Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Ghost makes the most TRP for Tarak Mehta !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Ghost makes the most TRP for Tarak Mehta

disha_vakhani__dilip_doshi_4_2016Believe it or not, what laughter could not do for Asit Modi's sitcom Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma has been achieved by a Bhootnee. Yes, this comedy show has managed to get a TRP of 4.3 and it stood on no 1 position under 8.30 PM slot across all the channels for the episodes of Bhootni. Comments the producer Asit Modi, "I am so happy. Something that had come out of a time pass idea of Dilip Joshi to tease his co-stars, has become the hot topic of discussion amongst our viewers and critics. I have received so many mails and messages that I have lost count of it. Everybody is out to give me some ghost busting recipe. Even children are sending their ideas."

Its yet another milestone for Neela Tele Films Pvt Ltd funny serial Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chasmah which had managed a TRP of 3.8 during GPL Season 2. "This is the result of constant fresh ideas from the creative team, our writers and nonstop support of our artistes.  It is extremely difficult to maintain freshness in comedy, that too clean family fun," adds Asit Kumarr Modi.

The happiness of entire team of the show knew no bounds as the TRP ratings rocketed up to achieve new heights. Says Dilip Joshi on behalf of the team, "We congratulate the entire team as the hardwork has given incredible results and we thank the viewers for showering such an immense love that has made us complete more than 420 episodes and still we have more to deliver. This warmth of love has motivated us to work harder and keep our dear audience giggling and fill laughter in their life."

Adds Disha Wakhani, "We promise to entertain our viewers in the same manner with lots of innovations as we been doing till date."

So keep watching "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasma" from Monday to Thursday at 8:30pm to 9:00pm and Repeat telecast at 11:00pm Only On SAB TV.

source : http://movies.indiainfo.com/ghost-makes-the-most-trp-for-tarak-mehta-1519046.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil5Keva.Senorita.kooliioPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghost makes the most TRP for Tarak Mehta !" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this article. Congrats to the entire team of TMKOC. It is definitely one of the best shows on TV. Thumbs Up Clap I love this bohtnee track. I hope to see many more exciting tracks in this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
OH MY GOODNESS! THAT'S AMAZING!

Considering its only a comedy show competiting with other shows on a primetime slot is such a welcoming surprise! LOVE TMKOC! Can't wait for more such awesome ideas to dish out =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I have only 3 words to say:-
Ghost Banna Dost!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsKevaIshan.

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler