Pratigya

   

Shave Arhaan Shave (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Joined: 15 June 2009

Posts: 12064

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

I think arhaan grew d beard over the past absent days.....it was natural.....not make-up wala dada's cammaal.
 
 
it is makeup..they used kajal to deeper his beardLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xmuqix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shave Arhaan Shave (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Joined: 23 May 2010

Posts: 16425

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Aabrayy

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Aabrayy

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Aabrayy

but l lubbed this look of his.........aww he was lukin rlly hawwt in beard.....
abe tumko to arhaan/krishna hamesha hi accha lagega,ka kare dil ka kasur aakhir pyaar andha hota hai LOL



</div>

<div>haa sahin bolbo beta......ee to arhaan ka jaadu hain..jo mujhpe chalgayaLOLWink
ohhoo,arhaan ka jaddu,than u must start snging TERA JAADU CHAL GAYA' LOL LOL LOL


</div>

ehehe rite.but i prefer tu jaane na.it matches the situation




<div>kaise batayein kyun tujhko chahein yaara bata na payye


baatein dilon ki dekho jo baaki aankhein tujhe samjhae tu jaaane naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
veryyyyyyyyy goodd now that's what i call a true fan.

          now read this,it suits much better'EK BAAT BATAYE DILDAARA TER ISHQ NE MUJHKO MAARA'


@bold : oh thanQ thanQLOL


and hey nice line yaar.........ofc it suits.....but how abt bepanah pyar hain aaja..tera intezaar hain aajaLOLWink





aabray i know wat u really wanna sing......................but u wont say it coz ur feelin shy...........so i'll sing it for u.......................tip tip barsa paani ...........paani ne current dilaya.................... ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abray

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009

Posts: 18540

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by nisha2010

its kajal actually...........a little stubble suits him.......................ROFL

exactly abit of it is make up wala beardROFL yeaa a little only lol
abe ka kajal kajal laga rakha hai,ka humra baba bina make-up accha nahi lag sakta


loool who said that?
kono ki himmaat krishnwa ke baare mein aaisa khede LOL LOL LOL

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Joined: 23 May 2010

Posts: 16425

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by nisha2010

its kajal actually...........a little stubble suits him.......................ROFL

exactly abit of it is make up wala beardROFL yeaa a little only lol
abe ka kajal kajal laga rakha hai,ka humra baba bina make-up accha nahi lag sakta


loool who said that?
kono ki himmaat krishnwa ke baare mein aaisa khede LOL LOL LOL




kisi ki nai............tnc always singin............yaari hai imaan mera yaar meri zindagi....................... ROFL ROFL

hey wat abt they dyed his beard red like in d song......................... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009

Posts: 18540

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Aabrayy

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Aabrayy

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Aabrayy

but l lubbed this look of his.........aww he was lukin rlly hawwt in beard.....
abe tumko to arhaan/krishna hamesha hi accha lagega,ka kare dil ka kasur aakhir pyaar andha hota hai LOL



</div>

<div>haa sahin bolbo beta......ee to arhaan ka jaadu hain..jo mujhpe chalgayaLOLWink
ohhoo,arhaan ka jaddu,than u must start snging TERA JAADU CHAL GAYA' LOL LOL LOL


</div>

ehehe rite.but i prefer tu jaane na.it matches the situation




<div>kaise batayein kyun tujhko chahein yaara bata na payye


baatein dilon ki dekho jo baaki aankhein tujhe samjhae tu jaaane naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
veryyyyyyyyy goodd now that's what i call a true fan.

          now read this,it suits much better'EK BAAT BATAYE DILDAARA TER ISHQ NE MUJHKO MAARA'
yaar ye gana ga ga kar toh krishnwa aab taak gaya hai,aab toh usse gana chahiye'had se bhi syaada kisi se pyaar maat karna'

@bold : oh thanQ thanQLOL


and hey nice line yaar.........ofc it suits.....but how abt bepanah pyar hain aaja..tera intezaar hain aajaLOLWink

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009

Posts: 18540

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by nisha2010

waka waka .......eh eh........waka waka eh eh........................ ROFL ROFL
now what's that,is this ur singing 4 arhaan LOL LOL LOL




Tsamina mina, eh eh
Waka waka, eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Arhaan...................... ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL agar arhaan ye paad le toh vo aaise hi react karega

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Joined: 15 June 2009

Posts: 12064

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@nisha : wil sing that too........for arhaan ROFL

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Joined: 23 May 2010

Posts: 16425

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by nisha2010

waka waka .......eh eh........waka waka eh eh........................ ROFL ROFL
now what's that,is this ur singing 4 arhaan LOL LOL LOL




Tsamina mina, eh eh
Waka waka, eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Arhaan...................... ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL agar arhaan ye paad le toh vo aaise hi react karega




he will sing............rukja o dil dewane poochoo to main zara......................ye kon si lang hai.................... ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
hottieee arhaan ;)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Abray 75 3758 14 August 2010 at 1:20am
By Abray
Arhaan - The new SRK

2

bhulp2010 11 1496 13 August 2010 at 1:44pm
By Kriya_4eva
Arhaan's b'day interview-link

2

janki-enonymous 12 1545 13 August 2010 at 11:02am
By mushiroxx
Arhaan needs a Shave

2 3

serialmaniac 19 1225 25 May 2010 at 6:40am
By Neha_angel
When Krishna will have a shave? yakkudimag 7 739 06 February 2010 at 12:16pm
By Shivani_4u

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.