IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg

Originally posted by hunder

Happy Birthday Sara

thanks alot my -----( not gonna diclose it here) bas cc meinROFL

lub u yaar

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww besharam bhootniLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......................so how are u celebrating ur BD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutydevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||* HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA *|| (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

res...Shocked

ROFLShocked
Well I was in no mood to but knowing your birthday so main aa gayiEmbarrassedROFL
not in a mood matlab kya hai tera ..no moodShockedShockedhaila i know itna sab kerne baad yeh toh hona tha na u must have gone through tough time na ROFL
All I wrote up there now wht to write except
kitni tareef karegi bas ker..i know mein achi bachi hoon who never fightsShockeddid i really utter i don't fightShocked
Happy Birthday Honey
Have A Blast
Keep Smiling and make others smile
May You Have Very Long
God Bless You
when u guyz are with me ..i'll be definitely smiling all the time..becoz u have solution to all my probs
And you know you are gonna get surprise, how cum i won't when i'm having such a sweet hearts around & with me am so not talking you,oh acha ?really ? think million times becoz we both know we can't live a day without eachother *kuch zayada hogaya*? if u knew that also then could have sealed your lips i really couldn't do that becoz i knew it from the day when u had patch up with amreen ...u showed me the convo remember & u r last msg to her was ..wots the plans for sara's birthday mein ne koi jasusi nhi ki ....tune ne he dikahaya tha ..n even fats di told me that u were planing something for my birthday when we had a convo on ym for special reason just for us to have feel of gvng surprise but no you have to open your big mouth,isn't itAngryOuchFirstly i'm a big besharam n couldn't just keep it to me ..my belly was full & couldn't digest it had to burst out& specially when u said "woh"ROFL. Anyways this you must had not expected, tell me frankly, ahh we made last 'minute changesTongue.aah ? really u believe i have not expected this no seriosuly i expected all this but not exactly wot ..& expected a bit less than u did
Hope You liked it u should be sure that i would like it ..how cum i won't and any gusses that vm by AmmiTongue, though i being the criticEmbarrassed and made her rework on them again, this time even thrice alsoROFLu the gabber ,hitler can expect this from u and she didn't complaint fr a second,she is really masoom budhiya with a big heart ..don't glare at me even u a hv a big heart but u r hitler no masoomgiri in u ROFLSiggys and Headers by Sofi seriosuly i'm just in love with those headers & siggies .the best siggies from the best maker& the wonderful headers which can't be imagined , who did so much, this post would not have been possible without her I know this i wasn't there to help u with siggies na ..bechari sofi had to do all the stuff *cholly sofi *..waise from now ask sofi to help with everything becoz she is best at everything chari massi ..i'll be free from task ROFLI just name it and she made it she is not kamchor just like me... & one by maha Shockedkahan kaun si ?and Introductory post ones by our famous combo Shafia Thumbs Up, I Really don't know her yaar ..i need to thank her specially lemme know the id shayad i may know special thanks to sharu who on just my saying was up till4:00 in morning ShockedShockedmoring 4 ..kitna kaam kervaya yaar ..special thanks to her too and did write up siggys, Luv you guys...[imghttp://yoursmiles.org/csmile/friend/c0402.gif[/img]luv u shareen
Zunni & Ammifor all the messagesSmile
love them to the core ..zunni ..mujhe tere bahut saari siggies chahiye thi which i have got & amreen se vm ki maang kerne
Love you all and my fatz, how can I forget you, thanks for last minute work.mujhe pata nhi kya kaam kiya but i know she must have worked alot for me
shoo sweet ..kaash ye sachi muchi mein mujeh miltaLOL
So better thank us allTongueA big thankuuuuu ye le a big huggies and then mere toh kya kehne, mujhe toh mat he kar thak jaayegi karte karteROFL.zindagi bhar karungi tab tak kaafi hoga na
Anyways dare not you say that T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U or any crapmein ne toh bol diya u can't stop me from doing that Geekabove one was sarcasm in case you didn't caught itStern Smile acha hua u said me ..becoz mujhe maha di ki siggy & shafia & shareen ka pata nhi tha
Hope you will like them
Love You sara and this is just one of our attempt to show you our love
But how should i show my love ...kinna pyara post hai
Keep Shining and always remain the way you are, you are loved for what you areHug.love u for making it special ..each one of u
Here once again wishing you
Happy Birthday
And in the last along with your birthday wishes I want to thank all our Rocket gang and Sharu for doing this much, these are the only person responsible for making your birthday so memorable
luv you guysHug

lub

sara

Edited by Sara-Ksg - 14 August 2010 at 10:45am

Cutydevil

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Sara

lub u yaar

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww besharam bhootniLOL......................so how are u celebrating ur BD

ROFL me not disclosing it ..but can do that .bas teri izzat ka khayal haiROFL verna mein toh hoon he besharam ..

birthday is mast ..bas sab chal raha hai

Cutydevil

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_k

Heyyyyyyy Saraaaaaaaaaa

maha diii

Happy Birthday Dear
May you have many more
I Hope u have a perfact Birthday
Allah bless you!
luv u soooooo much
lovelypost ash

thanku shooo much maha di

just love u !

Cutydevil

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Goldie

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Hi Sara, Hope you remember me. Wink Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Hun. Hug Hug May your birthday bring you everything you've hoped for, And may each coming day be filled with every happiness. Wish you all the very best. Hug Hope you have a rocking birthday hun.Dancing Party Dancing

Luv Gayani.

Cutydevil

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SaraHug
May Allah bless u
always be happy & keep smiling
luv
Fatima
p.s:aqsa awesome post jaana

Cutydevil

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Sara

lub u yaar

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww besharam bhootniLOL......................so how are u celebrating ur BD

ROFL me not disclosing it ..but can do that .bas teri izzat ka khayal haiROFL verna mein toh hoon he besharam ..

birthday is mast ..bas sab chal raha hai

meri izzat ko khatra ek bhootni se hai yeh to soch kar bhi mujhe heart attack aa raha haiLOLLOLLOLLOL

taibaaa

IF-Rockerz

taibaaa

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
happy birthday....!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutydevil--Mahi--tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top