Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Kinjal giving Empty Box to Gopi (Page 4)

applesauce1313 Groupbie
applesauce1313
applesauce1313

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks tellyaddict!Embarrassed I usually dont post much because it gets difficult to post msgs from work, but this show and the situation are frustrating me so much that I just had to vent them out Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by applesauce1313

Thanks tellyaddict!EmbarrassedI usually dont post much because it gets difficult to post msgs from work, but this show and the situation are frustrating me so much that I just had to vent them out Smile

ur frustration is clearly visible in ur words. M also very much frustrated n sad by seeing how gopi is covering rashi 4 all her sins.
Bt only thing which can save us frm more if CVs use their brain n changes the track.
Nd plz keep posting so that if cvs come here then they wil knw what we al are thinking of gopi always being passive n submissive.

sajnie

prikiashi Goldie
prikiashi
prikiashi

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
totally agree with u yaar...  aham will get another golden opportunity to bash gopi. i soo wish kinjal get caught this time 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

bulls eye!.....ur right on the money! ......that is exactly what will happen...............our dear Gopi obviously didn't open the box to check what is inside..........so when Koki asks Kinjal where is the set give it back.........she will say I already gave it back to Gopi bhabi............Koki will go ask Gopi for it........she will hand over the box...which is empty...............Koki will question Gopi and Kinjal.........and Kinjal will say but the set was in there when I gave it to Gopi Bhabhi.......all eyes on Gopi one more time..............so lets see so far Gopi has been called a assaulter, servant, and now a theif in front of everyone!!! WAKE UP GOPI WAKE UP!!!
yah i absolutely agree... its high tym Gopi shud wake up!! common how can they show some so so soooo bechari??Dead she's a human after all got some emotions n self respect... every tym I find either Koki or Ahem shutting her up (chup!! chup!!)Angry uff enoughAngry
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by taral83

bulls eye!.....ur right on the money! ......that is exactly what will happen...............our dear Gopi obviously didn't open the box to check what is inside..........so when Koki asks Kinjal where is the set give it back.........she will say I already gave it back to Gopi bhabi............Koki will go ask Gopi for it........she will hand over the box...which is empty...............Koki will question Gopi and Kinjal.........and Kinjal will say but the set was in there when I gave it to Gopi Bhabhi.......all eyes on Gopi one more time..............so lets see so far Gopi has been called a assaulter, servant, and now a theif in front of everyone!!! WAKE UP GOPI WAKE UP!!!
yah i absolutely agree... its high tym Gopi shud wake up!! common how can they show some so so soooo bechari??Dead she's a human after all got some emotions n self respect... every tym I find either Koki or Ahem shutting her up (chup!! chup!!)Angry uff enoughAngry

she needs to be wake up...but b4 that she needs an hard hit on her head.....i dont know wjo will give that but b4 that her sleeping brain will never wake up....

Sakshi_Deewani

prikiashi Goldie
prikiashi
prikiashi

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thats the thing, Gopi trust blinding everyone and anyone

-tellyaddict-

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i agree with u again -tellyaddict- she really needs a hard hit on the head... from da begining I find her crying all da tymDead but she yet didnt understand dat crying is no solution.. oh plz da CVS must do something about this... its dragging too longOuch

Edited by Anamika163 - 16 August 2010 at 11:13pm

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 agreeing with me anamika.
M hoping today something wil hapen 4 sure. If gopi saves koki, then may be aham wil change his behavour towards gopi.

Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top