Abhilasha Chellam appreciation thread - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Her performance today was just brilliant! 👏  Like Vishal or someone said, she's a COMPLETE singer.

I hope she gets what she deserves.. 👍🏼 
And she is in team of Daler M for next 6 months.
DM should feel proud as a peacock to have Abhilasha in his group...Superb singer that she is..
Fantastic performance👏

I loved her performance today, 28th august.God  bless you girl and after listening to her singing today, I would like to see her in finale.

I am already her fan since SVOI and she is doing wonderful job in srgmp.

God bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl 
Only one small thing I noticed which was otherwise a magnificient performance. AC brought down the scale of the song by one and half note.
I personally feel tempering with scale may disturb the mood of the song but she was very good

But many experts  have said that one should sing in the comfort zone (scale) only. 
Edited by Indradhanush - 13 years ago
Very good performance. Keep it up.
She is very very good but she lost sur at one point today. I expect flawless performances from her.
I likeAbhilasha's singing, determination to succeed and positivity!!. I saw her in Marathi Saregamapa and she was exceptional..unfotunately, luck did not side her..hope she can make it thhis time..may god bless er.
Originally posted by Indradhanush

Only one small thing I noticed which was otherwise a magnificient performance. AC brought down the scale of the song by one and half note.
I personally feel tempering with scale may disturb the mood of the song but she was very good

But many experts  have said that one should sing in the comfort zone (scale) only. 

weird, she has sung songs at a higher scale. Even I noticed it.

This is hell of a difficult song, only few would agree to sing this in reality show, just search on youtube and there are only one or two such attempts.

This song has complex asceinding yet Western notations in antara and sthyai.

I applaud AC for selecting this song, I always feel impressed when sone one choses an intricate and complex song