Thendral

Thendral Friday 13th August Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the fast nice update da TheivaTongue

Tamil was good to gain sympathy and I loved his little drama about how he helps others without expectation anything in return but when he need none is there for himLOL Basically he was telling the true but enna..how was lucky enough to get some good friendsTongue patti is killadi and she makes a nice combo with TA..LOL It was kind of surprising for me to see no insulting scene of TA from Thuls side..she softened up hearing his emotional prombalsLOL I hope TA somehow find out through Patti the reason behind Thuls sudden behavior chance and give semma dose to Lavs.

I felt bad for Puvi today, he has lost all interest on whatever happens at his house and his mother couldn't even sense it..she just want to have her so called show off weddingDead Charu is smitten by her dream wedding, its like aasai katti mosam kattufiesD'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivamellisaishubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 13th August Written Update (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
For all that TA is funny and acts well when he is trying to get sympathy, I am irritated with him for not telling the truth at home to his mother and to Charu.  Even now, why can't he call his mother from Thulasi's house?  All he thinks about is Thulasi and food, not the immediate issues facing him.  Very immature behavior.  His advice yesterday to Joseph's sister was further proof of his immaturity - itthanai problems in front of him, and he is poking his nose into her love affair and pledging to get her married, when he cannot resolve his own issues?  Or is he unaware that he has issues? 

Thanks, Theiva!

Edited by eljay - 13 August 2010 at 6:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivamellisaishubbasrimaVani19SweetyGreen

deepakfan

deepakfan

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGG !!!! What an episode Deepak... every one of these days you keep reminding me why I became your fan
Smile

What an awesome acting by Deepak and Patti.... Hopefully him staying here should resolve the issues between him and Thuls. The way he thought to himself "MAAMOI" was very cutteeeeeee.
I pity Charu too.... she is building castles everyday and TA's mom is also adding to it. But I want T&T together because they love each other so deeply.

Love your acting Tamizh and Thulasi. Keep up the great work !!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I find Charu's character strange in that she is so overtly showing her feelings before her in-laws. She hardly knows them. Further, she seems so smiltten by TA that she is not in the least concerned about the kind of mess he is in and also his complete indifference to her.
Lavanya is too much. She knows her brother and his feeling for Thuls but is unconcerned as like her mother she is only interested in Charu's family and wealth.
Puvi is Aiyoo pavam - which son will put up with a mother like his who openly tells him that he will not take care of her. Also her snide remark - he is busy with mailga accounts as though it is too unimportant.
But Patti as usual rocked. The exchange between Patti and TA was superb. I like the way TA lights up when he sees Thuls. This is so real unlike Charu's sacherine sweetness and coyness.

AG25TheivamellisaishubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ShemmoSweetyGreen

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Superb acting by TA & Patti Clap

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Aiyo wowwwwwww Paati and Tamizh sema combination,sema kalakkal Big smile Thumbs Up Tamizh(Mr.Deepak) was really very good.As Priya Akka said,he stole the showww with his awesome expressions,dialogues(I liked that Angel Blood and Maaamoi)-on the whole by his natural,funny and awesome performanceClap.That was very cute.Thanks to the director and Mr.Deepak.Big smile I don't know what else to say but I really enjoyed yesterday's and today's episode(Mr.Deepak's part).Smile It would be nice if he would be shown in the same way in future too coz it's really bad to see him dull Unhappy.

Thulasi was cute too.I was expecting that she might insult him(I was like she might for 50% and might not for 50%) but she was not that much harsh.Paravaala nalla ponnu for 100%,got urugified by Tamizh's dialogues.That's nice Tongue

I don't want to predict anything.One reason all my predictions goes wrong Unhappy but that's nice too and another reason,now I just want to enjoy the upcoming episodes.Epdi irundaalum Paati irukaanga.Paati iruka bayam yenSmile

Edited by Hema_M - 13 August 2010 at 10:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnuTheivamellisaishubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
thank u theiva for the updates.........
Again an awesome performance of Mr.Deepak as Tamizh.......
as everyone pointed out her when he was talking to himself......particularly.......MAAMOI.........woo too good............Hats off to you Mr.Deepak.......

Now TA has put himself in too much problems.........one side he is staying with thulasi , which without any doubt is going to be a big mess for both of them.......
Another side Charu's wedding preparation and his mom's dreams exceeding the limit.......

ithula paavam puvi thaan........this ta's mom is too much....she talked so bad of him to him and when charu came pretending as though he is only important......but puvi proved to be a best son....it would not have taken time for him to insult her for whatever she did........but he was very sweet to her.......this shows how good puvi is and how bad she is.........

TA i agree u got all these acting and lying skills from your mom.....as ranuja said.......his mom is totally lying......where as he is just exaggerating the truth..........

thulasi has accepted for his stay only half minded........
i hope he tries to solve his problems one by one rather than creating more mess......he shd try to contact his home.........and explain them what is in mind.............and put a stop the wedding with charu....otherwise its really going to be a bigggggg messssssss......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But our back stabber has advised TA not to contact his house.......just to make him unaware of the things going on from their side to get him out of problems......so its a q? that he will call.......but i m sure its TA who is going to be blamed for all these things from the viewers side..............and Thulasi is going to be blamed by all people from TA's side and charu's side.......
On the whole.......Mr.Anand is nicely playing with Mr.TA.........which makes him closer to thulasi, ultimately losing his respect from every1......

i really hope pati tells him why thulz is avoiding him...........atleast he can think and take next steps.........he shd now contact one of his friends....

Edited by subbali - 13 August 2010 at 11:06pm

ElystiaTheivakuttyponnuVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top