13/8: SR+ ArShi: Chemistrilicious & Motherlicious

Posted: 13 years ago

The heat continued from yesterday between Shilpa and Armaan where we had left it. The whole staff still had their jaws hanging – no, no. Not at the maar-dhaadh that ArShi were doing – but at the chemistry that was so visible – so sparkling that nobody could remain untouched. So, you had a smirking Armaan , an aggressive Shilpa with a fluttering heart sweating it out and you had their love guru and matchmaker Siddhanth noticing every small expression , every small gesture that passed between the two – he was not looking at the chemistry… No. Sid has always been deep – he saw what nobody saw – the binding connection between ArShi. Armaan , I think was a wee bit harsh on Shilpa – locking her in his arms , the unsettling trespassing of Shilpa's physical space that has now become a habit with him , jerking her around and pulling her closer than necessary. It is not his fault, though. Shilpa instigates him , tantalizes him and is quite a tease to him and this physical aggression is Armaan's involuntary reaction. Armaan did not sense what Sid sensed about Shilpa – her tender attraction towards Armaan and he had his eyes on her all the time – following every movement between the two. The sealing moment was of course when Shilpa could not punch Armaan – her heart and in a way her ethics stopped her knuckles inches away from Armaan's cheekbone….and then, the inevitable happened , Armaan floored her , falling on her and making no bones about it. And as Shilpa lay under his weight but his forearm and hand protectively under her neck and head, you not only saw Shilpa's pink cheeks and Armaan's ZERO hesitance , you saw that brilliant smile on Sid's face who knew that he had not been hallucinating about ArShi – what he sensed that day at the recreation room , was for real.

And then… TRUMPETS … DRUMS … FANFARE…..

Entry of Mrs. Nakchadi Chudail Modi.

She came , she saw and she fired everyone … of course, no jhaad to hubbykins Siddhanth who was the designer of that ArShilicious scene redefining chemistry…. All gusse-ke-angaare were barsaaoed on embarrassed ArShi with a loud 'DISGUSTING'. Now, the most important part of the day….

1. Was Riddhima Modi jealous seeing Armaan in that posture with a girl? I will not give you my POV. To get an unbiased view , I made my flatmate who is a big KaSh fan see the scene. When Riddz went storming out of the Cafeteria , she looked confused…..okay, nitzy , she may or may not be jealous. Can't tell whether her expressions are angry or jealous. And then, she saw the next scene where Riddz is having flashes of Shilpa and her immaturity. Then, she said that now, she got it. Look, if your Mrs. Modi would have been jealous . 1. She would have been tortured by that just one image of ArShi's intimate moment but she was not – her mind was full of Shilpa and how bad her impression is – she remembered Armaan and that intimate moment only towards the end. 2. Riddhima was discussing ArShi so freely and aggressively with Siddhanth – so , which married woman jealous about her ex would do that? She would disguise it instead of screaming in her husband's face that Shilpa is too unstable for Armaan… and then, my flatmate went off to grab some food. Finally , I got the solution to my momentary confusion and I remembered what my gorgeous friend CZ here had said – THE MOTHER COMPLEX.

1. This is my observation. Not my friend's. I may be reading too much but is Armaan finally taking baby steps towards finally moving ahead? Today , as he lay over Shilpa in that moment – it was for the first time … in a long long time… he did not sense Riddhima Modi at all. Infact , one thing that took me by surprise was that even though Armaan saw how furious Riddz was with Sid going to pacify her – not even once did he give her a thought for those few seconds. His thought was Shilpa – as soon as SR went out of sight , he instantly turned back to fighting with Shilpa like a bratty kid who was just waiting for his teachers to buzz off so that he can get mischievous again. For those few moments , he was simply Shilpafied. For once , he did not care what Riddz thought. The unsure , part-guilty look that he gave Shilpa upon being told that she is not a cheater indicated that he wants to think ill of her but cannot…

Back at the penthouse, we had Riddhima in her full MOTHER SUPERIOR AVATAR who knows the best for everyone , takes all the decisions, everything is right because 'Main keh rahi hoon' and she will give the stamp of approval – disapproval , Sid will do as she says because she knows the best. Armaan needs stability and Shilpa is a jumping electron – Mujhe sab pata hai, tumhe kucch nahiin pataa hai. …. And just one man can control this tigress gently and yet put his point across firmly. Her darling husband Siddhanth. It was so cool to see both of them discuss Armaan so freely and even fight over him and who knows the best for him. Which husband and wife can manage that? Tell me. Riddhima expects Sid to agree with her on everything but when Sid took a stand on ArShi , Riddhima's face fell in despair for a moment or two ….and then, she stormed off.

Siddhanth has always been the sensible one – he looks at things in the larger perspective. Pampering Riddhima is one thing and standing up for what he believes in is a different thing. I loved how he said in the end that Riddhima will come around and start liking Shilpa… but as far as Armaan is concerned , I know what is best for him.

Lastly, the moment of the day was definitely SR fighting over ArShi and on the other hand, whatever Riddz said was not possible … was playing out beautifully , and so romantically in ArShi's mirror dream sequence. Shilpa's verbalization of her feelings for Armaan , her imagining Armaan and seeing hope and life in him , writing Armaan on the mirror with Armaan's image holding her hand and looking at her as though she was the world's most precious – everything totally opposite to Riddhima's unfounded fears. It was an indication that something beautiful has begun for ArShi and it is on it's way…. Shilpa is weaving a world around Armaan that Sid is painting in real colours and no , you cannot stop what is taking course like an occurrence of nature and destiny. Don't judge people too soon , Mrs. Modi. Borrow your husband's vision… it's beautiful.

Precap- I love my badtameez and chudail – woh  aise hi roothti rahe aur woh use aise hi manaata rahe… and I still cannot stop laughing over the sight of Armaan pushing JP just to make sure that Shilpa doesn't fall and catch her in his arms.

P.S – YOU KNOW THE RULES. I prefer my brand of Delusionaria to yours , so LAY OFF.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Pocco di 🤗

I was waiting 4 ur post

So a disappointing week ends giving way to a super boring weekends (without Siddhima😭😭 )
Coming to today's epi..... It was boring.. But loved d SR scene & KW was amazing today👏👏

loved d precap

Chudail & Batameez r back & how ???

Ridz questioning Sid ' mai tumhe darati hoon ?? ' & Sid replied ' haan hamesha darati toh rehti par mujhe horror film pasand hai '😆😆

both KW & JW's expressions were just awesome👍🏼

looking forward to d next week

I hope we'll get some good SR scenes...

Pocu, I was eagerly waiting for your post to see why you would think the way you would thing about arshi, Sid's take on arshi and riddyz's take on Shilpa and the most debated: is it jelalousy or is it the instinct of protection of your loved once, be it your child, brother, father, extended family and above all the one which you can control "friends". You donot stop to surprise me with your understanding of a situation so maturely. Thank you for giving this wonderful peice on today's brilliant episode. Thank you for having a broader and lateral thoughts about any given situation. Thankyou for being circular in your analysis rather being linear, which is so easy to do with the given chaos in ones life.
Poco...🤗

I was waiting for your post... not gonna say much about the episode cuz you have analyzed it beautifully..as always...but I luvd Shilpa 2day...wasn't a fan of her b4...but after 2day...she's amazing...i luv her..!!!!nd well...this week was okay..no romantic Siddhima scenes so me not tht happy 😔 anyways...i luvd the precap....Chudail nd Batameez are back... 🥳 nd i wonder wat Ms.IckyFace did tht Mr.SexyFace said she scares him..... 🤔 watever it is I'm so looking forward 2 it..... 😍 😍 😍 can't wait 2 see more SR scenes next week...!!!
Superb.... that's all i can say rite now... will come back with my comments
Thank you!! I wish everyone in the forum read your posts. Then they wouldn't have so many baseless theories.

Without any sort of bias it is absolutely safe to assume Riddhima was not jealous. Lets say she says she is not jealous but was she lying in her thoughts too. She was thinking about what a wrong girl Shilpa is. She wasn't sulking over all the 101 close moments Shilpa shared with Armaan.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
Hats off to you 👍🏼 Nobody on this forum can elucidate the episodes of DMG so wonderfully other than u ⭐️ ... u always surprise me with ur perception!!!

keep it up!!!
👏 👏
Meh kya bolu...........wow beautifully said Pocu!!

I just felt like I watched the episode though I have yet to watch it. Your explanation is just awesome--> made my day. Honestly speaking, there is no real word to explain how beautiful your posts are. I just loved it and wanna see keep it up👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by Pocahontas

hey poco di🤗🤗 how u dng?????

The heat continued from yesterday between Shilpa and Armaan where we had left it. The whole staff still had their jaws hanging ' no, no. Not at the maar-dhaadh that ArShi were doing ' but at the chemistry that was so visible ' so sparkling that nobody could remain untouched. So, you had a smirking Armaan , an aggressive Shilpa with a fluttering heart sweating it out and you had their love guru and matchmaker Siddhanth noticing every small expression , every small gesture that passed between the two ' he was not looking at the chemistry' No. Sid has always been deep ' he saw what nobody saw ' the binding connection between ArShi. Armaan , I think was a wee bit harsh on Shilpa ' locking her in his arms , the unsettling trespassing of Shilpa's physical space that has now become a habit with him , jerking her around and pulling her closer than necessary. It is not his fault, though. Shilpa instigates him , tantalizes him and is quite a tease to him and this physical aggression is Armaan's involuntary reaction. Armaan did not sense what Sid sensed about Shilpa ' her tender attraction towards Armaan and he had his eyes on her all the time ' following every movement between the two. The sealing moment was of course when Shilpa could not punch Armaan ' her heart and in a way her ethics stopped her knuckles inches away from Armaan's cheekbone'.and then, the inevitable happened , Armaan floored her , falling on her and making no bones about it. And as Shilpa lay under his weight but his forearm and hand protectively under her neck and head, you not only saw Shilpa's pink cheeks and Armaan's ZERO hesitance , you saw that brilliant smile on Sid's face who knew that he had not been hallucinating about ArShi ' what he sensed that day at the recreation room , was for real.  armaan and shilpa define chemistry......just when i think ok now v cant have a more chemistrylicious scene between the two these two prove me wrong😉 and i love tht abt thm......thy are so natural....loved whn shilpa didnt punch armaan....truely a girl of ethics👏 everybody was like blushing seeing the two☺️☺️☺️☺️ if only armaan cud see the effect he was having on shilpa☺️☺️☺️ and while everybody was" stupefied" on witnessing their chemistry it was only angel sid who did the reading between the lines thing......he is god's gift for arshi😳

And then' TRUMPETS ' DRUMS ' FANFARE'..

Entry of Mrs. Nakchadi Chudail Modi. only one thing for her.....😡😡😡.....galat waqt par galat jagah aana mrs nakchadi ki old habbit hai.....like father ,like daughter🤣🤣🤣 wish shanky dear was their with ritz...maza aa jata🤣

She came , she saw and she fired everyone ' of course, no jhaad to hubbykins Siddhanth who was the designer of that ArShilicious scene redefining chemistry'. All gusse-ke-angaare were barsaaoed on embarrassed ArShi with a loud 'DISGUSTING'. Now, the most important part of the day'.

1. Was Riddhima Modi jealous seeing Armaan in that posture with a girl? I will not give you my POV. To get an unbiased view , I made my flatmate who is a big KaSh fan see the scene. When Riddz went storming out of the Cafeteria , she looked confused'..okay, nitzy , she may or may not be jealous. Can't tell whether her expressions are angry or jealous. And then, she saw the next scene where Riddz is having flashes of Shilpa and her immaturity. Then, she said that now, she got it. Look, if your Mrs. Modi would have been jealous . 1. She would have been tortured by that just one image of ArShi's intimate moment but she was not ' her mind was full of Shilpa and how bad her impression is ' she remembered Armaan and that intimate moment only towards the end. 2. Riddhima was discussing ArShi so freely and aggressively with Siddhanth ' so , which married woman jealous about her ex would do that? She would disguise it instead of screaming in her husband's face that Shilpa is too unstable for Armaan' and then, my flatmate went off to grab some food. Finally , I got the solution to my momentary confusion and I remembered what my gorgeous friend CZ here had said ' THE MOTHER COMPLEX. well i feel its friendly and motherly concern....like i wont want a bad girl (which in this case is wrong as shilpa is too gud)for my good friend and wud hunt down points tht justify my stand against the grl...i feel ritz is dng the same....she now considers armaan a good friend if nt her ex....and she wants the best for him .....coz somewhere down the line she feels tht she is guilty of making armaan suffer😊...at least this is how much i cud make out frm her behaviour😕😕 but understanding ritzy is like impossible.....she is so unpredictable😕

1. This is my observation. Not my friend's. I may be reading too much but is Armaan finally taking baby steps towards finally moving ahead? Today , as he lay over Shilpa in that moment ' it was for the first time ' in a long long time' he did not sense Riddhima Modi at all. Infact , one thing that took me by surprise was that even though Armaan saw how furious Riddz was with Sid going to pacify her ' not even once did he give her a thought for those few seconds. His thought was Shilpa ' as soon as SR went out of sight , he instantly turned back to fighting with Shilpa like a bratty kid who was just waiting for his teachers to buzz off so that he can get mischievous again. For those few moments , he was simply Shilpafied. For once , he did not care what Riddz thought. The unsure , part-guilty look that he gave Shilpa upon being told that she is not a cheater indicated that he wants to think ill of her but cannot'  totally agreed with this.....armaan is finally letting his past go.....he was nt tht bothered by ritz anger....he was after shilpa...ready to pounce on her.....well one will notice tht armaan almost always tends to forget abt ritz whn he is around shipa.....he is always shilpafied😳 i hope this baby steps get converted into big,long jumps soon😉😉😉

Back at the penthouse, we had Riddhima in her full MOTHER SUPERIOR AVATAR who knows the best for everyone , takes all the decisions, everything is right because 'Main keh rahi hoon' and she will give the stamp of approval ' disapproval , Sid will do as she says because she knows the best. Armaan needs stability and Shilpa is a jumping electron ' Mujhe sab pata hai, tumhe kucch nahiin pataa hai. '. And just one man can control this tigress gently and yet put his point across firmly. Her darling husband Siddhanth. It was so cool to see both of them discuss Armaan so freely and even fight over him and who knows the best for him. Which husband and wife can manage that? Tell me. Riddhima expects Sid to agree with her on everything but when Sid took a stand on ArShi , Riddhima's face fell in despair for a moment or two '.and then, she stormed off. i think ridhimma is mature enugh to knw tht world cant run as she wants it to run.....this is something i dnt like abt her....m rite always attitude needs to let go....and i guess its only sid who can control this mata ji!!!!!!! i loved how sid didnt succumb to her anger and took a stand for his coocthie🥳 sid rockks😎

Siddhanth has always been the sensible one ' he looks at things in the larger perspective. Pampering Riddhima is one thing and standing up for what he believes in is a different thing. I loved how he said in the end that Riddhima will come around and start liking Shilpa' but as far as Armaan is concerned , I know what is best for him. at least i can say with full confidence tht sid understands armaan more thn ridhimma......

Lastly, the moment of the day was definitely SR fighting over ArShi and on the other hand, whatever Riddz said was not possible ' was playing out beautifully , and so romantically in ArShi's mirror dream sequence. Shilpa's verbalization of her feelings for Armaan , her imagining Armaan and seeing hope and life in him , writing Armaan on the mirror with Armaan's image holding her hand and looking at her as though she was the world's most precious ' everything totally opposite to Riddhima's unfounded fears. It was an indication that something beautiful has begun for ArShi and it is on it's way'. Shilpa is weaving a world around Armaan that Sid is painting in real colours and no , you cannot stop what is taking course like an occurrence of nature and destiny. Don't judge people too soon , Mrs. Modi. Borrow your husband's vision' it's beautiful. not only his vision bt his sensibility as well!!!!! arshi mirror dream clearly put all ridhimaa ji's fears to rest.....i agree ridhimma is to judgemental...its been like this frm the start....she didnt like armaan...but later went on to love him like crazy.....she didnt like sid....but later went on to marry him and evn love him....now she dsnt like shilpa but m sure later she will repent it and will go ahead and get arshi married😆😆😆😆 

Precap- I love my badtameez and chudail ' woh  aise hi roothti rahe aur woh use aise hi manaata rahe' and I still cannot stop laughing over the sight of Armaan pushing JP just to make sure that Shilpa doesn't fall and catch her in his arms. wud only say SR are the cutest hubby-wifey😳 as for arshi well armaan pushing jp for shilpa😍☺️🤣 

P.S ' YOU KNOW THE RULES. I prefer my brand of Delusionaria to yours , so LAY OFF.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

awsum ,pocolicious post as always👏👏👏
ur post epi analysis just make the whole process of seeing dmg a wonderful experience🤗
loads and loads of love
-sheenzie😉😉😉
Edited by arman_kash4ever - 13 years ago
Firstly can i say Shilpa looked beautiful in the sense of elegancy and Ridz looked beautiful in such simplicity - this was def an Ridz and Shilpa episode in a way

Ridz Modi is NOT jealous, and i think i know what jealousy looks like, and JW is pretty awesome with her expressions so i dont see jealousy (i do see worriedness, concerned and protectiveness which should be there) and to be honest on the whole there is no need for jealousy in this angle at all esp at what level she is with Sid and her life and what she wants for Armaan and his life which she has said so many times, and from her pov is if she can find another chance at life and love and be happy with it then it will also happen for Armaan, and she wants him to get his own Sid as she has and Armaan's Sid is Shilpa obviously 😊
And we all know what sort of human beings/angels Sid and Shilpa are - like Pocu's says Soul Twins 😳😳

As for the first scene and Ridz reaction, i think anybody would have that reaction when seeing ArSh like that, its not something you thought you would see, well anyone would be quite shocked on seeing an image like ArSh on top of one another lol and then this tamasha happening in the canteen, which we all know Ridz doesnt like tamasha

Its quite a big thing RIdz herself admitted that she has seen something in Shilpa's eyes for Armaan, to even acknowledged that is rather big then brushing it away and that to be rather open with Sid about it, and starting the convo herself on it

See the main thing is both SR have got their concern and worry for Armaan and both want to help - this is where they are united and know their goal
Ridz on the whole was open about it to him, thats the main thing, she wasnt closed off and they can talk about this - thats a good sign, and biggest thing is that Ridz admitted she saw something in Shilpa's eyes

Secondly and important Ridz Modi is NOT jealous (there are no signs of it and i will say again Ridz is kinda a open book in terms of expressions and how she reacts), i will say worried and concerned, and as i said Ridz has moved on, she knows who her life is with and who and what sort of man Sid Modi is, so from that on i feel no woman would look beyond anyone but Sid, and how he is and what he is and how he gets her

Other thing is RIdz has requested Armaan to move on, quite a few times and what does moving on means, living his life, getting back to normal and all this will lead to moving onto another person  when the time comes - and this is what RIdz wishes for him, and all she wants is the right girl for him, mature girl for him - all the things she mentioned thats what she wants the girl to be, and we saw that Shilpa is all this

Everything Ridz said about Shilpa was the opposite coz we have seen who and what Shilpa is underneath that spoilt brat immature girl Ridz sees

Well you can see the conclusion how Ridz came up with the fact that Shilpa is not the right girl for Armaan, by looking at her flashbacks from where they met Shilpa and all the things Shilpa as done even the ones in how she lied about Armaan's falling down and etc
Biggest thing was what Ridz was seeing, and not that one flash image of ArSh on the floor

Ridz in her her way is right, and yes she think she is immature, but we as audience knows she isnt, and this is what Ridz needs to see, not once as Ridz seen the Shilpa we have seen or the Shilpa that Sid likes and interacts with freely
So far of what she has seen of Shilpa - nothing about her is right, esp as she says maturity wise and you saw the fb's Ridz had on Shilpa, was all about her imaturity (and thats looking at from Ridz pov and also if we didnt know how Shilpa was and we saw them flashbacks we would think the same) as i said before Ridz wouldnt recommend Shilpa to any guys 😆

Ridz is basically looking out for Armaan and his well-being knowing how he is right now

I loved Sid coming and putting his hands on RIdz shoulders as he can see she is tense, and like a cutie tells her to do less work but then one thing that is lovely between SR is how open they are to one another and how they talk about stuff and we see it here again

I like that Sid objected with Ridz about ArSh, and also Ridz went into her mini chudail mode and walked off like she does in a hump lol - thats our Sid's Ridz isnt it lol

I loved Sid's understanding (he looks at the bigger picture doesnt he)  and can see where she is coming from coz of her dislike of Shilpa and also to see Armaan with a nice right girl, even Sid wants that but with Sid is he's found her and its Shilpa

The way Ridz is with Sid in the precap, shows she isnt jealous again coz she is herself and is full chudail natural Ridz mode

Only concern is Shilpa and Armaan thing, when she feels that Shilpa is a nuisaince etc and Sid is hellbent on signing them duties together when SR just had a discussion about how Shilpa isnt rigth for him, so no wonder Ridz is gonna get annoyed lol

As for ArSh
I thought it was rather telling how Shilpa didnt cheat, she wont cheat Armaan, wont cheat on herself

Mirror scene was rather telling, the way it was done with Ridz voice and everything - how what Ridz is saying is happening opposite to what she thinks of ArSh and how Shilpa is etc

Ppl like Sid and Shilpa are rare, coz they are rather honest ppl and stand by the through, and see the bigger picture and also ones that dont break easily and if they do or in pain or their heartbreaking they wont let  anyone know, they wont let ppl see esp if its to be selfless and wants no attentions, exactly like how Sid was when he was going through few months back so Ridz can be free of her decision and doesnt get influence by the rights he has on her and the love and the pain he is feeling, not once he let her knew

And i tell you its exactly how i see Shilpa wil be, she is on the road to heartbreak, destroyed is what she is gonna be, one she has Ridz and her connection, and the other her love and growing love for Armaan and then when she finds out about their past their is your other blow to Shilpa in a way
As i said Armaan will be on his way to being healed but by then i fear Shilpa will be destroyed and its only then i see Armaan realising her presense and impact

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago