Thangam Aug16th-20th Updates & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I am not happy with the way Karthik treated Vettri's mum. How can they show such scenes of manhandling a helpless poor old lady?Angry

And that brainless ayyah and that stupid Subbu were just standing and watching  - kept telling Karthik to stop doing it instead of going  forward to help the poor woman up and shield her from further hittings.Broken Heart

What is the point of Ayyah advising Karthik after the damage is done? The poor lady must have died due shock after his hittings...she is so very weak and broken hearted. All these rich ppl forget the agony and pain weaklings like Vettri's mum face.. Angry

This is the 2nd time they have showed Vettri's mum being hit - earlier a group of boys were hitting Vettri and this lady went to help her son but ended up beaten up and she was hospitalised. She almost died but survived miraculously.Day Dreaming

I strongly believe that such scenes of hitting a woman shd not be shown anymore - its not rite to have a weaker sex to be manhandled like this. That coward Karthik shd go and show off that he is a macho man to other men out there but not to a helpless woman..!!.Angry

I feel directors who show such scenes are basically pure bullies..!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 August 2010 at 8:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Aug16th-20th Updates & Discussions (Page 5)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for such detailed updates dear Migan, Laksh and...anjali..anjali.....enn kanmani.... kanmani.... kanmani...!!Dancing.DancingDancingDancing

Really super....Thumbs Up.!! and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart..!Heart

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 August 2010 at 8:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migananjkhoney

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Aiyo yesterday was the heightsAngry.. One whole episode with Rema - Vettri  and their track ..
Rema pugazh idhoda end aagum nu nenakkarain as the only jeevan who used to praise her as God is no more now.

I dont understand one thing 'Naan Ayya ponnu enna Kaadhalikkathey nu sonnaine kettiya? '
Why? Ayya ponnu na rendu komba? Ayya ponnu na yaarume kaadhalikka kudatha? Cant they fall in love like normal human beings? If thats the case then why was Ganga allowed to marry SK?

Oh SK collector appo its okay, Vettri Kabaddi player appo its not okay ille?..  Collectorku vandha adhu kaadhal Kabaddikkaranukku vandha adhu Kathirikkava?
(Vettri is a waste party who couldnt even take care of his amma properlyAngryDead)

Subbu ivalo edhukku kodhikkaranga? Does she really have the rights to react like thatAngry.. She itself is Ayya's second wife (adhukku innum explanation varalaAngry)

Subbu's marriage must be a love marriage...whatever it maybe...she behaves like she has done something great - why shd Rema be deprived of falling in love or even talking to the opposite sex? She didn't run after a married man unlike this Subbu - and Ayyah always talks of doing good when he can't even help V'amma from being manhandled by his son Karthik - all their faults are swept under the carpet... Angry

Ya me too had enough of hearing this "Ayyah ponnu" dialog...as though they came into this earth with special status and power - not just 2 kombus but multi kombus..sometimes I feel Rema does have feelings for Vettri but has no guts to reveal it coz as you said he is from a poor background. But that SK is a collector and his family status is not like Vettrimaran's Thumbs Down 

This Subbu is very bias - the 2 girls are so scared stiff of her coz of  she behaves like a a tyrant...but Ganga is made out of gold and is suppose to be their Goddess so special treatment is given to her.Angry 

Yes u are rite they have yet to reveal why Ayyah married Subbu...wonder why the delay in informing the viewers???Big smile If they do want to let us know...  what excuse do they want to give so that it doesn't tarnish ayyah's image... looks like they are still cracking their heads on it  as how to present it so that its acceptable by viewers like us..!!LOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 21 August 2010 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiqukuttyponnuVani19

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hahaha.. One thing I learnt is we can't expect sense in Megal Serials.
They're doing all these in the name of a well known good family, but I still don't understand why Kaarthik and Izhavanji isn't chucked out of the house.
I'm still waiting for the reason why Ayyah married Subbu, may be they can't find a respectful reason to justify the marraige :D

Some what I agree with Ramma being beaten up, she was too stupid to help Vetri and all, even after he was forcing her and she knows she's gona get maried to Jeyachandran. I don't understand why she didn't tell her family about Vettri's feelings, Another thing was Valli omg she was so irritating before.

This story isn't strong, it's only focused on one family, so they're only left with one reason to drag the serial. 1st it was in snake thing, they dragged it and then ended without any climax, now Rama and Jeyachandran.

May be if they focus on other characters and have more families they can continue for a while without dragging. I may be repeating this, but I really want Vadivu to have some roles, she's good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiqu

Hahaha.. One thing I learnt is we can't expect sense in Megal Serials.
They're doing all these in the name of a well known good family, but I still don't understand why Kaarthik and Izhavanji isn't chucked out of the house.
I'm still waiting for the reason why Ayyah married Subbu, may be they can't find a respectful reason to justify the marraige :D

Some what I agree with Ramma being beaten up, she was too stupid to help Vetri and all, even after he was forcing her and she knows she's gona get maried to Jeyachandran. I don't understand why she didn't tell her family about Vettri's feelings, Another thing was Valli omg she was so irritating before.

This story isn't strong, it's only focused on one family, so they're only left with one reason to drag the serial. 1st it was in snake thing, they dragged it and then ended without any climax, now Rama and Jeyachandran.

May be if they focus on other characters and have more families they can continue for a while without dragging. I may be repeating this, but I really want Vadivu to have some roles, she's good.

I think Vadivu's turn has yet to come....they have so many ppl to take the limelight but they must wait for their turns - this story has years to drag on and they have got ample of time to cook up different stories according to their whims and fancies..!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top