Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How can Subbu beat Ganga - she is kula deivam.
lakshmy2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope that Vettri won't marry Rama and Valli also wouldn't be able to marry JC.  It was very irratating to see the way Vetri behave towards his mom when he was about to join the Kabadi game.  Get me all the good food so that I would be strong and be able to win the game.  He is one of the most inconsiderate and useless son that I have seen.  How does he her expect to get the money?  By selling all the pots at home.  As for Valli. pls don't try to act inoccent that she didn't know about JC's engagement.  She knew that JC's mom wasn't interested with their alliance the day she stormed out of Valli's house.  So what is she trying to prove, forcing a person to like her.  if now JC marries her it is nothing but out of sympathy and I really hate the way this serial is going on.  When Kula, kartik and ila going to be punished for all their acts?
kuttyponnu thumbnail
It is high time this serial ends. Even Ramya seems to have withdrawn after having got her qouta of you are so great dialogues.
It is high time Iyya is punished for marrying twice and being the root cause of all the problems. If he had not married twice Karthik would not have become what he has and Illa would also have been a good DIL. They are only agaist the second wife and being forced to like her. Their villanous acts are so stupid and childish.

keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think it is high time they bring out that IF (Irritating female) Subbu's story now - on why this IF married the already married Iyya. She acts as a paragon of virtue 🤢 who can do no wrong.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Anj and Laksh
I'm also glad I stopped watching this serial! I thought Kula going to jail will make it a little better, but now Karthik seems to have taken his place! I agree with KP, it's all Ayya's fault for marrying twice and showing blatant favouritism.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Anj .. this story leads no where .. running around in circles .. whatever happened in Ganga's marriage , same in Rama's too 🤢 .. guess we have to go another round with Charu in picture .. thaangala da sami ..
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Migan dear😊..

Ila Vadive serndhu pakka mudinjuthu thavara nothing interesting happened. Yesterday also Valli came to knw wht Ila had in her mind and also we got to see the faces of Karpagamma, her hubby,Sara,Manga (who were not shown for days, even months😳) .Avangalkke bore adichirukkum nu nenakkarain😉😆..

Thank you all for the gr8 support.. Even though many stopped watching the serial,its so gr8 to see you all coming here,discussing and supporting us👏. Its really encouraging and thats wht keep us going😳.

Serialo naasama pochu but atleast lets keep this thread/forum active by letting out our frustrations on the tracks shown in this serial😉...

Thank you so much once again

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Anj for the update. I really appreciate all the lovely updates given by the updaters here. Its a double torture to watch and update this serial . Hats off to you guys  👍🏼🤗👏 Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks anjali dear. Now I feel Valli will come and stop her parents.
Shiqu thumbnail
I agree with kuttyponnu.. I want to see some change. This is dragging. Izhavanji is irritating me to the core.! It'll be nice to see ayya chucking out Izhavanji and her husband out of the house :D

Not only that I think they should give some role to Vadivu, she's very good, at least show as if she's pregnant. that might at least be an aapu for that Izhavanji.!