Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal giving Empty Box to Gopi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I doubt if they'll show Ahem changing that easily. After all they do need ot drag the show for more time. If Ahem accepts Gopi then the story is practically over! :) so maybe he'll start softening towards her but I bet its going to take 2-3 years of episodes before he finally accepts Gopi. IN between Gopi will probably get educated, run her own business, and be even richer than Ahem- with or without the help of Koki. I have seen one or two regional shows which had a somewhat similar story line, and this was the way they took the story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal giving Empty Box to Gopi (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by applesauce1313

I doubt if they'll show Ahem changing that easily. After all they do need ot drag the show for more time. If Ahem accepts Gopi then the story is practically over! :) so maybe he'll start softening towards her but I bet its going to take 2-3 years of episodes before he finally accepts Gopi. IN between Gopi will probably get educated, run her own business, and be even richer than Ahem- with or without the help of Koki. I have seen one or two regional shows which had a somewhat similar story line, and this was the way they took the story.
well yah thats true... all da shows r now repeating da same old ghisapita storylineDead lets just hope 4 da best n w8 w8 n w8.............. long lasting w8ingOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
agree with apple n anamika, old formula in new packet.
Bt hoping 4 something gud in sns.

Sakshi_Deewani

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Harshad Chopra starts on Tere Liye on Monday...  I hear he's got quite the following.Smile  Just sayin...
Thanks for the suggestion will watch Tere Liye. I do like that show but it does not concide when I am free. It is usually at 7.30 pm so that I am busy. I did watch the show on you tube and it looks good thanks for your suggestion.

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
okay okay baba...he's very handsome. LOL Anyway i don't like jhagdas of any kind... Tongue But RS should start working on positive points of Aham now.

Sakshi_Deewani

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

well yah thats true... all da shows r now repeating da same old ghisapita storylineDead lets just hope 4 da best n w8 w8 n w8.............. long lasting w8ingOuch

i dont agree .........i have seen sathiya being a different show from the start .........surely ter will be something uexpected in the show...............remember it not a kekta show for all this to happen............

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

Originally posted by Anamika163

i dont agree .........i have seen sathiya being a different show from the start .........surely ter will be something uexpected in the show...............remember it not a kekta show for all this to happen............
yaar no offense 2 u every one have different point of views... I did not tell about Ekta's shows... but da starting concept was quiet similar to dat of "Bidaai"... 2 cousins... proposal comes 4 one n chooses another... um not telling its totally da same... but again being husband wife they dont hv good relation.. husband's rude at da beginning n then changes seeing how caring his wife is.. we hv seen this quite a lot of tyms... u cant criticize Ekta lyk that!! wht ever it was... but her shows created history!!

P.S: again dear no offense to u... its my personal opinion!!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

agree with apple n anamika, old formula in new packet.
Bt hoping 4 something gud in sns.
yah ur ryt... its something good that we want... no matter if we've seen it b4Tongue um too hoping 4 thatSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top