becomes so ugly and your face like a joker...

ni- kya you said me joker....i will not leave you......

mi- i wish you never ever leave me............

ni- mina i have to ,i have to.........

our talk was getting more senti and well i know next will end up n crying so .we both know what can we do the best perhaps we have some days to enjoy together.....and we was lying on my rooms bed........and sleep watching the dream which was perhaps .................

and days pass and now finaly the day come for my mom dad was waiting.............

my marrige was done..........

i was leaving my house i saw the whole house where i spend my childhood....bachpan the moment always remain in my heart .and i looked at my mom photo .i saw she was smiling through the photograph she was smiling ......than i watch my father and my step mom .......and at last i bid adieu to my house and last i hug my best friend mina and neetu ...totally senti crying and making me to weak.......

and left glancing my mom ........

entered the place which i can say now belong to me.....shilpa mom was very sweet ........she was like my mom.......... which i lost when i was 8 year old........

every ruital done and i was sitting on the bed in my husbands room.......whole room was covered with flowers , perfum ,room freshner.like i watch in several movies....every girl dreamt about her life her first night and here everything was so different....
aditya come and he closed room's door.....
no body know what to say but lets start with some hello or hi...........

adi- nisha are you fine i mean .....you can change your clothes .............

ni- vo i don't know where my clothes ..has my clothes or everything arrived.........

adi- don't worry wait i will chacked.......

and after chacking........

adi- nisha i think your luggage is in another room you wait i give you your luggage..........
and saying this he want and after two hours .....when i was half sleep he come and give me my bag......

adi- sorry vo itni der lag gayi saman bahut tha is liye time lag gaya.....

ni( i was surprise ki koi itna acha matlab yaar ek bag ke liye itni time isne hard work kiya agar mein hoti to kehti ki so ja iss mein )thx aap ko itni pershanni hoo.......

adi- no it is ok nisha vo aaj garmi bhi bahut hai aap change ker ki so jaye......mein vo neech mat per so jaoga........

ni- i know you don't want to get married but for your mother sake .but you don't need to punish your self i will sleep on the floor and i have another option it will not harm you if you share bed with me .we can use pillo between us so we don't cross our boundaries........i know sharing bed difficult for me to.but here we have to share our whole life so we can start with a bed na.......hope i don't hurt you with my word ..........
after changing i saw there was a wall of pillo between us and he was sleeping on one edge and i was another...
i saw this in many serials but never thought in reality this will happen with me...god can do everything some time he give us happiness .which we can't hold and some time pain whihc we can't tolrate......let's wish i have both......and thinking all this i slept......

as usual my habbit i wake up early ......and saw he was also wake up we smiled at each other .and said a hello .

adi- kya aap ko need aa gayi thi i mean vo naya naya ghar hai to kabhi kabhi need nahi aati.......agar aap ko kabhi bhi koi problem ho aap muje utth sakti hai........

ni- thx per vo takaan ki wajah se muje pata hi nahi laga or kab need aa gayi ...

adi- nisha mein ye vadaa nahi kerta ki aap ko her khushi donga lakin mein apni traf se aap ko khus rakne ki koshis karoga..........mein

ni- aap ko kuch bhi kehne ki jarurat nahi hai....mein is marrige se khush hoon.....aap ko chinta nahi karni chayia...

adi- nisha vo abhi aap ka luggage bag mein hai aap apne according set ker lijye .......

ni- vo mein abhi ker longi.........

after bathing my mother -in - law call me we done with some other rituals of marrige like finding the ring and kagna .......well i love to play games ...ya for me my life was also game ...one game was this marrige which was i playing ..we start and my nail make mark on his hands i surely need to cut my nails when i saw blood ........

ni- sorry vo i ......
adi- it's ok i know aap ne ye jaanbjoo ker nahi kiya hai.......
there were many family members there and everybody was enjoying the rituals ....
one day passed next day i have to go my home for paff pehra my brother come for this...and shilpa mom was took care of his and he was very much found of aditya i mean he like aditya ..after my engagement he was the one who talk daily with aditya.......

i come home next day i know aditya is coming to take home to me........

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtikhuranaammuluvmayuranju011SHINKImaloo19C_O_O_Ltopsyturvy23ab01..Shreyu..gopi06yumnakapoorsreevijayanAngle.Let-It-GoShwePoogreenleaf007-Samira-Faria.SennyShafooMyInspirationz--Mahima--

Angle.

IF-Rockerz

Angle.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.

yumnakapoor

IF-Rockerz

yumnakapoor

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hi adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kahan gayab thi dear i missed u sooooooooo much and lovely concept dear do continue it thx alot for the pm

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
gr8
intresting yaar
update ASASP OK PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
thanx 4 d pm

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

amazing part dear...pls continue soon............

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
fantastic

awesome

love it

great concept

mindblowing begining

add me to your pm list for sure

upadte soon

and don't forget ur other ffs and ss