Thangam Aug16th-20th Updates & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Anj and Laksh
I'm also glad I stopped watching this serial! I thought Kula going to jail will make it a little better, but now Karthik seems to have taken his place! I agree with KP, it's all Ayya's fault for marrying twice and showing blatant favouritism.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuanjkhoneyVani19smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Aug16th-20th Updates & Discussions (Page 4)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan & Anj .. this story leads no where .. running around in circles .. whatever happened in Ganga's marriage , same in Rama's too Dead .. guess we have to go another round with Charu in picture .. thaangala da sami ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyVani19

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Migan dearSmile..

Ila Vadive serndhu pakka mudinjuthu thavara nothing interesting happened. Yesterday also Valli came to knw wht Ila had in her mind and also we got to see the faces of Karpagamma, her hubby,Sara,Manga (who were not shown for days, even monthsEmbarrassed) .Avangalkke bore adichirukkum nu nenakkarainWinkLOL..

Thank you all for the gr8 support.. Even though many stopped watching the serial,its so gr8 to see you all coming here,discussing and supporting usClap. Its really encouraging and thats wht keep us goingEmbarrassed.

Serialo naasama pochu but atleast lets keep this thread/forum active by letting out our frustrations on the tracks shown in this serialWink...

Thank you so much once again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnumiganVani19smlaksh

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan & Anj for the update. I really appreciate all the lovely updates given by the updaters here. Its a double torture to watch and update this serial . Hats off to you guys  Thumbs UpHugClap

Edited by Vani19 - 19 August 2010 at 9:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganbrinny_gsmlaksh

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks anjali dear. Now I feel Valli will come and stop her parents.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I agree with kuttyponnu.. I want to see some change. This is dragging. Izhavanji is irritating me to the core.! It'll be nice to see ayya chucking out Izhavanji and her husband out of the house :D

Not only that I think they should give some role to Vadivu, she's very good, at least show as if she's pregnant. that might at least be an aapu for that Izhavanji.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks Anj.  Sorry you have to go through all this......... 

Now, Rema is going to fall for Vetri.  Doh!   D'oh Like we all don't know what is the next scenario.

All these ppl are never stable in their thinking - today they are firm in whatever they are saying but tomorrow its something else all together. They keep on beating around the bush instead of coming to the point that finally Rema ends up with Vettri and JC with that Valli. Confused

Mrs. Kula has been struggling so hard to get one of her bro's daughters hands in marriage to her only son JC....ippo her dreams will never materialise...and that JC is always a born loser. I hope Valli is firm in her thinking by allowing JC/Rema to tie the knot. I am sure her parents are approaching Ayyah to get their daughter married to JC.......but everything is in Valli's hands if she decides to keep firm in her decision that JC/Rema shd be together.Big smile

Feeling sorry and pity for Vettri ...esp his mum has already set in Rema's mind.....wonder where this is going to lead???Shocked 

anjkhoneyVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiqu

I agree with kuttyponnu.. I want to see some change. This is dragging. Izhavanji is irritating me to the core.! It'll be nice to see ayya chucking out Izhavanji and her husband out of the house :D

Not only that I think they should give some role to Vadivu, she's very good, at least show as if she's pregnant. that might at least be an aapu for that Izhavanji.!

Ila has inherited her father's evil thoughts and behaviour....and though she is comical at times but its not fun anymore when she has begun doing more harm to Subbu and children.. Angry

Instead of getting Vadhivu pregnant its lla who shd get pregnant first - then she won't have any free time in running up and down to poke her nose into other ppl's affairs. Imagine if Vadivu gets pregnant don't you think Illa will go all out to destroy the fetus??....she would never want Vadivu to carry the family varisu if its not her (Illa) to get the honour first..!!Angry

When is this dumb Karthik going to know and realise that his FIL actually went all out to kill his Ayyah? Remember he told Sara that if he knows it was Kula who wanted Ayyah killed then it would be him (karthik) who would put an end to Kula's life?? I wonder if Karthik would keep his words for now he seems to be more adamant in destroying Subbu and her family and going against his dad without any respect or fear as he was before. Before he maneuvers his plans without Ayyah's knowledge but now he is very open abt it .Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 August 2010 at 8:21pm

anjkhoneyVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top