Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Friday 13th August Written Update (Page 4)

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Srima
We are so keen on TA and T meeting that all the stupidities are overlooked. What to dooooooooooooo At least TA and T look good together. Also such bumbling characters are better than the perfect gods and goodesses.
By the way when TA entered the house my response was "theranda veetil nai nozhianda mathri" but when he gave that special look at Thuls my objections melted. Further the eye contact with patti was superb.
Thapu kandupidika vanam nu parthen. But what you say is correct.

Virundali virundali kondu vantha eppedi
i feel what u said is right......
all people will do mistakes and its all bcos of the situation of course..........
rather than showing , all hero's and heroines's will be 100% good........this is realistic and i feel this is the sucess of the show......and ofcourse i shd really appreaciate the charcters which adds up to it and the cast i feel is very very perfect and as u said T and T make a good pair.....avanga rendu pera serthu pathale mathathu ellam maranthuduthu......

MM's sarcastic way of answering "Athuku" and TA "pavamana face with dialogues"
and thulasi's reaction - kavuthutane aala....kind of reaction was all too good........good job all of u
and ofcourse pati kalakiteenga ponga unga reactions la..........

Thulasi was too good with her reactions finally........that too when she said seri irukatum 2 days thaane nu sollum pothu...........she was like object panna mudiyatha padi pesi aala kavuthutiye da nu solra mathiri irunthuthu.....i think she read what was in TA's mind.......
so awaiting for the next week with all expectations ..........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Well said Ranu! Nothing else bothers Thamizh in this world apart from Thulasi and Masaal Vadai.. hahaha!!

HAHAHA yes.Now during his 2days stay if Thulasi makes masaalavadai for him then he might just tie the knot knot just like that and might take her with him without able stay away from her even for one minute after that.hahaha LOL.Konjam too much daan aanaa idhu kooda nalaa iruku laWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Srima
We are so keen on TA and T meeting that all the stupidities are overlooked. What to dooooooooooooo
Yes the same here.First I too thought that why he is getting into the hse?what is the need?Coz he might jump out and carry on after the police leaves but I didn't understand why he went inside.But after seeing T&T I forgot everything... hehehe Embarrassed What to do?I am such a big arivaali.
Paati(Habaa namma pethiku vidivu kaalam porandhuduchundra maadhri 100 watts bulb shine in her face),
Thulasi(velila solla mudiyaama Tamizha marakavum mudiyaama avoid pannanum aanaa adhuvum mudiyaama all such mixed expressions were cute),
Tamizh(cute drama),
MM(Tamizha velila thalanum pola iruku aanaa thalla mudiyaama kashtapattadhu) 
mothahula everyone made me forget everything by their awesome performance.

Edited by Hema_M - 14 August 2010 at 2:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Well said Ranu! Nothing else bothers Thamizh in this world apart from Thulasi and Masaal Vadai.. hahaha!!  Hope this Masaal Vadai secret won't be leaked out to Charu....if it happens....she could try to win his love with his favourite food........noooooo.....Hope noone in his family knows that except Bank manager and Kanagu.

HAHAHA yes.Now during his 2days stay if Thulasi makes masaalavadai for him then he might just tie the knot knot just like that and might take her with him without able stay away from her even for one minute after that.hahaha LOL.Konjam too much daan aanaa idhu kooda nalaa iruku laWink

Yes Hema....ithu konjam too much a irunthaalum i like it Big smile.....but Thamizh Thaali kattum mattum intha Thulasi chumma irukka maataangale....avanai ava paarvaiyaaleye vettiduvaa...LOL...ennathaan irunthaalum namakku over aasai thaan.....sigh sigh......

Edited by Nikila10 - 14 August 2010 at 3:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_M-musicluv-shubbaShemmoNixkie

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Well said Ranu! Nothing else bothers Thamizh in this world apart from Thulasi and Masaal Vadai.. hahaha!!  Hope this Masaal Vadai secret won't be leaked out to Charu....if it happens....she could try to win his love with his favourite food........noooooo.....

Yes Hema....ithu konjam too much a irunthaalum i like it Big smile.....but Thamizh Thaali kattum mattum intha Thulasi chumma irukka maataangale....avanai ava paarvaiyaaleye vettiduvaa...LOL...ennathaan irunthaalum namakku over aasai thaan.....sigh sigh......

chumaa thonuchu sonnen.Yes over aasaidaan. enna panradhu aasaidaan pada mudiyum vera onnum panna mudiyaadhe.

Yes don't spill the secret to Charu.shhhhh....apram kilo kanakula dhinamum masaal vadai seinju daanam panna aarambichuduvaa practice panrennu.Paavam andha ponnu eppadaan avaluku theriya podho.
Sari viewers naan unga mind voicea catch pannitenu nenakren.Tongue Sorry.Enagala paathu tension aayidaandeenga eppavum ahimsa-va kadaipidikanum ok vaa? naan idhoda niruthikren ennoda stupid topic-a pathi discuss panradha.

Edited by Hema_M - 14 August 2010 at 3:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

all people will do mistakes and its all bcos of the situation of course..........
rather than showing , all hero's and heroines's will be 100% good........this is realistic and i feel this is the sucess of the show......and ofcourse i shd really appreaciate the charcters which adds up to it and the cast i feel is very very perfect and as u said T and T make a good pair.....avanga rendu pera serthu pathale mathathu ellam maranthuduthu......

MM's sarcastic way of answering "Athuku" and TA "pavamana face with dialogues"
and thulasi's reaction - kavuthutane aala....kind of reaction was all too good........good job all of u
and ofcourse pati kalakiteenga ponga unga reactions la..........

Thulasi was too good with her reactions finally........that too when she said seri irukatum 2 days thaane nu sollum pothu...........she was like object panna mudiyatha padi pesi aala kavuthutiye da nu solra mathiri irunthuthu.....i think she read what was in TA's mind.......
so awaiting for the next week with all expectations ..........

I agree Suba akka. Everyone was mindblowing! They are not acting but literally living their characters, which makes it a pleasure to watch! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Srutika Senior Member
Srutika
Srutika

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
friday;s episode was good. i especially liked the face connection between paati and thamizh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yes, Thuls really did agree to let him stay like a stray dog that came in. LOLLOLLOL Aiyo, but TA has no problem with that, whether as a virunthaali or stray, he doesn't care as he under the same roof as Thuls. TongueWhat can she do, poor girl, how much effort she is putting into avoid TA as she continues to glare at TA!  (I think she is well aware of what his intentions are, but has no choice if she wants to protect him from police). After all, he did tell Thuls, I came looking for you!

I must admire MM here, just like his daughter he doesn't seem to want to strain or hurt any others (after becoming nice to Thuls) with any problems either. Did you guys notice that MM didn't mention a word to TA about all the trouble he has caused Thuls in the past weeks?

Like the fact that TA is the main reason Thuls got kicked out of the house, police coming and badgering them in front of Padma, embarrassment at college, Thuls' broken heart, Thuls' saddness and missing first day of college, and TA's mom/Padma giving thuls a bad name, blaming thuls for stolen money....... all this MM could have mentioned to him and made him feel guilty too but didn't.ClapClap Instead he took pity and agreed with Thuls to let him stay even though so many risks for his daughter.

Edited by ranuja12 - 14 August 2010 at 2:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaHema_MShemmo

Go to top