Thangam Aug16th-20th Updates & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by keen_critic

Its laughable that only deivam Rama can take care of Vetti M, now that his whining mom is dead.
As if he cannot take care of himself. Is he a little kid? 😆

well said frends..

yes tat vetti maran till now was vetti and romancing tat goddess rama but now he had found job and can leave tat place soon... ha ha ha

and wat he said to his mom before tat night tat he will leave to chennai and take her too so he can leave at once now than thinking of tat deivam rama..

and next on the list of goddess is charu puranam...
Thanks for the update da Anj-.-pavaam u maa..🤗
Its sad Vettri's mother passed away..and the one and only to be blamed is Vettri...😡 I hope he at least now realize none can get someone to love by force like Anj wrote above.

Thanks Anj .. Felt so bad for u daa .. you deserve a big 🤗 for updating this crappy episode ... Such a horrible episode .. Thangam is getting worse 🤢 .. Vetri , nee enna loosa 😡 ..
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

The sympathy part is so fake. As many of you have said the deivams of Ayya family should build temple for each other and live happily ever after. This serial is never going to  end. Now it is Charu's chance to be a deivam.

Of course KP.  Every body must have equal chance to be deivam. 🤣  Otherwise Charu will be boycotting her father.

Somebody pls 'kill' Vetri & Valli.  😡😡  This serial gives a real new meaning to "love conquers all".  At what cost?

Thanks Laksh
Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
Thank you Laksh Sis. This Ayya family is making me mad..

Thank you all for the love and support🤗...

It was really tough to watch wht they showed on Monday😭. Hope they dont give such crappy tracks again😡
Thanks Anj. Sorry for the crap that you have to go through - I have not seen Thangam for ages; the Ila-Vadivu tracks made it slightly interesting for me but now we don't even have that. So I read the updates instead and I am convinced that I made the right decision. We are watching Abirami on the other channel, and that seems to be more interesting. For now.
Why JC has not informed eveybody about Valli's accident - that she  lost one leg? etc... It is one week since the event happened - nobody, even Ilavanji who interferes in everybody's business does not seem to know about it. 😒 

Also, why Rama does not inform her parents about Vetti M's mother's death? In fact, when the scene opened with her crying, I thought she was still upset with the death - and when she said that she is crying 'cos Subbu is not allowing her to go to college - I laughed. Why should Rama cry for this - so silly... is she a cry baby?  She should fight with her mom for this. 

Subbu was at it again - irritating female 😡

Thanks Laksh for the update, since Kula is in jail, its Karthik's turn to say "Naan intha kalyanatha nadaka vida matten" . I agree that Subbu is really irritating. 😡.
Thanks Anjali dear and Laksh sis for the wonderful updates. This azhuMoonji Rama - she keeps on crying. Avlav nalla/Ilagina manasama avalukku? it is better she gets married now. They want to introduce more and more V&V trouble and Kula as well.

Anjali - I feel very sorry for you to go through this horrible episode. I could not watch the episode FFwed it and instead read your update. This V>M amma dying is sutha pathel. It is not needed here. Maybe our Gold is absent(So much bith her and her husband) so they are singing Silver puranam. Next Vairam puranama - May be we can name this as Ithigasam or some thing - Part 1, part -2 and Part-3 with Ayya sons shown as Pithalai and Copper may be??
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Laksh for the update,since Kula is in jail, its Karthik's turn to say "Naan intha kalyanatha nadaka vida matten" . I agree that Subbu isreally irritating. 😡.

yes vani dear i agree with u on tat karthik's turn to stop the wedding... and tat subbu as usual very irritating..

and she has guts and beats only rama and charu always... has she ever beat sokka thangam ganga anytime or scold her???