Keep----------------Smiling !!!!! 😊  
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Sara!
many many happy returns of the day
Originally posted by -Riddhima-

Heyyy Saru!!!!🤗NIKYYYYY😛
How are you????VERY SAD😭
Many Many Many Happy returns of the day sweety!!thankuu*thank god u bhooli nhi* verna pata nhi tere saath mein kya kerti seriously🤣

I am know you must be really angry at me for not remembering your birthday initially! And I am veryyy sorry for that! i knew it isiliye toh bet lagvayi thi amreen se .....i was not angry but haan birthday per wish nhi kerti toh ..i would gooo madd😆
Anyways I hope you have a blast & enjoy loadss & do super-duper well in your exam!! woh eggjam ..lol it spolied my total day
Waise I am also sorry, coz I couldn't send my message to Amreen on time..... so I decided to send it directly to you! I hope you'll read it on time! hehe i understand ..koi nhi ....yep i read it on time...was happy shappy seeing u r msg ..at first sight didn't believe it was u r pm🤣
I was thinking what is it that I can do hatke for you on thi birthday of yours. Something that you will remember forever & then I thought of recollecting all the old memories with you. The memories of MayUr Paradise, YM Chats, IF Chats etc. All the memories of our fights, helps, PMs & everything.
Guess what? I found the link to the page from where we had begun chatting & got to know each other. Here is the link : *~MayUr Paradise #12~*seriously u did this much i mean u hv searched whole paradise aww my shona
It felt like all those days were cumming bak! pehle tu toh wapas aja .but its ok meet u after our 12th ..we will enjoy like olden golden days ..vini ,aish , raks ....even they r busy with studies soo ..jaldi hamara 12th khatam n we will start masti😳
All the chats...my haunting...talking...making fun of everyone...discussiong MayUr & MJHT... & dying for mondayyy to come!omg yesh how can i forget those saturdays & sundays //LOL U R HAUNTING ghosh .u & rabo diii😭 fights on arjun😆
It was all soo lovely. And I remeber the time...when we lost touch & met on YM though vini once again. I was soo shocked & happy to regain that contact.edo ..idiot stupo dumbo ..correction needed ..it was by aish we met once agian ..u r sachi ki bhulakad😡
You know what, you were the 1st person to whom I'd given my no. on IF & to whom & I'd talked with. You were always such a big inspiration for me!GHOSH how can i forget that day ..it was raining ..n lol ..i was totally blank ..
I always loved to talk to you & belive it or not, I felt veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad whenever I had a fight with you. We fought soo much too!!...gosh! that was the worst part! tu kerti waise kaam jo mujhe gussa kerne per majboor kerte hai lol ..but leave the part ..😆
Isse pehele ki we fight one more time,acha tujhe pata hai hogi🤣let me make one thing VERY clear to you that you are an ETERNAL part of my life & even if we fight or loose contact, you will always be there with me, in my heart, as my dearest IF friend! ..i know u love me ..but na .kabhi kabhi😡hehe mein chup he rahungi 🤣 but i just love u ! ...don't think about loosing contact ..we will remain in ocntact ...agar tu patal bhi chali jaye😆
Without you, our CC Krazzy-4 & all the other CC's of which u & I have been a part, wouldn't have been soo intresting & so fun-loving! It has always been a great time with you...even if we chat for 2-3 mins or 2-3 hours, i enjoyed just the same.i miss krazzy 4 cc , our chats , masti ,siggies discussion specially ....

OMG! I said too much senti-senti stuff kya??lol yeshh m surprised too see u t senti sa msg🤣

I totally forgot, I have made 2 siggies for you as well, here they are: tere siggies ke kya kehne .u know i..i love them ..n kinne din hogaye mujhe teri siggy use kerne ka chnace bhi nhi mila lol🤣 but 2 -2 siggies now mere bhaag khul gaye

I don't like the second one much though!
tu bacha chup he reh

Anyways I still want to write sooooooooooo much but I think mum is cumming frm her room, so will stop here now.aww thank u shoo much ..wot ever u did ..specially the re-collecting memory ..i miss my old days with u & krazzzy 4😭
Bye, tc, love ya always!!!
& Many Many Happy returns of the day once again!

Love,
Niky

lub u too ...

& thanks a billion😳

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birhtday sara once againn=)
amreen ab khush hai na tu?..lol
Happy birthday Sara.

Many happy returns of the day.
Originally posted by -Zunni-

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birhtday sara once againn=)
amreen ab khush hai na tu?..lol

noticed ..tera koi msg nhi tha in whole birthday post ..sharam ker le ...😡

^Abhi tak res hai..day doon ge🤣
aur tujhe pata hai tune mera bday ka abhi tak unres nahi kiya ullu😡
Edited by -Zunni- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Zunni-

^Abhi tak res hai..day doon ge🤣
aur tujhe pata hai tune mera bday ka abhi tak unres nahi kiya ullu😡

haan de dena ..verna mera haath tere gale tak jane mein koi der nhi lagegi 🤣

acha ..mujhe yaad bhi nhi ..chal theek hai mera tera edit marti hoon tu mera ker 🤣