India-Forums

Thangam Aug16th-20th Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

keen_critic Groupbie
keen_critic
keen_critic

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Why JC has not informed eveybody about Valli's accident - that she  lost one leg? etc... It is one week since the event happened - nobody, even Ilavanji who interferes in everybody's business does not seem to know about it. Disapprove 

Also, why Rama does not inform her parents about Vetti M's mother's death? In fact, when the scene opened with her crying, I thought she was still upset with the death - and when she said that she is crying 'cos Subbu is not allowing her to go to college - I laughed. Why should Rama cry for this - so silly... is she a cry baby?  She should fight with her mom for this. 

Subbu was at it again - irritating female Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynVani19

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh for the update, since Kula is in jail, its Karthik's turn to say "Naan intha kalyanatha nadaka vida matten" D'oh. I agree that Subbu is really irritating. Angry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticbrinny_gCarynsmlakshSweetyGreen

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali dear and Laksh sis for the wonderful updates. This azhuMoonji Rama - she keeps on crying. Avlav nalla/Ilagina manasama avalukku? it is better she gets married now. They want to introduce more and more V&V trouble and Kula as well.

Anjali - I feel very sorry for you to go through this horrible episode. I could not watch the episode FFwed it and instead read your update. This V>M amma dying is sutha pathel. It is not needed here. Maybe our Gold is absent(So much bith her and her husband) so they are singing Silver puranam. Next Vairam puranama - May be we can name this as Ithigasam or some thing - Part 1, part -2 and Part-3 with Ayya sons shown as Pithalai and Copper may be??

Vani19smlaksh

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Laksh for the update,since Kula is in jail, its Karthik's turn to say "Naan intha kalyanatha nadaka vida matten" D'oh. I agree that Subbu isreally irritating. Angry.

yes vani dear i agree with u on tat karthik's turn to stop the wedding... and tat subbu as usual very irritating..

and she has guts and beats only rama and charu always... has she ever beat sokka thangam ganga anytime or scold her???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critic

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
How can Subbu beat Ganga - she is kula deivam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

lakshmy2406 Groupbie
lakshmy2406
lakshmy2406

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I really hope that Vettri won't marry Rama and Valli also wouldn't be able to marry JC.  It was very irratating to see the way Vetri behave towards his mom when he was about to join the Kabadi game.  Get me all the good food so that I would be strong and be able to win the game.  He is one of the most inconsiderate and useless son that I have seen.  How does he her expect to get the money?  By selling all the pots at home.  As for Valli. pls don't try to act inoccent that she didn't know about JC's engagement.  She knew that JC's mom wasn't interested with their alliance the day she stormed out of Valli's house.  So what is she trying to prove, forcing a person to like her.  if now JC marries her it is nothing but out of sympathy and I really hate the way this serial is going on.  When Kula, kartik and ila going to be punished for all their acts?

anjkhoneyVani19

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
It is high time this serial ends. Even Ramya seems to have withdrawn after having got her qouta of you are so great dialogues.
It is high time Iyya is punished for marrying twice and being the root cause of all the problems. If he had not married twice Karthik would not have become what he has and Illa would also have been a good DIL. They are only agaist the second wife and being forced to like her. Their villanous acts are so stupid and childish.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgabrinny_gVani19

keen_critic Groupbie
keen_critic
keen_critic

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

I think it is high time they bring out that IF (Irritating female) Subbu's story now - on why this IF married the already married Iyya. She acts as a paragon of virtue Dead who can do no wrong.

Go to top