Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

do u think esha is behind the whole kkusu (Page 2)

1/2 loaf Newbie
1/2 loaf
1/2 loaf

Posted: 27 September 2004 at 4:35am | IP Logged
 i think that whoever killed mahi, was in fact trying to kill kkhusum and killed mahi by mistake. so it cant be Nakul or Kali who's trying to kill kkhusum coz they were both outside wen mahi fell/was pushed.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I think the actor who played esha's role Sweta Kwatra quit kusum serial because she did not probably want to play older lady's role just like nausheen. So I am thinking they had to bring another charcter back in to move with the story..so that could be Ajay Malya
femme Newbie
femme
femme

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
yes i think esha is behind the whole thing then again it could be any one like kali sohan or the police inspecter they could be working 4 her Winkfrom femme
sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Sohan to me looks a bit odd, especially because of his backround music. And like most people are saying it can be the least expected person. Like in KSBKBT priyanka was trying to kill tulsi and they were friends, but she was mandria really.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:52am | IP Logged

I think sohan can be eliminated from the suspect list, he seems like a +ve character. Esha has left the serial and i don't think ekta will get somebody else to play that role. I think Ajay mallya seems to be the most likely candidate. He was sent to jail for raping aryaman's wife and he might be ksh*tij's father and so he is blackmailing aryaman into helping him out.

Kali can be also eliminated unless mahi is not dead and will come back. She might be in this together with ajay mamu.

jabar Newbie
jabar
jabar

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i think the drama should show kusum evil side that shes facking that shes forgotten every thing to get back with abhay and shes the one who kiled mahi. just for a bit off fun
LOL
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Well guys..........

everyone has given a very good and reasonable reason as to who and why we can check off the suspect list. So lets see:

Kali, Sohan and Esha are taken off the suspect list which leaves the following:

1. Ajay mamu

2. Nakul (where the hec is he. I think he may not be the actual murder....but more of an accompliss)

3. Aryaman

4. Abbay (someone brought up a good point. When kusum was in the bathroom and she smelt a familiar perfume.....when she turned around....she say smoke.....and when garv was at home or work......(i can't remember) there was smoke afterwards. So........the only person that i can think of that i have seen smoking so far is Abbay.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????)Wink

Well...that's it folks. This is the updated suspect list. Keep letting me know who to put on and check off the list as the show goes on.

Its sounds a little corney.......but we can creat our own little mystery and find out who the killer is. I'll keep making the suspect list and all you guys let me know who be on and who should taken off based on the evidence or clues we get from watching the show.

Let me know what you guys think!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Hi Humanyst...

LOL

Go to top