Page 2 Page 2

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

COLORS Salutes the Spirit of Freedom, Heroism and Courage

15th August - A Salute to India

15th August - A Salute to India

Dabur Honitus Presents '15th August A Salute to India' On Sunday 15 August 2010 At 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm Only on COLORS

This Independence Day, COLORS salutes the spirit of freedom, heroism and courage. Join the COLORS family as it comes together to mark August 15th as a tribute to our nation's heroes, unity and diversity in culture through an Independence Day Special Dabur Honitus presents '15th August A Salute to India'. This colorful celebration  will be showcased on Sunday, August 15 at 2 pm and 8 pm only on COLORS.

This event hosts, Sharad Kelkar (Bairi Piya) and Vinay Rohra (Laagi Tujhse Lagan) will be seen doing 'Gandhigiri' as Munnabhai and Circuit. As part of the celebrations, real life heroes who lead ordinary lives but do extraordinary deeds will be felicitated for their selfless contribution to our country. Sprinkling joy and celebrations, COLORS will bring the house down with their scintillating performances tracing our country's rich culture, festivals, celebrations and patriotism. Jay Bhanushali and Nakusha aka Mahi Vij will be seen performing on the famous Marathi song, 'Daga La Lagali Kala'. The endearing young couple, Anandi (Avika Gor) and Jagya (Avinash Mukherjee) will make a comeback, dancing to glory on 'Rangeelo Maro Dholna'. Uttaran's Veer (Nandish Sandhu) and Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) will take you back in time by bringing alive the theme of timeless love through their performance on  'Jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya'. Chak Dhoom Dhoom winner, Sparsh Srivastav will set the stage on fire yet again on Independence special along with his other finalist friends. The celebration's highlight will be a medley of the greatest patriotic songs and a powerhouse performance by Kailash Kher.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaYuvika_15sub_rosabd670816duskNelssuhana19khushixmeghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vinay to host Colors Aug 15 special" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhana19

IF-Rockerz

suhana19

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing yaar Hug

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info. btw when did jab pyar kiya to darna kya become a patriotic song last time I heard it was a romantic song. I just watched a promo of this independence day special on Colors and Kailash Kher is singing teri deewani. I love these songs but seriously isn't it about India's independence day or are they celebrating valentines day. I may be wrong there must be some connection between these songs and independence day. Maybe I need to check my hindi language skills.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nik_itaduskdivy609

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Thanks for the info. btw when did jab pyar kiya to darna kya become a patriotic song last time I heard it was a romantic song. I just watched a promo of this independence day special on Colors and Kailash Kher is singing teri deewani. I love these songs but seriously isn't it about India's independence day or are they celebrating valentines day. I may be wrong there must be some connection between these songs and independence day. Maybe I need to check my hindi language skills.

LOL! ur Hindi lang skills are perfectly fine. There is nothing connected with the nation's independence in these shows. Simply timepass.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevanik_ita

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Keva

LOL! ur Hindi lang skills are perfectly fine. There is nothing connected with the nation's independence in these shows. Simply timepass.

Thanks for replying. I expected more from Colors but I guess for trps everything is allowed. I think there are many patriotic songs but I guess it is all about romance on Indian television right now and hence romantic songs. Colors could have easily got many talented lyricists and got new songs for the independence day celebration. They could have prepared for this in advance but I guess they just decided oh independence day is coming lets get all the leads of our shows together and perform on romantic songs and hence we will get good trps.  In the end, I am thankful Mishal is not a part of this timepass.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nik_ita

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
So no MR here too Confused ... It seems guy is on outdoor shoot for MYNM.

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
wow....like 2 c baji

meghaparti

IF-Sizzlerz

meghaparti

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top