Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

BBians...

I know..exactly what u all are feeling at the moment...OuchOuchOuch

Our home is under seige and we are all so very depressed..!!

But guys....BBians are BORN to FIGHT.....Wink n Trust me..this is ONE FIGHT we wont give up on TILL THE END Approve

But today...lets for a few moments...keep our ANGER...HURT...PAIN & ANGUISH on the side...coz in a few minutes....

this world...& this Forum of ours...will be Ushering the Birth of one of its most..shinning..shimmering and dazzling GEM Tongue

So well just like always ....I take this opportunity to once again.. BUG u all with my super special extra long....ek dum boring POST.... but..

This is one post..i request u to read on....and not fall asleep.....coz it's a B'day post...

On the 25th of Nov, 2009 ....the BB forum was blessed to have amongst it....one of the best analyser.....excellent topic maker.....and a very very passionate lover and true supporter of the epic called BB.

For the uninitiated'heres the very first topic made by the Special person.. on the BB forum:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1295458  *umm I m hoping u din notice the topic makers name since its supposed to be a surprise-----erm I suck at giving surprises*

And then on..there was no looking back ....post after post....topic after topic....u name it..n our Special person was there everywhere..sharing awesome pearls of wisdom!! Cool

When BB was being pulled off..... being shocked would be a very small expression for the person......the person was shattered and outright infuriated and decided to stop at nothing to keep BB safe......Along with our wonderful n amazing members of the forum the person fought night and day......voted endlessly on the petitions to stop BB being pulled off *oh lord how painful it is to even think of BB ending* CryCryCry ....!!

Not to mention that the person encouraged everyone voting including urs truly and never let the pace down ......Thank u so very much for this great effort darling..we luv ya.....n u rock.....ClapClapClapClapClap

The  popularity of this special someone at the forum can be easily seen from the fact that within  a month of the persons 'ICONIC' entry into the forum........the special person was voted the SWEETEST Member  in the BB members award *Pats ur back..........way to go dearClapClapClap*

Ummm suddenly sees a few BBians throw angry look Angry......n grumbling.......erm........we thot it's a bday post..its supposed to be funny...

Errr..Ouch so very sorry folks....... its just that.. funny n I don't see eye to eye... Cry but nevertheless..will try cutting down on my serious crap.........n try to be funny..

Ok......*tanu puts her funny glasses on Geek*....well guys ....i think....its time for the 'Kaun Banega Guessing ka Sartaj' contest........ur prize  a Shirtless pic of our special someones  SASHA BOY......

so BBians.........time to put on ur GUESSING gogs ....... n go Guess-crazyyyy

*time for clues*

Ok first clue....

*This person is a creative genius........FFs..OS......VMs......Siggys.......Icons.... u name it.....n this person has done it.....not to forget that the posts this person makes can keep u in splits for days together.....*

Spots every BBian looking at the other Confused n say.......ummmm we think everyone at the forum..barring U is a creative genius...........duh??

Tanu: Ok ok..guys....peace .....here comes the next clue....Ouch

*This person is a SHE*

(tanu beams at giving such a big clue Tongue)

BBians: Erm??? WTH lady... Angryeveryone in the forum is a LADY barring of course the three gentlemen here....Immy, Deepu & Shounak.....hmmphh whoever got u to make this post??

Tanu: Guys guys....calm down...ok ok... Promise to give u all better clues...

*wobbles with the clues Confused*

*This person drools on Cute guys ..Bring a Cute guy along and she is bound to lose herself just drooling on them'so advise..hide ur cute b.f/hubby coz this girls got some sharp eyes*

(tanu gets busy hiding her cute guysShocked)

BBians: Oh man seriously'Sleepy'if u don't stop with ur lame clues we are gonna so get OK to throw u out of this forum.. arggghh'dun u knw..Us ladies are supposed to drool on CUTE GUYS'.

Tanu: *pouty look Unhappy* 'Sowwiee guys.. I told u'I don't do funny'  *no one loves me..n sobs Cry'but spots this special lady come to give a hug* Awww'shoo shweet'.Hug

Ok..i guess m gonna need a whole month to keep Geek giving clues about this person..before ya all guess her name hmmpphh''*disappointed look Ouch*'and umm..that wont help rite.. Ermmcoz her B'day is today..i.e. 14th AUGUST n we are kinda supposed to wish her today ' so now jumping strait to the special clues'.. Big smile

*She is crazy crazy about a very special Fruit....so much so that literally her all usernames'be it on the forum or YT....has the fruits name...'BERRY' in it'*

(umm the ladys got a thing for sweet things u see..just like meEmbarrassed)

*When a certain Kamina.*apologize for the word but cant help it..she is crazy abt this very guy Shocked*'. was seen RUNNING Shirtless ahead of a Horse'our Special Lady was found ogling on his Six packs'She is so very very crazy about this Chiselled hunk..wit his dimpled smile that She thot of offering him guitar strumming sessions when he decided to play the guitar in his PATHSHALA*

(yh guys..this girl can play guitar like anyones business'Approve)

(tanu seen ..counting the Chiselled hunks abs.. umm embarrassed muh Blushing..sorry sorry guys back to normal mode..)

Now a very big hint...m sure u will get it now.. Wink

*Her namesake is a very important character of our beloved show Bhaskar Bharti'.. Tongue n the character is also known for her' trademark expression 'Dahlings' and alternately known as 'Make-up ki dukan'*

(yh BBians she is famous yaar' raise ur collars BBians we got a celebrity amongst us Cool)

*She is one of the very long list of claimants of MY HE-Man'.*

(tanu...makes angry faces'. Hey special lady'u better keep off my MAN'.my He-MAN..or u don't get ur CAKE..hmpph Angry)

*She was, is and will always be my partner in crime n has given her heart n soul n some alarmingly large internet bills for keeping this FORUM  ALIVE*

(tanu takes a bow..HugHugHugluv u my dear'.direct dil se Heart)

Honestly guys..I can go on n on n on...about this person..coz time may fall short..nite may turn to day...but her qualities....her cuteness....her sense of humor....her enormous generosity and dedication are never ending'HeartHeartHeartHeart

So guys..hope u hv figured out the name by now.. n well..its...

Time to put our party caps Party

N

Flashy shoes..on

&

Join in to wish

PartyPartyPartyBlueberry_07 PartyPartyParty

aka

ClapClap PINK PaNTHER ClapClap

A very very..

*Tanu stopped by BBians shouting..argghh..trust u to mess as always..its not Pink Panthers ....birthday..UUUUU*

Tanu: *embarrassed muh* Erm Shocked but Google said its 'Steve Martins' Bday..aka Mr. Pink Panther....but omg...so sorry correcting..herself.. (kidding)

Once again..

So lets get 'some dholak sholak'

*erm looks like the guys really angry LOLLOL*

n lets do some dhoom dhadaka..

N wish.....

HeartHeartHeart Blueberry_07  HeartHeartHeart

aka

HeartHeartHeart Vinitha HeartHeartHeart

a

very very

PartyPartyPartyParty

PartyParty

Party

Birthdays are happy events

Times when dreams come true

So dream a good dream

Its sure to work for u

Have a happy celebration

One u will always recall

And be aware on this day of days

Ur the most special person of ALL

Party

PartyParty

PartyPartyParty

N umm.........cake cutting time Birthday girl..

n

erm....ur special...BLUEBERRY cake.. *culdn find a better looking one*

&

Go girl attack the gifts..  *n no they r not leftovers from my bday LOL*

&

A rose for a beautiful ROSE..

&

Tons of ur FAVOURITE......

&

Finally......a Guitar to strum..on this special nite

Darling...i know....ur feeling sad..with the latest development at the forum...but  dear...dun ya worry ..we all BBians will fight together n do anything n everything................

to KEEP OUR HOME SAFE

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

So forget the fears.......n concentrate on the Cheers.......

Coz its UR DAY...........UR MONTH.........UR LIFE......Heart

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Once again..........gotta say..

With lots n lots of luv.......

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 August 2010 at 12:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-BlessedSexyoneghazal_nazsurveen_kapoorVedika126vivacious_gurlDew-dropYusBeebubblygal1711Blueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum jiyo HAZARON Saal........Vini <3" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Ahem ahem........oh lord...i m still alive?? ShockedShocked i thot i died...writing ......the post.... Seriously Vini..i so tried to b funny.............but CryCryCryCryCryCryCry ...................oh how i hate BABAJI as in KK *for bbians* for not giving me that Funny bone...Angry CryCry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok....sorry ..i got deviated........back to the job on hand....Wink

Dear sweetipie....my cuddlipie....my coochie -coo...Vini Embarrassed

from the bottom of my heart......i pray that this birthday brings with it all the happiness......success and joy that ur heart desires and indeed u deserve......every bit of it..

IF will be meaningless for me....without u.....U r my oxygen....n u know that.....

I am so very grateful to the day we met each other.....n then on began this beautiful journey of IF..along with Ghazu.....our endless PM chats....our shameless drool sessions on all our hot hunks....our love for ArBi.......our anger on OK.. our frustration on BB going off air...... our tears when we lost BB and our resolve to do anything at all......to keep the BB forum ALIVE........are the sweetest part of my memories & I will cherish them for the rest of my life..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U were.......are and will always be in my HEART........coz

&

a chota sa dedication to our friendship

---Baane chahe dushman zamana hamara salamat rahe yaarana hamara---

And finally.............sada gift..Wink

Luv u 4eva Vini Heart

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 August 2010 at 12:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-ghazal_nazsurveen_kapoorvivacious_gurlDew-dropYusBeebubblygal1711Blueberry_07

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
.......VINI.......

And here's your brand new cake....

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3092/images/3092_MEDIUM.jpg

Huh...Tanu di chorified a pieceAngryAngry

And your  new gifts...

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n273/ARCADEGAMESWORLD/realgraphics/Happy-Birthday/Hapy-Birthday-Gifts.gif

Your Birthday Message....

Thats me on the left,Tanu di in the middle and Ghazal on her right..Wink

And here's your present..from me...

Here's Wishing you A Happy Birthday.....Yup...I know my post is short...But hope U have caught up with the SGP forum post as wellWink

OK...Here's your compensation for the short post...

http://www.zoomtv.in/wm/zen-cms-images/news/320x240/s/shahid-kapoor-kapur-lose-muscle-320x240-2009-12-03.jpg

http://desi-galaxy.sabza.org/wp-content/shahid-kapoor-shirtless.jpg

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/11765908_-1_564_none/shahid-kapoor-shirtless-picture-captured-on-on-location-shoot-of-movie-kismat-konnection-wallpaper.jpg

*sees Vini going all red..Blushing*

Ands as usual....Rocking Post tanu di...Had me in splits...ROFLToo Good

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 14 August 2010 at 1:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaghazal_nazBlueberry_07

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
res     lolllllllz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlueberry_07

vivacious_gurl

IF-Rockerz

vivacious_gurl

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Hey Vini........ Bullluuuuuuuuuuuuu

coming ur way is a blueberry cheese cake

n for my lovely vini the pooh.....

n lastly ur gift...

Gal may god bless u with all the happiness...n yes hope u find true love.....WinkWinkWink

Edited by deniac - 13 August 2010 at 2:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaghazal_nazBlueberry_07

-.Neha.-

Goldie

-.Neha.-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Hey ViniHug

Wishing you a very Happy BirthdayParty
May you achieve all you desire and much more!!

You are such a sweet heart.....Here's something for youHug

Awesome post Tanu
Clap

Edited by nehanne - 13 August 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlueberry_07

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Updated....As New Post...Smile

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 14 August 2010 at 11:25am