Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
that was wrong , the way she was sleeping with her head on his chest . Even I condemned her for that . I wish Shravani had told her off on this action ..
ButI am happy that Archana has stopped giving so much importance to Shravai . Kool, it used to get on my nerves the wayshe was always running after that girl , doing her pooja as if she was a devi and always taking crap from her . I had started to dislike Archana a lot for buttering up Shravani and loving her even more than Manav .
I am sure inside she still feels a soft spot for her but she is more human now .
After the way she saw  Shravani abusing her for being the manhoos saya in manav's life , it is only natural to get angry and not want to talk to the person who is accusing her of being a bad omen . Tha tis why I am happy that she gave the medicine timings to Savita andignored Shravani totally .

had Shravani told Archana that I am angry because I saw you sleeping with my fiance then I would have been totaly on Shravani's side and as you said , hoping that she would pull Archu's hair ..

But the issue that she was yelling about was that of Manav getting into trouble for saving archana .
I think Shravani was very wrong there . Manav would have done this for any  woman . He has saved her , he saved  Varsha , he saved Archana before , vandita  ...hell even Manjusha ....
That is the very reason Shravani is sitting in hsi house and acting like his wife .

That's his hobby ...He  likes saving girls .....

Ok, maybe he gave two extra punches to Prakash because the girl happened to be Archana.

But Shravani should not have called Archu a grahan in  Manav's life . She just  wants to find faults in her , that's it .....
She may have her reason but I am happy that even Archana is not being sweet to someone who is so rude to her ...
It was horrible to see Archana give Shravani so much importance . It is more  natural now . ShowsArchana as more of human and less of devi .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Now I just want her to forget about manav and his family and look into her own issues .
Her house will be on auction and she will move in with  manjusha ...Uff that will be horrible ..
then I am sure Jay will make his move and let's see how their story progresses ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Just now read that KBC with Amitabh bachan as the anchor is strting on 11th Oct ..same time as PR.
OMG, that is some competition . These guys better pull up their socks .
If they don't correct their shoddy story line by that time , they have had it then ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

that was wrong , the way she was sleeping with her head on his chest . Even I condemned her for that . I wish Shravani had told her off on this action ..

ButI am happy that Archana has stopped giving so much importance to Shravai . Kool, it used to get on my nerves the wayshe was always running after that girl , doing her pooja as if she was a devi and always taking crap from her . I had started to dislike Archana a lot for buttering up Shravani and loving her even more than Manav .
I am sure inside she still feels a soft spot for her but she is more human now .
After the way she saw  Shravani abusing her for being the manhoos saya in manav's life , it is only natural to get angry and not want to talk to the person who is accusing her of being a bad omen . Tha tis why I am happy that she gave the medicine timings to Savita andignored Shravani totally .

had Shravani told Archana that I am angry because I saw you sleeping with my fiance then I would have been totaly on Shravani's side and as you said , hoping that she would pull Archu's hair ..

But the issue that she was yelling about was that of Manav getting into trouble for saving archana .
I think Shravani was very wrong there . Manav would have done this for any  woman . He has saved her , he saved  Varsha , he saved Archana before , vandita  ...hell even Manjusha ....
That is the very reason Shravani is sitting in hsi house and acting like his wife .

That's his hobby ...He  likes saving girls .....

Ok, maybe he gave two extra punches to Prakash because the girl happened to be Archana.

But Shravani should not have called Archu a grahan in  Manav's life . She just  wants to find faults in her , that's it .....
She may have her reason but I am happy that even Archana is not being sweet to someone who is so rude to her ...
It was horrible to see Archana give Shravani so much importance . It is more  natural now . ShowsArchana as more of human and less of devi .

She shows her fire WRONGLY and thats what I object to . She doesnt show it when needed .

1] She shud have given Shravni good when Shravni dragged her .That night .in FRONT of her Bhagwan . But she didnt .She did it when SHE HERSELF WAS WRONG AND SLEEPING ON MANAVS CHEST . Thats my point .Fine , dont give Shravni importance but understand ur own mistakes .............U had gone running after this girl to call her back and now ur throwing urself at her fiancee everywhere in the city .

2] She blew up in front of workers without asking explanation , and threw IM supervisor on his face . I can show u umpteen instances when she shud have fired this Manav whom she calls her Bhagwan but she showed fire at a WRONG TIME .

3] She threw divorce papers in his face when he made remark about Satish and even at that point it was silly and insensitive of her to take Satish there in the first place .  Again , temper wrongly displayed .

4] No temper display with Savita but WORSHIP of her abuse

5] No Temper with Manju save that one time and after that worship eternal . She shud show by dragging MAnjus hand .Hai himmat ?

6]  Very good she isnt giving Shravni importance .I was happy when she refused to give her job up .I applauded her for it .But Today this woman was sleeping with her head on manavs chest . Show the decency to look sheepish and tell SAvita about the meds and slink off .Instead ur dragging her hand ?Why didnt Shravni wrench her hand free and tell her to go to hell ? Im amazed Shravni kept quite .

Also Tanya the Grahan thing .Is it wrong ? Hasnt Archna been a Grahan in Manavs life Tanya ?That alliance caused him badnaami , insults , made him lose his brother , today got him beaten up .The Karanjkars r hale and hearty , not one of them has died , two of the Deshmukhs died .one .definitely due to Archus family , the Kaka due to grief coz Archu left .Its left for us to guess . I can give benefit of doubt there . Manav was doing gine in this job till Archu came along , today he is being SACKED . He had a happy one year , peaceful .Then the eyelocks started , the flirting started , the apne rishte dialogues started , untold HAQS started . And see where he is .

Isnt this a kind of Grahan ?Truth is always bitter . But Manav and Archna have not made each other happy but caused more turmoil in each others life . If u look at it from third persons POV ull say what she said had a grain of truth indeed . Any fiancee after seeing bf broken up like this and now , on point of losing job , will call Archna Grahan only wont she ?

What Im saying is instead of being Grahans why dont u two get married and END the Grahan ? U two started it with ur silly sacrifices and worshipping bad elders spree . To date same thing is going on . Stop it na , GET MARRIED .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Arien_03 thumbnail

What Shravani said had a grain of truth in it . Fighting with Prakash over Archna was what led to the attack . I wish to point out that any fiancee wud react exactly the same as Shravani did with an ex divorcee wife if the husband had succumbed to injuries on HER account.

Archana never told Shravani that coz she got pregnant with Sachin's child that's why ArMan had to divorce each other. Archana never made Shravani feel guilty for the mistake that she committed and for which ArMan had to pay, yet Shravani is quick to point out that Archana is behind all the troubles of Manav. What Shravani was doing was to hold Archana responsible, just like she was held responsible after Sachin's death, so as to negate Archana's good deed towards Manav. Manav clearly said that he would have done same for any woman. It's clearly Manav's problem that he gets so hot tempered on hearing dirty talks about woman, why blame Archana for Manav's temperament and actions.

2] Shravani has dragged Archana once when she saw her and Manav at 2 in the night in the room , egged on by SAvita the IAGO . But Archana has slapped Shravni when she was in a pregnant state and today dragged her out when its really NONE OF HER BUSINESS TO DO SO ANYMORE ............the reason being ...........CARE FOR MANAV ..... LOVE FOR MANAV . Seriously speaking , its Shravani who should have dragged her out by holding her hand after seeing her sleeping on him like that not vice versa .

I'm glad with Shravani's reaction for the first time. For the first time she behaved rationally by reacting on seeing wounds in Manav and not reacting to Archana's sleeping position! She finally proved that she had some decency left in her. Yet she was quick to accuse Archana and raise her shrilly voice so much so that she had to be dragged away and that is the sort of treatment Archana should have always given her. Nip the wrong doing when its budding.

3] Archana very obviously does NOT want to move on and exceeded just being hUMANE in this scenario .She ignored Shravni and told Savita about meds after dragging Shravni out .

I dont blame Archna for taking Manav to hospital or staying there to look aferhim as Manav  wud have done the same for her . Thats perfectly ok . But the way she sat on the bed .today to feed him , smiled and constantly reminisced  of past moments , slept with her head on his chest [ cmon we understand in our sleep if we sleep on sumones body ] , then dragged Shravni by the hand on the pretext that Manav is sleeping when SAvita had been speaking equally loudly , then ignored Shravni and told Savita about the meds ..........I felt as if Shravni was the victim today , not Archna at all .I am sorry , I was gonna take Archus side and I still do , let her and Manav MARRY .But  The victim is not Archna.thats definete .

Shravani had ignored Archana enough number of times, what goes around comes around. Victim here was only Manav and there was no other victim situation. Why should Shravani be considered as a victim? Archana was there to tend Manav in this time of need, he was seriously injured and to be worried about Shravani's feeling instead of Manav's well-being is unnatural. If Shravani really loves Manav then she should be thankful to Archana for saving his life and rise above jealousy feeling and stop all accusation business.

4] Savita praised Archna , Ur KARZ on Me and what not .So did Damodar . Archna talked lovingly of Savitas ABUSE saying she had IZZAT for her , Savita SAVED her life that night , her PYAAR for SAvita grew , SAvita was a DEVI . I have serious questions about that . None of these things is remotely true ..........except for the fact that ARCHNA has PYAAR for SAvita.

5] Shravani did NOT ask Archna what she was doing , sleeping on Manavs chest .

6] Shravani screamed upon seeing Manavs wound , not at the way Archna slept on him .

7] Shravani genuinely loves Manav . She was worried for him . Manav responded by belittling her emotion and saying UR BEWAKOOF to think that ARchna will take me away from u . That was a big time laugh . We all saw how Archana was after u and so did Shravani . She acts like ur wife even after divorcing u and u tell Shravni she is bEWAKOOF ? The workers r BEWAKOOF and so are DHARMU and the TAMAM DUNIYA , Shravni toh is a vILLAIN .

Well Shravani indeed is a bewakoof if she is bent upon entering into a relationship after hearing from Manav that he loves and will always love Archana and that she is only responsibilty for him. She is a bewakoof if she hopes that Manav will love her someday and that she will have normal married life with Manav when their marriage is taking place under such unusual circumstances.

Edited by Arien_03 - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arien_03

What Shravani said had a grain of truth in it . Fighting with Prakash over Archna was what led to the attack . I wish to point out that any fiancee wud react exactly the same as Shravani did with an ex divorcee wife if the husband had succumbed to injuries on HER account.

Archana never told Shravani that coz she got pregnant with Sachin's child that's why ArMan had to divorce each other. Archana never made Shravani feel guilty for the mistake that she committed and for which ArMan had to pay, yet Shravani is quick to point out that Archana is behind all the troubles of Manav. What Shravani was doing was to hold Archana responsible, just like she was held responsible after Sachin's death, so as to negate Archana's good deed towards Manav. Manav clearly said that he would have done same for any woman. It's clearly Manav's problem that he gets so hot tempered on hearing dirty talks about woman, why blame Archana for Manav's temperament and actions.

But the fact is Arien that Manav lied. he would not have. he only said that to pacify Shravani. He hit Prakash because it was Archu. he has only been shown to do this for Archu and his sisters (Vandu, Varshu and Vaishu).   Shravani is being consistent - she did not want him to fight Ajit for Vandu, she did not want him to take on Satish, Ashwin for Varshu either.  Manav is lying about his feelings to HIMSELF and Shravani is just calling him on his lie. bas.

2] Shravani has dragged Archana once when she saw her and Manav at 2 in the night in the room , egged on by SAvita the IAGO . But Archana has slapped Shravni when she was in a pregnant state and today dragged her out when its really NONE OF HER BUSINESS TO DO SO ANYMORE ............the reason being ...........CARE FOR MANAV ..... LOVE FOR MANAV . Seriously speaking , its Shravani who should have dragged her out by holding her hand after seeing her sleeping on him like that not vice versa .

I'm glad with Shravani's reaction for the first time. For the first time she behaved rationally by reacting on seeing wounds in Manav and not reacting to Archana's sleeping position! She finally proved that she had some decency left in her. Yet she was quick to accuse Archana and raise her shrilly voice so much so that she had to be dragged away and that is the sort of treatment Archana should have always given her. Nip the wrong doing when its budding.

I think her blaming Archu was totally in line. No woman likes to constantly encounter a man's old emotional baggage. If manav has made her a commitment it is reasonable for her to expect him to keep his commitment whole heartedly. anythign less is unfair to all three parties. I too signed up to see ArMan and still want to if shown reasonable and in good faith but it seems that ArMan are constantly in a self created Abyss and Shravani has become like a tumour int he show. no matter how many times you try to kill it, it rears its ugly head unrelentingly and sucks the life and joy right out of you.

3] Archana very obviously does NOT want to move on and exceeded just being hUMANE in this scenario .She ignored Shravni and told Savita about meds after dragging Shravni out .

I dont blame Archna for taking Manav to hospital or staying there to look aferhim as Manav  wud have done the same for her . Thats perfectly ok . But the way she sat on the bed .today to feed him , smiled and constantly reminisced  of past moments , slept with her head on his chest [ cmon we understand in our sleep if we sleep on sumones body ] , then dragged Shravni by the hand on the pretext that Manav is sleeping when SAvita had been speaking equally loudly , then ignored Shravni and told Savita about the meds ..........I felt as if Shravni was the victim today , not Archna at all .I am sorry , I was gonna take Archus side and I still do , let her and Manav MARRY .But  The victim is not Archna.thats definete .

Shravani had ignored Archana enough number of times, what goes around comes around. Victim here was only Manav and there was no other victim situation. Why should Shravani be considered as a victim? Archana was there to tend Manav in this time of need, he was seriously injured and to be worried about Shravani's feeling instead of Manav's well-being is unnatural. If Shravani really loves Manav then she should be thankful to Archana for saving his life and rise above jealousy feeling and stop all accusation business.

Shravani is more of a victim than manav and Achu even though I don't like her. Nobody held a gun  to manav's head when he originally proposed. Nobody held a gun to Archu's head when she contradicted all sensible advice and repeated pleas and set out to support her husband on his foolish mission. Nobody held a gun to their head when they divorced inspite of their families blessing. Nobody held a gun to their head when they brought her back after she ran away.  they Chose out of the goodness of their hearts to commit and sacrifice willingly. Shravani and Sachin are in their lives OUT OF THEIR CHOICE. I am not saying that she is not a willing participant. What I am saying is that she would have nothing to willingly particiapte in if they had not given her this option voluntarily.  Now that they have made this decision - they are two timing her at every turn, with their hearts, their glances, their thoughts and their overly familiar actions and the constant presence in each others lives. they act like a couple that divorced not because of irreconcilable differences but because of a problem child and continue to have secret liasions away from the same child

7] Shravani genuinely loves Manav . She was worried for him . Manav responded by belittling her emotion and saying UR BEWAKOOF to think that ARchna will take me away from u . That was a big time laugh . We all saw how Archana was after u and so did Shravani . She acts like ur wife even after divorcing u and u tell Shravni she is bEWAKOOF ? The workers r BEWAKOOF and so are DHARMU and the TAMAM DUNIYA , Shravni toh is a vILLAIN .

Well Shravani indeed is a bewakoof if she is bent upon entering into a relationship after hearing from Manav that he loves and will always love Archana and that she is only responsibilty for him. She is a bewakoof if she hopes that Manav will love her someday and that she will have normal married life with Manav when their marriage is taking place under such unusual circumstances.

I agree Arien, Shravani is the biggest fool on this planet. yet it is not like they are allowign her to leave. everytime she leaves THEY bring her back. they want their cake and they want to eat it too. unfair to shravani don't u think????

Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I personally  do not believe in this grahan thing . One could say that since shravani walked into manav's life his life is not the same ...but the is wrong ..It's not archana's fault and it is not Shravani's .
There is no such thing as bad luck from a person or good luck from a person .
Archu  had no hand in the attack that happened on manav , that's his own doing . he did it for himself...not for her .

Shravani should not have yelled at Archana about this bad shagun thing . That's a very low thing to say to someone who saved your finace's life ..

but yes, she should have dragged Archu for   putting her head on her fiances's chest ,, even maybe slapped  her ...i would not say anything on that ....
Archu would deserve it .

arrey yaar , all this is going to end soon...we have a new guy coming up for Archana .
Manav  may be saying all romantic sweet things to her , the fact of archna's life is that she has been dumped for another woman by her husband . Nothing can change this ......Not even her love for this man .

She is going to have  another guy in her life soon .....
I am sure she will keep helping manav all the time  and he will help her but that's it . rthat is as far as their relationship will go ...only helping each other ..
She will have her hands full soon with her own life .This new guy will be tough to tackle with initially ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absoluuuuuuuuuutely right. Cant disagree at all.
Shravani is being fooled. She should walk out of Manav's life. Even if they get married Manav is going to love Archu only and no body else.

BTW sick of this tug of war between Archana and Shravani.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I agree, Shravani  is a very big fool ...She  can have a much better life than what she is having rightnow but she just doesn't want to give up on manav.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I personally  do not believe in this grahan thing . One could say that since shravani walked into manav's life his life is not the same ...but the is wrong ..It's not archana's fault and it is not Shravani's .

There is no such thing as bad luck from a person or good luck from a person .
Archu  had no hand in the attack that happened on manav , that's his own doing . he did it for himself...not for her .

Shravani should not have yelled at Archana about this bad shagun thing . That's a very low thing to say to someone who saved your finace's life ..

but yes, she should have dragged Archu for   putting her head on her fiances's chest ,, even maybe slapped  her ...i would not say anything on that ....
Archu would deserve it .

arrey yaar , all this is going to end soon...we have a new guy coming up for Archana .
Manav  may be saying all romantic sweet things to her , the fact of archna's life is that she has been dumped for another woman by her husband . Nothing can change this ......Not even her love for this man .

She is going to have  another guy in her life soon .....
I am sure she will keep helping manav all the time  and he will help her but that's it . rthat is as far as their relationship will go ...only helping each other ..
She will have her hands full soon with her own life .This new guy will be tough to tackle with initially ...

Tanya the grahan thing is not necessarily BAD LUCK ..its an idiom to denote that U have made him only miserable inspite of professing to great love ......which is what Archna does . So does Manav . He has only made Archu unhappy , they both r grahans for each other .